Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Meetings Crazy Lives ❯ Meeting The Escort ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Crazy Meetings Crazy Lives
Chapter 2
 
Disclaimer: I Don't Own Naruto but I Do own Crazy Nari and Awesome Saki!
 
*Flashback* After Oh I don't know 10 minutes of apologizing Nari looked up at the guy and said “You alright?” and all he said was “watch where your going next time idiot” Nari looked at the guy in a what the hell is wrong with this guy and yelled “WHAT!?” *Flashback*
 
The red-haired guy who we still haven't identified yet stared at Nari like she was a complete weirdo. Nari looked at the guy kind of pissed off “What's that weird look you're giving me you redhead, what's your problem anyways I'm here trying to be nice and apologize to you and you call me an idiot.” In the middle of her sentence her eyes started turning red meaning she was starting to get angry. Nari then walked up to the red-haired guy and with every word she said poked him on the shoulder “Listen kid, you don't know me, so maybe instead of picking arguments with someone you don't know you should try and get to know them first!” After a few minutes of progressing what this girl had just said to him the red-haired guy replied by saying “My name is Gaara of the sand and you will address me so also I am not the type of person who likes to be poked.” Then he shoved her finger away from him with his sand. For a second there Nari still seemed to still be mad, but after that second her eyes started to turn blue again and she stared at Gaara's sand while saying “you control sand? Cooooool” Then she turned to Saki “Hey Saki isn't that cooooool he can control sand” Gaara looked at Nari like she was a complete weirdo and said “Leave me alone before I get mad.” Him saying that got Nari madder than before and her eyes turned redder than before. She was about to swing at Gaara when Saki shoved her to the ground dragging the annoyed Nari towards the Hokage's office. Saki then stopped, turned around and said “sorry for the mess but my cousin has sort of an anger problem” Nari looked up at her cousin and said “I do not have an anger problem!” The boy with the black pineapple hair that was with Gaara turned to Saki and said It's okay, by the way I'm Shikamaru” Saki smiled and said “Nice to meet you Shikamaru my name is Saki and this my annoying cousin Nari “ Nari just laid on the ground with her arms crossed mumbling random curses about Gaara. “Well I've got to get going hope to see you again” Saki waved while walking away and dragging Nari along. When they were at least a few feet away Saki sighed dreamily “He was so cute” Nari looked up at her cousin and well, yelled “What!? Liking, the enemy, betraying your own kind, your own flesh and blood, going to the dark side for a red-haired idiot!” Saki looked down at her cousin confused “what? No, not him the other one, Shikamaru” While Saki was saying Shikamaru's name it was Nari's turn to be confused. “Shika-who? Pineapple boy?” Saki rolled her eyes and looked down at her cousin “Yes Nari pineapple boy and for your information his name is Shikamaru” Nari just mumbled “yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever” and continued to let herself be dragged by her cousin.
 
When they arrived at the Hokage's office and Nari was walking on her own 2 feet all they saw was some kid who looked like he was playing dress up. He was wearing some kind of black outfit with a design in the middle; a hood with what looked like cat ears on top and purple makeup. Saki and Nari looked at each other nervously then stared at the guy. Saki was the first to speak “um, you wouldn't happen to know where the Hokage is right now, would you?” The weird guy responded by saying “He's not here right now, but he informed me that I will be your escort.” Nari stared at the weird kitty guy a little confused as to why he was playing dress up but then her eyes turned light blue and her expression changed into one of a little kid “Are you a kitty?” She asked in an amazed kiddy voice. After a few seconds of kitty guy staring at Nari like she was a complete weirdo, Saki looking completely embarrassed, Nari still staring at the guy in complete kiddy amazement and utter silence Saki chuckled and scratched the back of her neck while saying “Well, I'm Hizumiya Saki this is my cousin Hizumiya Nari. We're from the rain village. We're also from the Hizumiya clan.” Kitty guy blinked a couple of times still not over the fact that he had just been called a kitty but replied saying “uh…I'm Kankuro and to answer your question no I am not a kitty.” Now Kankuro was kind of getting scared by Nari's weird baby look. He saw that Nari was opening her mouth to say something and he knew what to expect so he interrupted he by saying “Nor a cat, tiger, leopard or anything other than just a human being.” Nari frowned a little “Aw man, it would've been cool if you were a kitty. I like kitties. Oh well” They all stood there in an uncomfortable silence so Saki decided to break the silence “So Kankuro, do you happen to know where I might be able to find my father.” Kankuro shrugged “Depends, who's your father?” “Oh, sorry my fathers name is Hatake Kakashi.” Saki ended her sentence with a smile. “Oh your dad's Kakashi-sensei well it's nice to meet you.” Saki turned around to see a guy with blond hair and an orange suit on.
 
Nari's eyes widened in amazement “Oh my god you're a Kitty!” Nari ran towards the Blondie. “Uh…no” Blondie looked kind of confused. Nari stopped running and looked down at the ground sadly “Aw you're not a kitty either.” She looked back up and smiled “By the way, I'm Hizumiya Nari and that over there is my cousin Hizumiya Saki.” Blondie looked over at Saki and Saki smiled and waved. Blondie looked back at Nari and Said “I'm Uzumaki Naruto and Kakashi-sensei is um well, my sensei.” Naruto looked at Saki and Nari a couple of times before he pointed at Saki and said “you must be the bright daughter Kakashi-sensei is always talking about.” Then he pointed at Nari “And you must be the crazy but funny niece.” “Oooh! I'm crazy and funny! I feel special.” Nari yelled jumping up and down. Kankuro grabbed Nari's shoulders to stop her from jumping anymore. “Uh…I think you're little to hyper. Are you a ninja?” Nari nodded her head up and down gleefully. “Wow, you are I have no idea how you became one.” “Well I am a ninja and for your information I graduated with the second highest grade in my class.” Nari said this proudly. “Who graduated with the first?” Naruto was kind of confused and kind of embarrassed seeing as he graduated last in his class. “I was.” Everybody turned to look at Saki who was pretty quiet this entire time. Saki looked down too afraid to look up because everyone was looking at her. Nari rolled her eyes “Yeah, yeah Saki the only reason you were the first is because of that sugar rush I went on before the test, if it weren't for that I would've gotten a perfect score.” Nari said that whole sentence without taking one breath. Something that's become very often is that everybody looks at Nari like she's a retard and that's exactly what they were doing now. Kankuro was the first to break the weird staring thing “Uh, Nari if you want I can take you to your dad. I'm supposed to meet him and the team at the training grounds so…HOLY SHIT!” Naruto's eyes widened in surprise. “I WAS SUPPOSED MEET HIM AN HOUR AGO!!” Naruto was about to run out the door when he was stopped abruptly by a man with silver hair and a mask on his face covering one of his eyes. Before anyone could say a word Saki ran towards the weird masked guy and yelled “DADDY!!!” She jumped on top of him and hugged him to death. Saki got off the guy and Nari said “Oh my god it's uncle Kashi!!” Nari ran up to him and hugged him. “Where's your step brother?” Saki looked up at her dad and said “Not here” He looked down at her and said “Oh wow, I didn't… I mean I thought you were going to come with your step brother.” “Oh don't worry he shouldn't take much longer to get here. We didn't want to come all the way over here with a pervert like him so we headed out way earlier than him.” Saki said this kind of annoyed hoping he got eaten by some kind of wild animal or something and never arrived. All of a sudden the door opened hitting Saki's dad on the back causing him to be squished behind the door. Everybody looked confused towards the door. Saki looked down and put her head in her hands annoyed and mumbled “oh no…” “Ok why am I always the one who's left behind!”
 
A/N- Yeah sorry for those who read this story that I took so long. I was too lazy to type this whole chapter…