Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deception ❯ Passing the Test ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AijinMegami: Hello, I'm back!!!! I went missing for a while because I was a little busy and I had this humongous writers block….okay I was a little lazy as well…..I didn't feel like typing for a while!!! - _ -U, anyways I don't own Naruto!!!!
---------------
BlackMoonSky0000: Oh that, like I said. The first chapter was like a test, I wasn't really going to continue this. It was just a thought I had so I decided to post it and viola, people like it I continue, people dislike it I delete it! n _ n, Also I changed that mistake I made again....thanks again!!!!
 
Saaea: Ummmm, I'll try but I'm going to have a poll later to see which one people would like or I'd make two endings.....who knows?!
 
TFI-Muse: Oh the last name thing....I'll answer your question at the end of the chap, if I answered it right now it'll spoil the end of the chapter a little...I think? - _ -?
 
Epuneyujah, RyuNanashi, pat-nosferatu, Dagorwen of Ithilien, ArrowOfHikaru, sakura-angel113, Del: THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!!
 
----------------
It was early in the morning and Kakashi and his new students were standing patiently in front of him" The training is simple," Kakashi told them, starting a little kitchen timer. "I have two bells. Your task is to take them from me before noon. If you don't, you don't get lunch, and you get tied to a log while I eat in front of you. Plus, you fail and get sent back to the ninja academy. You'll only get it if you're intent is to kill.
“Ha, this'll be easy!!!” Naruto shouted smirking, Kakashi sighed” Arrogance will lead you no where, you dunce.” Naruto twitched” HOW DARE YOU CALL THE FUTURE HOKAGE A DUNCE!!!” Kakashi sighed” With the way you act you'll never become the villages Kage.” Naruto growled and before anyone could blink he took out a kunai and was about to throw it at Kakashi, suddenly their sensei was behind Naruto holding onto the arm that held the kunai towards Naruto's neck” Hang on, I didn't say go.”
`He's fast, so this is an elite shinobi' Sasuke thought, Sakura smirked mentally' Fast, but not fast enough' “Good; you were aiming to kill me. That means you're now showing me some respect.” he said letting go” Now, you may begin.”
With that Kakashi disappeared. The trio soon followed suit and disappeared. Sakura rushed to the forest with inhuman speed while hidding her chakra in the process. She had done this test with Itachi a long time ago, finding him and getting the bell. He had said if she could get the bell than he would train her and if she couldn't get it than he'll kill her. She was also told that she couldn't stop until she got it. The longer she couldn't get it, the less food and rest she gets. After about two weeks of chasing him, Sakura had finally gotten the bell; he had gone easy on her though.
Sakura sensed her teammate's chakra not too far away, but could not sense Kakashi's. She frowned and performed a couple of hand seals, and she disappeared along with her chakra waves.
Sasuke frowned slightly. A moment, he could feel Sakura's chakra, slightly, and now, it's completely gone. He paid no heed to the disappearance; instead, he focused on his task. They got four hours to find Kakashi and get the bell. His frown grew as he started leaping into the forest branches quietly.
Naruto leaped up and down from the branches with a confident grin plastered on his face.' I'll get that bell, and than I'll beat Sasuke so that maybe Sakura will be so impressed at me that she'd want to go on a date with me' Naruto thought gleefully when he half halted see a grey broom stick like hair sticking out of the bushes. He crawled towards it grinning, than jumped towards it, gripping the grey thing. He looked down, and found that it was a dummy.
There was a small sound that sounded like a rope being cut and before he knew it he found himself tied upside down. He cursed inwardly as Kakashi walked in reading an Icha Icha Paradise book; he looked at Naruto and walked on ignoring him.
“Gah! Kakashi-sensei, I'll get you for this!!” Naruto struggled to untie himself. Sakura sensed Kakashi's chakra and rushed towards him. She hid her chakra, and made her way without a noise. She scanned the area before her, checking for traps or any other things that may try to prevent her from her destination.
She jumped through trees until she heard: “Gah! Kakashi-sensei, I'll get you for this!!” With a sigh she decided to check it out. When she got there, she found Naruto tied upside down, his face getting scratched up by the branches in the bushes, and tied upside down by a rope.' I can't believe he fell for that trick…' she thought with a sweat drop, Naruto noticed her and called out “Oi, Sakura!” Sakura made her way towards Naruto. She suddenly stepped back and cut a thin piece of string with a kunai.
Another rope came from the bottom and if she had been standing there, she would be hung upside down too. Sakura slashed the rope and sighed. “I knew there was a trap there...Hehe...” Naruto scratched his head. “You gonna be okay, Naruto?”
“Of course, I'm Uzumaki Naruto!!!” he shouted, she sweat dropped and nodded” Sure, bye than.” He nodded as she ran off. He quickly climbed the tree looking around for Kakashi” If I was a stupid perverted sensei where would I be?” he suddenly saw Sasuke and Kakashi fighting while Sakura was no where to be seen.
“Katon Goukakyuu!!!” Sasuke shouted performing a set of hand seals' I really shouldn't have underestimated an Uchiha; I can't even read Icha Icha Paradise while fighting him.' Kakashi thought as a huge set of flames shout towards him” He's gone.” Sasuke muttered seeing his sensei gone' Where, above me, behind?' he thought turning around when suddenly hands shot out from below. Just as he was going to get pulled down Sakura appeared and tackled him away.
“I can't believe you almost got caught, come on.” Sakura hissed yanking him by the collar, the two disappeared from the clearing and appeared right in front of Naruto behind a huge tree. Before Naruto could scream Sakura covered his mouth, grabbing his own hand against his mouth.” Okay you two listen and listen closely.”
“Why did you save me? I could have taken care of myself.” Sasuke whispered angrily, Sakura glared at him” Shut up chicken head and listen already; Kakashi is a Jounin and an ex-Anbu at that. We're only Gennin's and we'll never defeat a Jounin so I propose we work together.”
“Work with that bastard, no way!” Naruto hissed” You want to pass this stupid test, than listen to my plan. Oh and chicken head if you're not in, not only are you going to be fighting against a Jounin by yourself you'll have to go through us as well.” Sakura whispered, he growled and listened.” Okay, here's the plan.”
Kakashi narrowed his eyes as it grew exceedingly silent for his taste, they only had an hour left and if they didn't do anything than they'd have failed. Suddenly Naruto jumped into the clearing” I thought we went through this already, you can't defeat me.” He said not looking up from his book, Naruto ignored him and attacked anyways, calling his doppelgangers. Just as Kakashi was blocking all the attacks, Sasuke jumped down from the tree and threw a kunai; Kakashi turned around and jumped to the left dodging it.” Direct assaults are useless here.”
“Whoever said it was a direct assault?” he asked with a smirk, suddenly forty shurikans, knifes, and kunais appeared from all direction. Kakashi jumped upwards when suddenly Sakura appeared below” Bunshin no Jutsu!!!” she yelled. After creating three more Sakura's she threw a multiple of shurikans with her chakra in them making them glow a light pink colo. There was a huge blast that threw all of them 20ft from their original places, dust scattered everywhere and when it settled it showed an empty hole.” Heh, Kakashi, fortunately for you that was a clone, you can come out now.” She said with a smirk.
“YOU........THREE.......” he yelled appearing from the trees, a powerful gust of wind and dirt swirling behind him” PASS!!!!” he finished in a sweet voice” Huh.....we do?” Naruto asked confused” I knew it; this was a test of teamwork......how obvious.” Sakura snorted.” Why?” was Sasuke's only question.
“Up until now you three have been doing whatever I said like mindless little drones.....a true shinobi seeks for the hidden meaning within a hidden meaning. In a ninja's world, those who violate those rules fail to follow orders are lower than garbage. However those who cannot support and care for their fellows are even lower than that.” Kakashi said with a distant look in his eyes.
“True, but as the saying goes everyone is an enemy no matter how long or how much you trust a person, they can always turn their backs on you.” Sakura said crossing her arms.' That child is no ordinary child......those are the eyes of experience.' Kakashi thought suspiciously” Anyways you three pass, that concludes today's exercise. That's all for today team seven, your duties will commence tomorrow.” He said with a thumb up.” I.....I......I DID IT!!! I'M A NINJA, NINJA, NINJA, NINJA!!!!!!” Naruto yelled.” Congratulations, I'm leaving now.” Sakura said with a shrug, she started to walk towards the direction of her former home, leaving three shinobi's behind with another look.” She's scary but pretty but cold but nice too!!!” Naruto yelled” Shut up dobe, I'm leaving to train.” Sasuke snapped going deep into the forest.
Sakura trudged against the dirt path and sighed” Will they remember me?” she asked to the wind, with a sad sigh she came across a beautiful white house. There was a huge sakura tree, it seemed dead though. She remembered when her father would stat that she would be as beautiful as the tree someday, besides that there were roses, violets, and different varieties of flowers around.' Will they be angry that I was gone? Will they yell at me?' Trembling she walked towards the door and knocked, the door opened revealing a warm smiling face.
WITH NARUTO
“GUESS WHAT IRUKA-SENSEI, I DID IT!!! I'M A NINJA NOW!!!” Naruto yelled jumping on top of the shark like shinobi” Congratulations Naruto, how about we celebrate over some ramen, my treat!” Iruka said with a laugh” YEAH BABY, RAMEN!!!” Naruto yelled dragging a Chuunin hyperly.
WITH SASUKE
“Stupid girl......who does she think she is?” Sasuke muttered angrily as he pounded against the tree angrily' She isn't normal, she was way too smart and experience and she acted like that test was nothing.....who is she?' he thought frustrated” Whatever it is.....I will find out who you really are Hana Sakura.” He vowed in the deep forest.
BACK WITH SAKURA
She sat against a log cursing herself for her weakness' I was stupid thinking that they had ever cared for me, I don't need anyone but Master Itachi......he's the only one who ever truly cared for me. Back when I was weak I was always getting picked on and nobody would help me......mother and father were too busy to even remember I was there.' She thought with a sigh as she stood up walking towards her home.....a lonely empty apartment.' I guess I'm like that sakura tree, dead and forgotten' she thought solemnly.
Her parents hadn't scolded her or had even gotten angry.....it was worse.....they had forgotten all about her.
-------------
AijinMegami: What do you think? I know I made Sakura a little know-it-all but don't worry; she won't be able to figure out everything later on!! I can't wait until the Chuunin Exams; I'm going to really spice things up also not to mention change a lot of things instead of following the book!!!!! SasukeSakura lovers out there, there's going to be some parts of them together on their mission in the Wave Country. Don't worry ItachiSakura lovers; I'll add some part of them together as well!!! n _ n
 
TFI-Muse: Okay, now I can answer your question unless you already figured it out! Sakura changed her last name into Hana (Blossom) so that they wouldn't find out that she is really from the Haruno family. Kakashi might have gone to her `parents' to see if they knew her and if they said no than her cover would have been blown!!!
-------
 
PREVIEW
 
“That's BS (Bull shit) old man, it's not like you've seen every single shinobi fighting to know if they're strong enough or not so how would you know if they're strong enough for riskier missions or not?” Sakura asked in a bored voice” Hana Sakura, when did you become so rebellious?” Iruka yelled shocked.
 
 
 
REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!!!!