Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 10 Punishment
 
Authors Note: Ok, I know that it is never good to start a story, or a chapter, with author notes, but I am getting tired of receiving reviews accusing me of having Mary-Sue characters, "crapping upon the *canon*," or stealing other's ideas. For starters, if you think my character is a Mary-Sue then I'm sorry you feel that way, because in my knowledge my characters have too many problems to be Mary-Sue's. Second, this is a FANFICTION, the cannon will not always be followed, if you don't like it, tough. Stop reading fanfiction's. Third, I never get a chance to read anymore due to all of the things going on in my life, so I cannot possibly steal anyone's ideas, and I can't do anything if our characters sound alike; I CAN'T READ MINDS PEOPLE! And one last thing, never, and I mean NEVER, request that I take my story down, because I absolutely positively will NOT! I write for fun, and you can't control what goes on this site. I am not forcing you to read this story, or any for that matter. If you don't like it, the simple answer is to STOP READING IT! Don't waste both of our time by reviewing and telling me such stupid things because it will do you no good. Thank you, please enjoy.
"Naruto's life is what?" Samuno asks, taken aback.
"His life is completely and totally in your hands, Samuno. No one will be able to take his life without your consent, also no one will be able to save him from a life threatening injury or illness without you," Sarutobi explains.
Samuno feels a great pressure on her shoulders as if she had just been given a large and huge object to hold up.
"So therefore, given the heavy burden you bear, we can not afford to let you off the hook for disobeying direct orders and rules, such as making sure to have an adult with you when leaving the village."
Samuno rolls her eyes, "Why do I have to have a guardian? None of the other kids my age do."
"None of the other kids have Mekra," Sarutobi responds.
"What does that have to do with this? I've lived here long enough to know to come back in case Mekra kicked in outside the village."
"You fail to see the dangers of your, as most people seem to be calling it now, curse, Samuno. Many other villages would love to get their hands on you in order to study the curse. Bad Ninja would try to determine it's origins as to find a way to give it to others."
"Why would anyone want to give someone Mekra on purpose?"
"Should a bad Ninja discover how to give others Mekra, they would certainly give it to as many people as possible so that he could use them at will. Your Mekra is considered to be one of the secrets of Konaha to the other villages, and they would like nothing better than to take it for themselves."
Samuno sighs, "Great, so everyone wants my curse, that makes me feel so special."
"Now, as for your punishment . . ."
"Punishment? You were serious about that?" Samuno interrupts.
"Yes, very serious as a matter of fact. I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you in solitary until the morning before your class starts."
"What class? I refused to pass, remember? Or did you not get that memo?"
"If I remember correctly, you refused to pass unless Naruto passed. Well, it turns out that Iruka passed Naruto after all, after seeing that he had mastered the Shadow Clone Jutsu from the scroll," Sarutobi explains. "This means that you've passed as well. Here's your headband."
He hands her a dark blue headband with a silver plate in the shape of a rectangle that has an imprint of a leaf in the center of it.
"Are you serious?" she asks, admiring it.
"Mm-hmm," Sarutobi nods. "That belongs to you, and you can report to class as soon as you get out of solitary. Meloca, please escort Samuno to her room."
Meloca returns to the room and leads Samuno to the usual room for solitary. There is nothing but a bed in the corner under a small window that is positioned in the top corner of the room.
"Here you are, Samuno," Meloca states in a tired tone. "I wish you wouldn't get yourself put here so often. Why'd you do it this time?"
"I hurt Naruto," she responds. "I can't forgive myself for doing such a horrible thing. That face did not suit him at all. I just can't bring myself to force him to remain in the same house as me. Maybe I'll just stay here where I can't cause anyone any more pain."
Meloca sighs. "It's gonna be all right, kid, I promise."
With that, Meloca leaves, taking Samuno's bag with her and shutting the door tight. The only contact Samuno would have with the outside world over the next few days would be to receive food and clothes from the guards.