Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Curtain Call: Karei Mikkoku ❯ Hospital Chaos ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own Yuri
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________
Previously:
 
Yuri opened her eyes just enough to see Guy panting with a face covered in terror.
 
“…Guy…-sensei…I…I finally…know who my…dad is…”, panted Yuri, “Now…do me a favor… and kill me…” Guy-sensei's eyes opened widely do to the shock as Yuri's head fell of to one side with her eyes closed. Kakashi came along and lifted Yuri's wrist up. He put two fingers on were the veins flowed, and then, set the arm back down again.
 
“She's fine Guy. She's just unconscious…she'll wake up in a few hours.”, Kakashi said, “Just set her down for now.” And so Guy did. He set Yuri down on where Sakura was sitting in the rafters, and then left to battle more sound ninja.
 
Now:_____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________
 
*~*
A ninja stepped up to were Yuri's rag doll-like body was lying. She groaned a bit as the sand ninja picked her up and flung Yuri over his shoulder. The ninja slowly walked to the railing and jump over it to the battle area below. He stood next to a man with an ANBU mask and a brown cape. Both were halted by Guy and Kakashi in their way.
 
“…So…all you ended up doing was watching…Kabuto…”, Kakashi said.
 
The man removed the ANBU mask with a smirk and said, “So you knew…”
 
“Hey…So what's the plan? And what about the girl…?”, the man who had Yuri over her shoulder complained.
“I think we should retreat… and as for her we'll take her along”, Kabuto spoke.
 
“Running away from me again?”, Kakashi asked demandingly.
“For now, yes… I no longer wish to show you my justu so you can just copy it.”, Kabuto ranted annoyingly, “Although… it does seem like you haven't mastered that eye as completely as a member of the Uchiha clan could have…” Everyone stood silently…
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
I cracked my eyes just a bit to see some dude's butt…my eyes then opened wide and I pushed my hands on his back to lift myself to see over his shoulder. Across from me was Guy-sensei and Kakashi. I looked at the man holding me and freaked.
_________________________________________________
*~*
Yuri gave the man that was holding her butt a good whack to the balls and he fell forward letting Yuri landing on her feet going into a cartwheel; kicking that man under the chin: forcing him backward. Yuri did three flips backward landing right in front of Guy and Kakashi.
 
A large amount of pain shot through Yuri's left ankle al the way to her neck. She let out an ear splitting scream and fell to her knees with blood running from her mouth and down her arm to the ground. Guy knelt down on one knee to make sure Yuri wasn't dieing, and after awhile she was unconscious from pain; while Kabuto and the other man disappeared in a poof of smoke.
 
Everything started to quiet down(for the moment)so Guy felt it was safe to take Yuri to the konoha hospital. He picked her up, bridal style, and jumped from roof to roof until he was at the front door. Guy burst through the door; shoved Yuri into the arms of a male doctor without looking and then ran back to the arena.
 
The doctor turned around and began to walk to the registration desk. Then after three minutes of standing there(talking to nurses about a room for Yuri)he walked down a hall, turned left, then two rights to get to her room. It had a window next to the bed and only one bed in the room. It also had a padlock on both sides of the door, and a large tray table of sharp gadgets.
________________________________________________
 
When Yuri woke up she had an IV in her arm and she was hanging off the edge of the bed. Her eyes closed as someone knocked on the door and was asleep again. Kankuro opened the door to peek in his head and Yuri fell of the bed with something the size of two cantaloupe hanging out of her shirt. -(hint)-
 
Kankuro freaked out. He stepped inside the room and closed the door before Temari, Gaara, Neji, Tenten, Lee, or Guy could walk in. Temari looked confused as she knocked on the door again and Kankuro opened the door just a bit so that only his head popped out.
 
“Can I do something for you?!”, he asked.
“Yeah, you can let us in.”, Temari demanded.
“I can't do that just yet.”
“Why not??”, Tenten said holding up a fist.
“The doctors are running tests so you can't come in yet.”
“Then why are you in there?!”, Temari sarcastically asked.
“I…um…have to…hold the IV!”, Kankuro exclaimed, “I'll let you in when they're done, and when they've gone.” Then he shut the door and was out of sight of Yuri's friends.
___________________*Temari*______________________
 
I heard lots of groans and grunts from Yuri and a large amount of hyperventilating. (probably from Kankuro) Then, clanging and shattering and a sudden spell of wheezing.
 
I slid the door open in a rush only to see Kankuro with Yuri slid between his legs while he held her up. Yuri's shirt wide open, and she was wheezing with blank indigo eyes.
 
I got the biggest vein pulse possible and said in an irritated tone, “…Kankuro…”
 
“Hey, Kankuro, your fly's open.”, Gaara said as he walked in the door.
_______________________*Kankuro*_________________________
 
Temari looked irritated with a huge vein pulse as she said, “Kankuro…”
 
“N-No wait… Temari… it's not what you think…”, I begged as bun girl got flames in her eyes.
________________________________________________
*~*
Temari, Tenten, and Lee stepped closer to Kankuro with clenched fists. “…N- N- NOOO!!! PLEASE ………DON'T!!!!!!”, Kankuro screamed in pain as the three began to beat the tar out of him.
 
Guy walked over and pulled Yuri's top closed. Then, he picked her up and carried her to the bed.
 
A nurse came in and timidly exclaimed while everyone stared at her, “Um…visiting hours are over…You'll have to leave now.”
 
So everyone got up and exited the room. Kankuro wore a “thank god I'm saved” look on his pummeled face.
 
As Temari was leaving she turned to Kankuro in the doorway and said, “This isn't over…you are SO dead when we get home!”
 
Kankuro cringed. “Oh! You pour thing,” , the nurse said just now seeing how badly Kankuro looked, “Let's go get you some bandages and ice…” Kankuro walked down the hall, but in a different direction from where his siblings were going.
 
About half and hour later he came back with his kitty-ear cap off because of the bandages on his head. Plus, a rather large bag of ice that was wrapped in a paper towel being pressed against his black eye. Temari and Gaara then, got up and walked with him out of the hospital.
 
“Kankuro you're fly's still down.”, Gaara said as Temari punched Kankuro in the back of the head.
_______________________________________________
 
“You can stop pretending, none of your friends are in here now.”, said a giggling nurse.
 
Yuri opened her eyes and blinked twice with a smirk.
 
“So how'd you know?!”, Yuri asked.
“Just seems like something you'd do.”, the nurse responded.
 
“So when do I get to leave???”, Yuri snorted.
“hmmm… you should be able to go home as soon as tomorrow.”
“Great!! I can leave this hell hole!!... No offence…”
“None taken.”, the nurse said as she stepped through the door way. The brown haired nurse shut the door and Yuri yanked the IV out of her arm.
 
God that hurt, but it'll be worth it to leave this place.
 
Yuri fell asleep.
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
 
I woke up at 11:12 am.
 
 
Argg! I slept for 19 hours. Was I really that tired?! On the upside I feel great. Really bored, but great.
 
 
The nurse from last night came in with my cloths. “Morning `sleeping beauty'.” She said, “you can officially go home now, and here are your cloths. Oh, um… someone's waiting for you outside. Good luck.”
 
“Thanks.”, was all I could say. She left and I changed back into my cloths. Running through the lobby, I fell over and hit my head.
 
 
“You're such a klutz Yuri…”, a familiar voice spoke.
 
 
Eh??
 
I looked up to see Jaraiya standing in front of me with a hand out to help me up.
 
“heh… and you aren't. the only difference is that you're a klutz because you're a perv.”
 
No response.
 
“Are you listening to me?!”, I asked, “HEY! Stop gushing over the nurses.”
 
WATCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
“Yuri that hurt. Why'd you do that???”, he asked.
“You're an idiot… What are you doing here??”
“I want you to go with me and Naruto on a little trip. So will you go??!”
“I've got nothing better to do, but you are so dead if you make me angry in anyway. And then I'll go home.”
“All right!!!!”
“Shut up…”, I said as I walked away through the front door.
 
I got to the end of the street when Jaraiya ran to catch up with me.
 
“So your really coming right?!”, he asked consciously.
 
“Yes, just lave me alone to get my stuff together. When are we leaving and how long will we be gone??”
 
“We'll leave in an hour and a half. As for how long we'll be gone… that I'm not sure of.”
 
“Fine… now get lost…”, I responded and walked off.
 
I hustled down the street to my house, opened the door and walked down the hall. I walked passed the guest bedroom (just glancing) and stepped back to get a better view.
 
There was Tenten setting up her stuff in the room. She had a smile on her face when she noticed I was standing in front of the door frame.
 
“Hi Yuri!! Since your mother died I didn't want you living in this big, empty house all by yourself, so I decided that I would live here with you. You know you should really lock your front door!!”, she proclaimed happily.
 
“That's really good advice in fact… why don't you go outside and I'll try it.”, I said while my sweat dropped.
 
Tenten merely giggled playfully.