Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Demons ❯ The Tribe of Demons ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deadly Demons
chapter-5-The tribe of demons
Tsunade and the others arrived at the gate and saw a large group of animals there. "Hello, I am Tsunade. I am the Hokage of the Village hidden in the Leaves. Who is the leader of your demon tribe?"
A cat demon stepped forward and said,"I am Neko, the head of the demon tribe. We have come to you for assistance. There is an organization called the Akatsuki after us. They want to capture us so we cannot fuse with our counterparts."
"Ok, that's fine. We will help you. If you could just give us your name and the names of your counterparts."Tsunade had had enough trouble with speaking to all the kage allies, but now this has to happen. The demons didn't really want to cooperate, so it took a pretty long time to finish the demon registration paperwork.
--------------------
Fours hours later, Tsunade sat in her office with her head in her hands. Naruto stood in the corner with Sakura and Sai. Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and Shinu sat in chairs in front of the Hokages' desk. Ino and Hana were whispering to each other in another corner. Hanabi was fast asleep in another room next door. Neji was with her. Gaara was talking quietly to Tsunade, while Kankuro and Temari listened."Maybe we should send each demon home with his or her couterpart. It would be easier than having them stay here."He was saying.
Tsunade answered,"Yeah, you're right. Ok, I'll call in the sensei and have them bring in their teams, too."While Tsunade went to do that, Neji and Hanabi came back in and asked Hinata what they had decided to do.
"We're going to take our demons home, because Tsunade-sama doesn't have enough room here. Outa-san is not going to like the fact that we are bringing home some demons."
--------------------
She, unfortunately, was right. When they got back to the mansion, Hiashi came marching out and stopped when his eyes landed on the demons."What are those retched things?"He yelled at Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji.
"They are not retched and they are demons. Tsunade-sama said everybody has to take theirs home."She said quietly.
"Oh, and if Tsunade-sama told you to jump off a bridge, would you?"She shook her head."I thought so. Get those things out of here. NOW!"
"No, they're not leaving. They don't have anywhere to go. If you force them out, you're going to have to force me out, too."
"Me, too."
"And me."
Hiashi looked appalled at the idea of pushing his daughters out of their house, but if he had to do it, he had to it."Fine. Leave. Just take them with you."Hinata, Neji, and Hanabi turned and walked back out the door.
"So, where are we gonna go?"Neji asked, looking skeptical at the idea of not sleeping in his own bed.
"We could go to Naruto-kun's apartment and ask him if we could stay there."Hinata sounded excited about going to Naruto's place for the night.
"How about you stay with Naruto, I'll go to Tenten's, and Hanabi can go to Konohamaru's house?"He smirked and walked away.
"All right. Bye, Hanabi."Hinata walked away, too.
Hanabi yelled at no one in particular,"Fine, leave me here to find my own way to that baka's house! I don't need any of you."She turned around and saw Hinata and Neji standing behind her.
"Don't worry, shisuta-san. We wouldn't leave you alone."Hinata said to her little sister.
Neji picked her up and put her on his shoulders."Now, let's go!"
Hinata looked over at Neji and saw that he was smiling. He had never been this happy. She liked him this way.
--------------------
When they got to Konohamaru's house, Hanabi ran up to the door and knocked. The door opened and a person of about fifteen years of age came out."Hi, is Konohamaru home?"She tried peeking around the kid, but he blocked her line of vision with his enormous, muscle-toned body.
He spoke with a voice that fit his body,"I'm sorry. Nobody by that name lives here. You might have the wrong address. Oh, wait. I remember that name. Konohamaru moved into the Hokages' house. Goodbye."He shut the door.
Hanabi turned and her mouth was agape."He...he...he moved into the Hokages' house?" She looked like she was about to burst with anger."That's so awesome. He lives with Tsunade-sama. Like I've already said, she's my hero."
--------------------
Twenty minutes later, they were outside the mansion. They stared at its massive windows in awe. The double doors opened before they even reached them and Tsunade came out. She noticed them right away and said,"Hi, Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji. Why aren't you at home eating lunch."
"We have a problem, Tsunade-sama."Neji said.
"Oh, I was afraid this would happen. So, have you decided where you are going to stay until he calms down and allows you back in?"She said to them out of the corner of her mouth as some curious passersby watched them."Look,"she said as she noticed the looks on their faces,"I should have told you not to go home. What did your father say when you got home, Hinata?"
She recapped the story of how her father kicked them out of the Hyuga compound and then said,"I am going to stay with Naruto."She looked over at Neji and he said,"I'm going to Tenten's house."Finally, Hanabi said,"I'm staying with Konohamaru."
Tsunade asked,"Then why are you here? Konohamaru lives halfway across the village."
"There was somebody living in his house that said he was now living here."Hanabi was getting scared. She thought that she would be living with the Hokage for a while, but it sounded like Konohamaru didn't live here.
"Konohamaru has been living alone for the past two years, since his grandfather died. I didn't hear about anyone moving in with him."She was starting to look frightened, too."No. It can't be. He can't be here. Oh, this is really dangerous. I need to get over there now. You three get your teammates and meet me at Konohamaru's house in half an hour."She rushed off toward Konohamaru's house.
Hanabi asked,"What's going on?"
"I don't know but we should follow the Hokage's orders."Hinata said. So, they split up and went to their teammates homes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Tune in next time for 'Konohamaru's dilemma'. Also, I need your votes on the couples. Thank you for reading.