Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Time Travel 9 ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 2 Time Travel
Chapter 9
 
"So, who is it, Samuno?" Gaara asked as they look through the crack.
"It can't be," Samuno whispered as her eyes widened at the site of the ninja within the room.
"Lord Kazekage, because your village is in an alliance with Konoha, Lord Hokage has instructed me to turn to you," the woman stated clearly, her voice unwavering.
"What is it that you need, Meloca?" the Kazekaze responded.
Samuno's heart began to race at the sound of her name as tears began to swell up in her eyes. "I-impossible," she stuttered as she clung to the door to keep her body standing.
"What's wrong, Samuno?" Gaara asked, looking up at her water-filled eyes.
"That's my…but…she…they…" she tried to stammer out the words.
"About five years ago, we lost two very valuable ninja; they were my comrades and my friends. They left a daughter behind in this world, and recently she has been searching for answers about her parents that the village isn't ready to reveal to her," Meloca explained.
"What does that have to do with the village of Sand?" Kazekage demanded.
"I came here seeking a place in which to safely store a box of files about the Ekeanoki family."
"Ekeanoki!" the Kazekage stuttered. "You couldn't possibly mean that family, could you?"
"Yes, the only descendents of the Eegoku Clan, Keanataku Clan, Oomatu Clan, and the Kiotaku Clan," Meloca responded.
"If this is the last descendent of those four clans then why not let her know about her family?" the Kazekage asked out of curiosity.
That's what I want to know, Samuno thought to herself.
"For her own safety," Meloca responded. "It appears that the mixing of the blood of the four clans has done horrible damage to her as an individual. With each generation, the damage grew greater and greater in the past by just mixing a few of those clans with each other, but now all four have collided within her blood and we fear that it's tearing her apart. She has an ailment of which we have come to call Mekra, which erases her memory with the use of chakra. Her parents suffered from this disease as well, but to a much lesser extent, and so they managed to discover ways around their disease without giving up their lives as ninja. Their techniques are hidden within the chest, and we cannot allow their daughter to see them."
"Why not?" the Kazekage asked as he cocked his eyebrow.
"Because we are desperately trying to convince her to give up her life as a ninja," Meloca explained. "We hope that after discovering just how easily her memories can be taken away by doing with other ninja do she might give up, meaning that she'll stay within the village where we can protect her from those who would try to use her disease for their own selfish needs.