Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 11 Naruto In the Locker Room
 
Authors Note: Ok, I know that it is never good to start a story, or a chapter, with author notes, but I am getting tired of receiving reviews accusing me of having Mary-Sue characters, "crapping upon the *canon*," or stealing other's ideas. For starters, if you think my character is a Mary-Sue then I'm sorry you feel that way, because in my knowledge my characters have too many problems to be Mary-Sue's. Second, this is a FANFICTION, the cannon will not always be followed, if you don't like it, tough. Stop reading fanfiction's. Third, I never get a chance to read anymore due to all of the things going on in my life, so I cannot possibly steal anyone's ideas, and I can't do anything if our characters sound alike; I CAN'T READ MINDS PEOPLE! And one last thing, never, and I mean NEVER, request that I take my story down, because I absolutely positively will NOT! I write for fun, and you can't control what goes on this site. I am not forcing you to read this story, or any for that matter. If you don't like it, the simple answer is to STOP READING IT! Don't waste both of our time by reviewing and telling me such stupid things because it will do you no good. Thank you, please enjoy.
When the first day of class arrives, Samuno wakes up with a depressed look on her face.
Today I see Naruto again. I wonder if he's still mad at me, she thinks as she stands up.
The guards let her go, and the flame haired girl immediately heads to the girl's locker room in town. She strips down and turns on her shower head.
"Samuno? Is that you?" a girl with somewhat bluish hair asks.
"Hinata? What are you doing in here? I would have thought you would be preparing for your first day," Samuno greets.
"I guess you haven't heard; class doesn't start until tomorrow. I guess Lord Hokage wanted you to think it was today so you'd be OK with getting out a day early," Hinata explains.
"So, class starts tomorrow? We'll, that's a bit of a let down."
"That's so like you, Samuno, always looking for your next challenge."
The two girls shower while they catch up on what happened after Samuno's entrapment.
"After Naruto returned with Iruka-sensei, he was put in front of Lord Hokage," Hinata explains.
"What happened to him?" Samuno questions in a worried tone as she yanks her hands out of her sud filled hair.
"Ah," Hinata complains with a smile as some suds fly in her direction and land on her cheek.
"Thank goodness it wasn't in your eye. I'm really sorry, Hinata," Samuno states.
"It's all right," Hinata assures her. "When I heard Naruto had to talk to Lord Hokage, I was worried as well. Luckily nothing happened; he just had to return what he had stolen. However, when he found out you had been placed in solitary, he went berserk. Iruka-sensei had to drag him back to your guys' house and watch over him that night until he calmed down."
Naruto, Samuno thinks as she finishes rinsing her hair and turns off the water.
Hinata had just started washing her hair, so the two girls parted. Samuno steps out of the showering area to fetch her towel when who should she see but a skinny girl with her long yellow hair up in pigtails, her clothes resembling that of Naruto. A deep blush covers Samuno's face instantly as she recognizes Naruto's Sexy Jutsu. The two stand frozen, their eyes locked. Apparently some of the other girls who were lucky enough to be half dressed noticed him as well.
"NARUTO! STAY OUT OF THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM!" they shout as they attack him viciously.
Once getting in their dues, the girls toss Naruto from the building along with his friend, who happened to be Konahamaru, the grandson of the Third Hokage.
"Are you all right, Samuno? No wonder you came here, living with him. He's such a pervert!" one of the girls shouts as she hands Samuno a towel.
Samuno snaps out of it. "No, that's not why I came here. Naruto doesn't do that at home. I came here today because I just got out of solitary and I didn't want to go home smelling bad," she responds.
The girls leave her alone as she dresses herself and heads off to her home. The remainder of her day was spent training herself indoors.
Naruto does not return until late, and when he does, he simply has some instant noodles and heads off to bed without as much as acknowledging Samuno's presence. Samuno soon follows and crawls in next to him. (This is how the two had always slept ever since Samuno was a baby, because her parents could not afford a second crib and the orphanage that supplies the children with the things needed to survive only donated one bed.) The two sleep peacefully all through the night.