Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 1 Team Formed, Team Demolished
Chapter 5
Meeting in the Forest by the Cabin
 
I can't believe Naruto didn't pass again. Even after all that training he went through, Samuno sighs as she sits in a tree just outside of school while her clones sit at the bottom, waiting for her to release the chakra that hold them in form. Only a little bit longer, I have to make notes to myself of what happened that was important in the past three hours.
She finishes jotting information down in her notebook and caps her pen with another sigh. She releases her chakra and the three clones disappear.
"Huh?" Samuno asks as she looks around. "Where am I? What am I doing out here?"
She looks down at her notebook and laughs out loud a little bit at the first note made to herself.
I have just taken the test,but chose to refuse to pass unless Naruto passed first, which he did not.
Naruto must be crushed. He tried so hard, we trained every night and every morning, and I know he was training on his own as well. I wonder why he failed, she thinks, but looking back down at the notebook she find her answer.
The test was on the Shadow Clone Jutsu.
That's why, that's his worst jutsu, he must feel awfu., Samuno goes to close her book but the third note catches her eye.
Make sure to read note from Mizuki-Sensei, very IMPORTANT!!!
 
"Note?" she asks aloud.
It's in your pocket.
She can't help but laugh, she knew herself so well. Then again, how could she not know herself? She reaches into her pocket, and sure enough, there is a piece of paper in there. She pulls is out and reads it to herself quietly.
Samuno, I have found one of the murderers of your parents, if you want revenge come to the cabin in the forest. Come alone and be prepared to fight. PS:the Kyuubi is still alive.
Samuno crumples the note up in her hand out of anger.
I knew it! I knew it had to still be alive! Nothing strong enough to injure my parents as badly as that Kyuubi did could have possibly been defeated by one man, even if it was the fourth Hokage! I'll crush him!
She nods to herself as she heads home immediately in order to prepare.
THREE HOURS LATER: Samuno runs into the forest towards the cabin, prepared for anything that Mizuki would have ready for her. She wanted revenge for the death of her parents, who were taken away from her way too early for her liking. She meets up with Mizuki, who is standing next to the cabin.
"Are you ready?" he asks as soon as she gets there.
"I wouldn't be here if I weren't, Mizuki-Sensei," she responds with a nod.
"Of course, now, go hide, he should be here soon," Mizuki promises.
The girl nods and takes off into the bushes, just like a real Ninja. Within minutes, Mizuki disappears, but Samuno does not worry, she just figures that he had gone to hide as well. Nothing but silence fills the forest, but she keeps her guard up, knowing the murderer could show up any minute.
Suddenly Naruto shows up out of breath and looking to have been training hard.
Naruto? What is he doing here? she wonders to herself, fighting the urge to get up and make sure that he is all right.
"Naruto." Iruka states as he steps into the clearing.
Iruka-Sensei?
"Wow, you're pretty quick, Iruka-Sensei," Naruto laughs.
"Naruto, did you really steal the sealing scroll?" Iruka asks.
"Yep, I sure did," Naruto brags.
"Why'd you do that?"
"Because Mizuki-Sensei told me that if I could master one technique from this scroll and showed you then I'd pass," Naruto smiles.
"Mizuki did?" Iruka asks, shock apparent on his face.
"That's right, I did," Mizuki's voice comes from a tree as five kunai knives fly out of the leaves and pin Iruka to the building.
"Mizuki!" Iruka calls out, anger on his face. "Why?"