Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Demons ❯ Konohamaru's Dilemma ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deadly Demons
Konohamaru's dilemma

1 week ago

Konohamaru sat in his bedroom, thinking about his grandfather. He remembers how he used to read stories to him at night. It was Orochimaru's fault his grandfather was gone. When Konohamaru found out the Hokage was dead because of Orochimaru, he screamed to the heavens,"I swear to god, I'll kill that bastard! He'll pay for what he did!" Konohamaru then went home and got rid of all of his grandfathers' stuff. He just couldn't get him out of his head. There was a knock at his front door. He got up and left his room. He opened his front door and there was a 15-year-old boy standing outside.
"Hi, I'm looking for the kage of this village. Do you know where I can find her?"He asked in a voice that fit his muscular build. His biceps, triceps, pecs, abs, and forearms were all enormous. It looked as if he'd been lifting houses.
Konohamaru looked outside and saw some people there, staring at this stranger. Why did he come to Konohamaru's house? There were so many people out there he could have asked. "Um...yeah. I know where she is. I can take you to her."
"Ok, can I use your bathroom first? I can't hold it."He looked at Konohamaru and smiled. He revealed two rows of shiny white teeth.
"All right. It's down the hall to the right."Konohamaru said.
"Oh, my name's Lianio."He smiled at Konohamaru again and there were those flashy teeth.
Konohamaru shut the front door and stood in the living room, waiting for Lianio. It was too late by the time Konohamaru sensed the chakra levels sneaking up behind him. Lianio had pulled some rope and a hankerchief from his pocket and tied up and gagged Konohamaru. He threw him into his bedroom and left him there.
--------------------
Every day, Lianio fed Konohamaru 3 square meals and trained him to become his apprentice. Konohamaru never questioned why Lianio was doing this, he just followed his sensei's orders. Lianio taught Konohamaru much more useful jutsu that Ebisu-sensei or Naruto had never taught him. They most likely did not even know about them. He said very few people knew about them.
--------------------
Five days after Lianio came to Konoha, Naruto came looking for Konohamaru at his house. Konohamaru answered the door, but it was not the same Konohamaru he remembered. He was wearing a different outfit. It was a black cloak with small red clouds outlined in white. Naruto recognized this cloak from somewhere, but he could not place where it was from. He just shrugged his shoulders and asked,"Do you want me to teach you some new jutsu? Like my Harem jutsu or A Thousand Years of Pain?"
"No, thank you. My new sensei is teaching me much more advanced jutsu. He told me I should not let anyone or anything distract me from my studies." Konohamaru said bluntly.
"What? You don't want to learn more jutsu? This is so unlike you, Konohamaru. You're always chasin' me around so I could teach you some new jutsu. And now you have a new teacher?"Naruto looked as if he was about to cry."Why are you rejecting me, Konohamaru?"
"Because I have a new teacher who's better than a lame excuse for a ninja."Naruto looked at him."I'm talking about you, you dumbass. This is why I'm leaving you. You are so very dumb!"He shut the door in Naruto's face.
Naruto was so shocked. How was he supposed to occupy his time? Maybe he could charm Hinata into liking him again. No, he still loved Sakura-chan. He was so confused and mad that no one liked him, once again. Not even Hinata. He walked home and fell asleep right away.
--------------------
He had a dream of his father coming to see him in the middle of the night. He had not said anything, just stood there, watching his son sleep. Naruto woke at least five times until he realized it was only a dream. The Yondaime was quite ashamed as to how the village had treated their saviour. Naruto knew it was impossible, but he was going to find a way to get his father back.
--------------------
Naruto woke up at seven the next morning and got dressed. He went to Team 7's training grounds. Sai and Sakura were already there. They
were talking about something. When they saw him, they immediately stopped. Naruto guessed they had been talking about him.
"Hi, Naruto. What's wrong? It looks like you hardly got any sleep. Is everything alright?"Sakura asked. Sai was silent.
"No, everything's perfectly fine. Konohamaru got a new sensei, you still won't go out with me, and Sasuke's still gone."Naruto yelled at her, sarcastically, if you can't tell.
"Naruto, calm down. I'm sorry I won't go out with you, but I can't. Not right yet, anyway."Sakaru said.
"Why not?"
"Because I haven't got over Sasuke yet!"She started to cry. Sai started backing away as Sakura looked as if she was about to burst.
Naruto looked at her sadly."Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I guess I'll just leave you alone then."He started to walk away, but Sakura grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes."Sakura, are you okay?"Naruto asked her.
She looked at him, apologetically."Yeah, I'm fine. Look, Naruto, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just not ready to get into another relationship. Who's to say you won't develop a lust for power like Sasuke? Who's to say you won't run away like Sasuke?"
"Sakura, I promise upon the very soil of Konoha that I will never leave you. Now will you go out with me?"Naruto said.
"If you have vowed never to leave, then yes, I will be your girlfriend."Inner Sakura cheered as outer Sakura kissed Naruto on the lips.
"That was quick."Sai mumbled.
--------------------
Naruto and Sakura walked through the village, looking into shops and restaurants. They even saw some familiar faces. They went the Ichiraku Ramen shop to, obviously, get some ramen. The seating line was so long, the end was half a block away, but they didn't care. It was beautiful out and nothing was going to ruin their afternoon. Sai walked up and they all started talking. Suddenly, a few ninja sped past and straight to the Hokage's tower.
"What the hell was that?"Naruto screamed.
"I believe that it was seven shinobi going to see the Hokage."Sai said calmly.
"How do ya know this stuff?"
"Well, anybody can count to seven. Also, they were headed in the direction of the tower."
"Freak ass."Naruto said under his breath.
"Naruto, be nice. Do you want this to be a repeat of Sasuke? Sai can be just as kind-hearted as Gaara is now."Haruno Sakura said.
"Oh, fine. Let's follow them. I want to see who they are and what they're up to!"Naruto yelled.
"Whatever."
"Hmm. This may be a good chance to display my new skills."Sakura said quietly.
They were off.
"I think they know we are following them, Naruto."Sai said.
"Ok, what do you suggest we do?"
"Just watch out for any traps."Sakura said to her boyfriend.
Unfortunately, they were going too fast and did not see the net that had been erected in front of them.
"How did I get into this mess?"Sai grumbled. They were dragged to the tower.
--------------------
As they neared the Hokage's tower, they could see a boy with red hair talking to Tsunade. There were two other people in the office;one had a hood and the other had blond hair. Ino was asking Hana a question about what was going on.
"well, Shinu, Shino's little cousin, said that there is a large group of demons approaching the village."Hana answered.
"How would she havefigured that out? I didn't sense the faintest hint of demon chakra."
"I don't know, but if there are demons coming, I'd be very cautious."
"Yeah, me too."
When they reached the tower, the Hokage was walking out her office door. She was followed by Kiba, Shino, Shinu, Hinata, Neji, Hanabi, Gaara, Kankurou, and Temari. Hana and Ino gave the net to Shino and Neji as they left for the gate.
--------------------
When they got to the gate, Tsunade caught her breath and went over to one of the guards. She said something, and he nodded. Then, the ground started to shake. A cat came out of the forest and walked up to the Hokage. They had a short conversation and the cat walked back into the trees. Naruto ran up to the Hokage and asked,"Where did he go? Is he not staying here? Did you send him away?"
"Naruto, calm down. I did not send him away. He went to get the other demons. He wasn't sure we were here, so only he came out. He did not want to cause a panic. See, here they are now."
Naruto turned around and saw a great amount of animals come from the forest. He saw big ones and small ones, short ones and tall ones; and he was amazed by all of them. He saw a dragon, a horse, a giraffe, and what he thought to be a mermaid and a ghost. There was going to be alot of excitement for the next few weeks.