Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deception ❯ Taken ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AijinMegami: Hello, this is my first attempt a Naruto fic, although I'll probably delete later on! It's just a try to see if it's not bad or not but if it is I'll just delete it!!! n _ n
 
Summary: What if Itachi hadn't been alone when he left Konoha gates, what if he took someone with him. My poor attempt on a story of what it would have been like if Itachi had taken a certain someone with him after he killed his clan and left his brother alive!
 
Pairings: (SasukeSakuraItachi)….still thinking of more pairings!!!
 
I don't own Naruto
 
 
----------------------
 
It was a dark night, as well as a sad night. Tonight was the night the famous Uchiha clan had been massacred by none other than one of their own, Itachi Uchiha walked silently in the path that leads out of Konoha village.' Become stronger Sasuke, fill your heart with hate anger, hate me for killing our family, only than will you finally find the strength to defeat me and kill me to avenge them.' He thought when suddenly he saw a streak of pink up a head.
He quirked an eyebrow seeing a little girl about his brother's age with soft looking pink hair, she wore a white shirt and red shorts. She was hugging her knees, sobbing into them. Curiosity getting the best of him he walked over to her, she looked up when she felt someone in front of her. He nearly gasped at her beautiful emerald eyes filled with tears' Her eyes, they are of death and loneliness!!!' he thought startled.” What are doing here girl, go home.” He said coldly, she stared at him.
“Home, I don't have a home. Mommy and daddy are never home.” She said quietly, it had begun to rain.” You, why do you look so sad?” she asked as rain poured down, soaking them both.” Why do you care?” he asked back” Because, you're just like me. All alone.” She whispered, his eyes widened and the two stared at each other for a while.” Do you want to go home?” the girl shook her head” No, I don't want to.”
“Do you want to become stronger than?” he asked, his bangs covering his eyes, she tilted her head” Do you want to become strong so that no one can hurt you anymore?” she stared for a while and nodded” Yes, I want to become stronger….I don't want to be alone anymore.” She looked up when she saw an out stretched hand” Than come with me, I'll make you stronger.” She stared at his hand and grabbed it with both her hands standing up.
“What's your name?” he asked as she walked a long side him, she looked up staring into his cold red sharingan eyes and gave a big smile” My names Sakura, Haruno Sakura.” He smirked” Well Sakura, my names Uchiha Itachi.”
--------------------
 
AijinMegami: Hehe, hope you liked it!!! REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!