Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deception ❯ Team Seven ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AijinMegami: Oh my GOODNESS, 10 reviews already?! This story was something I just made up one day after reading a bunch of SasukeSakuraItachi, and Sakurawhoever….I'm so glad you liked it!!! Here's the next chapter, I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!
 
-------------
BlackMoonSky0000: Sorry, the first chapter was like a test. If a lot of people liked it than I'd continue but if people didn't like it I'd have just deleted it I guess!!
 
TFI-Muse: Thanks for the correction; I make a lot of silly mistakes like that!!!
 
THANKS TO
Ashley, zero25, joann, sakura-angel113, Dagorwen of Ithilien, ArrowOfHikaru, Archangel Rhapsody!!! THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS EVERYONE!!!!!
 
--------------
 
5 YEARS LATER
“Sakura, get down from there.” 17 year old Itachi said annoyed, 12 year old Sakura giggled from her place high up in the tree. Using her legs she swung upside down laughing” I don't want to!!!” she said childishly” Sakura, don't make me go up there.” He said coldly, she pouted but let go of the branch from her legs. Flipping in mid air she landed gracefully on her feet” Ah, you're no fun!!!”
“I don't do fun.” He answered, she smiled and than grabbed his arm, he looked annoyed but didn't say anything” C'mon, you're going to meet your team today.” He said about to perform a teleportation jutsu” Master Itachi, why do I have to go to this academy, thanks to you I already know all I need to know?!!” she whined.
“Calm down Sakura, I haven't taught you everything, there's still a lot you can learn….you could learn a lot in Konoha and with a team.” He said calmly performing several seals, winds start to pick up and after a few seconds they arrived in a hill far from Konoha.” Will you visit me?” she asked quietly looking at the peaceful village.
“I don't know.” He said simply, she glanced at him and sighed” Alright, I'll see you later Master Itachi.” She started to walk away when Itachi spoke” Aren't you forgetting something?” he asked quirking an eyebrow, she gasped when he pulled her by the wrist making her fall onto his rock hard chest, arms wrapped possessively around her.
“Master Itachi?” she asked as a blush crept along her face” Sakura, my little Sakura, don't forget me okay?” he whispered closing his eyes” How can I forget?” she asked with a smile looking up” Good, you're mine. Remember that, I won't hand you to anyone.” He whispered in a dark possessive voice that shot shivers down her spines.
“Yes….” She trailed off, her breath quickened at his hot breath danced along her skin; he inhaled her scent deeply and untangled himself from her” Alright, be careful now.” He whispered as he disappeared.
THE ACADEMY
“So this is where I'm finally going to get my team.” Sakura muttered. She had changed from her white red sweats into black green shorts, a red jacket that had circles around it, and her Konoha head guard pulling her hair back.” Hey forehead girl!!!” Sakura mentally cursed seeing her `friend' she had made during school. The girl, Ino, thought that Sakura actually had a crush on Sasuke. The idea had sprung when Sakura had tried to find out how strong Sasuke was, for Itachi had ordered her to make sure he grew stronger after he told her the story of his past, by seeing his training but Ino thought she was stalking Sasuke, like most girls do, so she deemed them rivals.' As if, why would I need a weakling like Sasuke when I have Master Itachi?' Sakura thought with a blush in her face, the blush disappeared when Ino was in front of her.
“What do you want Ino-pig?” Sakura asked bored” Ha, you'll be sorry when Sasuke ends up being my teammate!!!” Ino shouted, Sakura rolled her eyes” Whatever, I'm outta here.” She said going inside, leaving the gob-smacked Ino by herself.” Well looks like someone got dissed.” Shikamaru said with a smirk” Shut up!!!” she snapped.
Sakura walked away ignoring the two arguing, entering she saw Naruto, the village clown, and Sasuke glaring down at each other. She sighed sitting between them as Naruto jumped in front of Sasuke” Get lost.” Sasuke said growling, Sakura rolled her eyes as they were in a stand-down' How immature' she thought when suddenly a guy in front of Naruto pushed him.” Oh hey sorry.” He said without looking.
Sakura stared shocked as well as all of Sasuke fan club members, the boy who had pushed Naruto had accidentally shoved them into….kissing each other” AH, POISON, MY MOUTH IS RUINED!!!” Naruto screamed” NARUTO, YOU PIECE OF CRAP, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” Sasuke shouted gagging” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Sakura laughed in her chair, falling off of it.
“Alright class, settle down.” Iruka shouted over the noise” Now I'm going to call out your team mates so listen well.” He started to drown on until he got to cell number seven” Okay, next Cell Number 7 um Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Hana, and Naruto Uzumaki.” Naruto cheered at being able to stay with his crush.
Sakura smirked' good, it's going to be easier this way. I can keep an eye on Sasuke; make sure he's getting stronger.' she thought glancing at Sasuke who didn't seem to even blink.” Okay, you'll meet your senseis in a few minutes so that you could get aquatinted.”
They all nodded at Iruka's instruction and soon everyone was off, all except for cell number seven.” God, where's our sensei? All the other teams are already gone!!!” Naruto complained” Shut up, dobe.” Sasuke muttered” WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”
Sakura groaned” Will you two shut up?!” Naruto glanced at her and than smirked grabbing a chalkboard eraser” Haha, pay back for being late.” He said placing it wedged between the door” Fool, as if an elite Jounin would fall for such a pitiful trap.” Sasuke said barely glancing at him.” You know, I agree with Mr. Ice Cube here.”
Suddenly the door slid open after Sakura spoke and a man with silver hair, charcoal eyes, wearing a black mask, and with his head guard over his left eye appeared. They stared as the eraser whacked his head with a puff” Haha, you fell for it!!!” Naruto shouted” Ugh, why do I even bother?” Sakura muttered rolling her eyes.' So this is an elite jounin, how pathetic' Sasuke thought staring at their sensei.
“Okay, now that we met each other let's get aquatinted. I'll go first; I'll start by saying that gathering information from our first impression I'll say…I hate you guys.” He said leading them outside, they all sat on the stone steps while he sat on the metal rail.” Okay, hmm I'm Hatake Kakashi, I'm 26 years old, and I have a lot of hobbies well that about wraps it up. Okay, now you with the blond hair.” He ordered.
“I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage of the village!!!” Naruto shouted enthusiastically” Uh, I love ramen and to play pranks I guess.” He said with a shrug” Okay, next you boy.” Sasuke glared at him” Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like anything there's a lot of things I dislike, and I have only one goal, to kill a certain man.” He said darkly' He must be talking about Master Itachi' Sakura thought narrowing her eyes.” Okay now, you, girl with the pink hair.” He said after a pause.
“Sakura Hana, I like to be alone and train by myself, I hate arrogant and ignorant people. There's only one person I love and I would die for him if it comes to that.” She said glaring at Kakashi. “Okay than, that concludes today's lesson. Tomorrow, we will meet in training area number five at five in the morning, oh and don't eat breakfast you'll throw up.” He said leaving.
“What, that's it?” Naruto shouted” Dobe, shut up.” Sasuke ordered” I'M NOT A DOBE!!!” Sakura glared at both of them” BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE HELL UP.” It grew very quiet as she stomped out of sight; they both stared at her disappearing image.
“Sh-She's scary…” Naruto said with wide eyes” H-Hn.” Sasuke said in agreement slightly scared at her outburst” Ah, well I'm going to eat RAMEN!!!” Naruto shouted running, Sasuke sweat dropped and left to train.' Dobe.'
 
 
----------------
AijinMegami: Hehe, I made this one longer!!! Nothing different so far from the book, I couldn't help but add the kissing scene. That was way too funny!!!! There's going to be a lot of more action in the next chapter!!!
 
PREVIEW
 
” You want to pass this stupid test, than listen to my plan. Oh and chicken head if you're not in, not only are you going to be fighting against a Jounin by yourself you'll have to go through us as well.” Sakura whispered, he growled and listened.” Okay, here's the plan.”