Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Curtain Call: Karei Mikkoku ❯ the beginging and possibly the end of a jounrey ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own Yuri
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________
 
*~*
Tenten really is just like mom…never beats around the bush, right to the point. I wonder how long it'll be before I have to go live with that bastard of a father of mine.
 
Tenten stared at Yuri confused while she stood staring into space.
 
“Are you okay Yuri???”, Tenten asked.
“Wha…?!”, Yuri exclaimed, “Uh… Oh, Yeah, but I'm going on a journey for a while. Are you going to be okay if I'm not here?”
“I'll be fine. Just have fun…”
“You really are just like my mom, ya know Ten?!”
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
 
I hugged Tenten, and went to pack my stuff in my room.
 
Shampoo, conditioner, alarm clock, toothbrush, toothpaste, shirts and shorts, skirts and hairbrush, dad's earring, mom's earring…
 
Uh…? Tears…from me… I'm crying…damn it dad…you can go to hell you bastard…
 
I zipped up the bag and threw it over my shoulder. Walking out I restrained myself from yelling at Tenten `cause she's sensitive, `ya know?! Anyway, I ran down the street, and looked at the alarm clock in my bag, I had half an hour until departure.
 
I'll go see Guy-sensei…he must want to know why I wanted him to kill me after meeting my dad…
______________________________________________
*~*
Yuri hustled down the street to were she normally found Guy-sensei at this time of day: the river's railing. He went there to think…
 
So, Yuri ran to an immediate stop to see Guy-sensei with Kakashi over his shoulder. Hinatas' sensei and another guy standing across from two large men wearing black coats with red clouds on them with Guy-sensei.
 
“GUY-SENSEI… GUY-SENSEI… GUY-SENsei….”, Yuri's voice shrank. Guy glanced back then forward again.
“YURI, Get out of here now!!”, Guy demanded.
“Not until I know what's going on…”, She yelled back.
“GO NOW!!! AND GET THE ANBU!!!!!”, Guy commanded. Yuri took a step forward and two steps back before the larger of the two men appeared behind Yuri. She turned to face him. His grip on his large sword tightened.
____________________*Kisame*________________________
 
“Hi little girl… Are you ready to die…”, I asked.
 
“heh…heh-heh-heh…You really think you can kill me with that…?”, she sarcastically asked pointing at my shark skin.
 
T-that laugh…It's so familiar…
 
“Hey, Itachi, come `ere and tell me who this little brat reminds you of…”
 
Itachi leapt over to were I was and looked closely at that bitch with the maniacal smirk on her face. Silence came from everyone except the ugly guy who you could hear him shouting things like “get away from my student” and “Yuri run now before you get hurt”
 
“…”
“…hmm…well what do you think Itachi…?”, I asked.
“…”, he started, “…She looks and acts somewhat like Orochimaru…”
___________________________________________
*~*
That did it. Yuri snapped.
 
“…Don't…you…ever…compare me with that man…”, Yuri shouted.
 
“We'll be back to kill the offspring of Orochimaru soon enough”, Itachi stated, “…so little one… we can hold our battle for the time being…”
 
Then the men disappeared. Yuri stepped forward and began running to the Konoha gates. She ran bulldozing over anyone that was dumb enough to get in her way. She got to the gates and plowed over Naruto right into Jaraiyas' arms.
 
Jaraiya was probably less surprised about Yuri willingly throwing herself into his arms than the fact that she was crying. He'd never seen Yuri cry before. It scared him…a lot…
 
“Y-Yuri…You're crying…”, he stated timidly.
“Yeah, so?!”, Yuri said while wiping her eyes.
“Nothing, lets go.”
 
And then the threesome started walking. It was almost completely silent, all except for Naruto's ridiculous humming.
 
Is he tone deaf??? Or somethin'
 
Aggghh… ugh… ahhhhhhhhh…
 
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” , Yuri screamed so loud Neji looked out his window in Konoha as she knelt to the ground. She stared at her left ankle as a small, thin, pale green grew up her leg stopping at the knee after swirling and curving all around the calve.
 
Its looks like a snake… did my father put this on me?...
 
Yuri gripped the cupped part of her shoe and pulled it down to her birthmark. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at her birthmark leading into the mouth of a saber toothed snake tattoo. She clenched her lower lip and stood up.
 
She continued to walk down the path ignoring the strange and confused looks of Jaraiya and Naruto. She turned around and returned the strange looks, “You comin' or are you just gonna gawk at me?!”
 
“B-B-But…Y-You…J-Just-…”, Naruto began with Jaraiya together. Yuri rolled her eyes and continued to walk.
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
 
When they got to the nearest town Jaraiya randomly chose a hotel and checked the three of us in.
 
“This room better have a wall and a door between you and me. Naruto's staying in your room…”, I commanded.
“First off : there will be a wall and door between Naruto and me and you; and Second of all : …Wow…”, Jaraiya swooned. He trotted over to Naruto and placed the room key in his hand, “Here, Here's our room key! Go up to the room and practice manipulating your chakra! Yuri too.”
 
Naruto did not take that lying down…
 
“WHAT?! You can't just drag me here and then just leave me!!”, he responded angrily.
“Chill out Naruto-kun…leaving two kids of the opposite gender to go get drunk with a complete and total stranger is what he does. How do you think this idiot landed my mother: the ex-ANBU agent…”, I scolded as I walked up the stairs. We got to the room and I went to the room with the single bed in it. I could hear Naruto grumble about being abandoned by the most predictable man on the planet and then there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to my door to open the actual front door to the hallway of the hotel. I saw Naruto standing frozen and looking up towards the ceilings' direction.
 
I rushed over to see what he looked so freaked about.
 
“Who is it, Naru…to”, I started.
 
There standing in the doorway was the two men from earlier today. My heart froze.
 
…huff…huff…n-no way…w-why are they here?? Huff…huff…
 
“Hard to believe that such a child carries the nine-tailed…”, the man with the sword said, “hmm!… Well, hello little girl, it's been awhile…”
“…w-who are you…”, I asked timidly.
“Well, if you'd paid attention from earlier today you'd `ve known that that's Itachi and I'm Kisame”
 
I snarled at him.
 
“Naruto, Why don't you come with us.”, Itachi stated, “Yuri, you should come as well. Why don't you two step out of the room.”
 
So we did. I slowly followed Naruto out.
 
“…Hmm…. Itachi… it would be bothersome to have him wandering off…”, Kisame said, “Perhaps we should cut off his legs or something…”
“!!”, Naruto started, “…w- what about her…??...”
“…Her,” Kisame chirped glancing at me, “well I suppose I could do the same, but I don't believe she'll be as much trouble as you.”
 
I took a step towards the door to the room. No one seemed to notice. I took another and another when Itachi stated, “Long time no see…Sasuke.”
 
Naruto, Kisame, and I all looked to the back of Itachi. And there was navy-blue chicken butt hair-styled: Sasuke Uchiha.
_______________________________________________
 
“…Uchiha Itachi…”, Sasuke whispered.
 
Wha?????? Why the hell is Sasuke here??...
 
“My my… Today truly is an unusual day indeed… To be able to see… another sharingan not just once, but twice.”, Kisame sang.
 
“I will… kill you!!”, Sasuke stated.
 
“Well…Sharingan.”, Kisame said, “And he looks an awful lot like you… Who is that kid, Itachi?”
“He's…my brother.”
 
Wha…?!