Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 1 Team Formed, Team Demolished
Chapter 4
The Curse of the Mekra
 
Samuno waits patiently for the good news, practically holding her breath, but, unfortunately, when Iruka comes back into the classroom, Naruto is nowhere to be found.
"Um, Iruka-Sensei, what happened to Naruto?" she asks immediately.
"He has taken off somewhere," the teacher answers in a tired voice. "Come on, Samuno, it's your turn."
"But, what about Naruto?"
"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine," Iruka promises.
Samuno nods and follows Iruka into the classroom.
"All right, are you ready? Do you remember what jutsu you have to perform?"
"Mizuki-Sensei told me. I have to produce three clones, correct?"
"Yes, so, let's see what you've got."
What if Naruto didn't pass? How can I pass if he hasn't? I could never do that to him, he's worked so hard, harder than I ever could.
"What are you waiting for, Samuno?" Iruka asks.
"Well, um, Iruka-Sensei, I must ask you to not pass me unless Naruto passed before me," Samuno responds with a bow.
"WHAT?" both Iruka and Mizuki exclaim in shock. "Why would you want to do a thing like that?"
"I just don't want to pass and leave the academy without Naruto, he deserves to be a Ninja much more than I do."
"You really need to stop thinking about Naruto, Samuno, he's not that important. What important at this moment is what you want," Iruka comments,
"So, what do you want, Samuno?" Mizuki adds.
"I told you. I only want to pass if Naruto did," Samuno states with a determined glare.
"Just perform the jutsu," Iruka sighs in another tired voice.
"Fine, but I won't accept one of those headbands unless Naruto has one too," Samuno nods.
She holds her hands in the correct sign and starts to concentrate on her Chakra.
"What do we do if she passes?" Mizuki asks.
"Don't worry, she's not going to remember anything about not wanting the headband when she's finished. The Mekra will wipe it from her memory, remember?" Iruka answers.
"Well, it's nice to know that sometimes the disease has its perks," Mizuki nods.
"Yeah, but I don't like using it against her."
Once the proper amount of Chakra is collected Samuno releases it and created three clones of herself, passing the test with flying colors.
"All right, you pass," Iruka nods with a smile.
"But did Naruto?" she asks stubbornly.
"Why don't you end the jutsu, you're wasting Chakra," Iruka insists.
"Not until I know if Naruto passed," Samuno states, stubbornly.
"No, he didn't pass, he couldn't even produce one real clone," Mizuki answers. "But you did, so take your headband."
"No, if Naruto didn't pass then it doesn't matter if I could perform the jutsu, I'm not a ninja," the flame haired girl stands firm to her decision, her clones nodding their heads in agreement. "A real ninja doesn't leave her friends behind. And I'm not leaving Naruto behind either, just like he would never leave me behind."
Iruka sighs, exhausted, "You just had to tell her didn't you, Misuki?"
"I'm just being honest," Mizuki shrugs.
"Good day, Mizuki-Sensei, Iruka-Sensei," all four Samunos state with a bow.
They walk out of the room together and up to their seat where the original grabs her bag and then they all head out of the classroom without a word to anyone.
"Wonder what's up with her," Ino whispers.
"No joke, it was probably the Mekra," Sakura nods. "Mekra must be such a burden to handle." A disease that causes you to forget at least three hours or more of your life from before you used your Chakra. A disease that forces you to forget why you used your Chakra, or that you even used it in the first place. What a horrible cures to bear. If it were me I probably would just die, I'd never be able to carry on with life so happily like her.