Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 1 Team Formed, Team Demolished
Chapter 3
Mekra
 
"Naruto, why are you wearing the Hokage's Head dress?" Mizuki asks Samuno, not realizing who it really is.
"Mizuki-Sensei, it's me," Samuno explains through her tears.
"What's wrong?" Mizuki asks as soon as he realizes it's her.
"Naruto hates me," she answers sadly.
"That's impossible, how could he hate someone who would pay him such a tribute of respect?"
"He didn't like it very much," Samuno explains.
"Oh, that's Naruto for ya, he's not too smart," Mizuki smiles. "Why don't you transform back into yourself?"
"Because if I do the Mekra will kick in and I'll forget," Samuno responds.
"Right, the Mekra," Mizuki nods. "Hey, I know something that will cheer you up."
"What?" she asks, looking up at the teacher.
"This, just don't read it until after the Mekra kicks in, and you've passed the final exam today," Mizuki smiles.
"I'm not sure I can remember to do that once the Mekra's kicked in," she states sadly.
"Don't worry, it's written on the front, see?" he asks pointing to the front of the note.
"Thank you, Mizuki-Sensei," Samuno thanks with a bow.
"No problem, so what are you waiting for, transform back into yourself."
"Of course, Mizuki-Sensei."
With that, Samuno releases the Chakra, allowing her to transform into her normal flame haired self.
"Mizuki-Sensei?" she asks in shock. "Oh no, why am I not in class? Have I done something wrong?"
"No, of course not, Samuno, just another test. You passed with flying colors," Mizuki responds.
"Then, why can't I . . ." she stops and lowers her head. "Oh, right, the Mekra, correct?"
"Yes, unfortunately. It must be a hard burden to bare, that Mekra curse." And the only half I do remember has either been in solitary or with Naruto.
"Of course," Samuno nods. "Because of Mekra I don't remember half of my life."
"Come, let us get back to the class room, the Final Exam is beginning," Mizuki smiles.
"The Final Exam! But, I'm not ready!" Samuno panics. "I don't even know what the exam is going to be on!"
"Relax, you can handle it. All you have to do is produce three clones."
"Really?" Great, I finally get to become a Ninja, but, I'll never remember the feeling I have when I finally make it. I hate Mekra!
Mizuki nods. "Now, shall we be getting back?"
Samuno nods. "Yes, Mizuki-Sensei. Sorry for all the trouble."
"Don't worry about it; just pass like I know you will."
With that, the two return to the Academy, Samuno going into the classroom while Mizuki joins Iruka and Sasuke in the Examination room.
"Where have you been?" Iruka asks immediately.
"Sorry, I was just consoling Miss Ekeanoki."
"So she's back in the classroom now?" Iruka asks.
"Of course, and the Mekra has already kicked in so whatever upset her is already forgotten."
"Good," Iruka nods. "All right, Sasuke, show us what you've got."
Sasuke performs the jutsu and earns his headband, earning himself the title: Ninja.
"Next up, Naruto," Mizuki announces.
"Oh brother," Iruka sighs. I've had just about all I can take of Naruto for one day. I just hope he passes this time around.
"Do your best, Naruto," Samuno states as he passes her.
"You don't have to worry about me, Samuno, I'll pass, you just watch."