Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deception ❯ First Mission ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AijinMegami: Alright, another chapter done!!!! Hehe, thanks for all the reviews!!! I DON'T OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER WILL, WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
-----------------
 
TFI-Muse: Rushed? If something like that happens that's probably because I want to hurry and get to the Chuunin Exams!!!! So many things happen there and I have a lot of great ideas.........Well I think it's great!
 
AjinAvenger: .............I'm sorry but this isn't a Sakura-bashing story...I don't really like to bash people even if I dislike them. I'm sorry!!!!
 
Saika-chan: Hehe, I like Sakura like this too!!! As for the pairings we'll just have to see about that, I mean the story is still barely at the beginning!
 
BlackMoonSky0000: Thanks to you I just started another story and that ones for fun!!! I know that I should just write because I want to but if you really want to know, this story was just something that popped into my head. I wasn't thinking about going on with this story because I'm usually busy with my life so I just wanted peoples opinions on if they liked it or not to see if this is really worth devoting time of my life!!!!
 
Dagorwen of Ithilien, ArrowOfHikaru, Hao'sAnjul, Cyberwing, cruisegirl86, koori no tenshi, Lady Snow Blood: THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!
---------------
 
“This is stupid.” Sakura growled as she stood next to Kakashi” You know you should be helping your comrades out there.” She snorted” It's just a stupid cat, they'll live. Even Naruto could do this by himself; I don't see the reason why Uchiha went with him.” She said crossing her arms.
“It's a little thing called teamwork.” He said flipping a page” Oooohhh, this is getting good!!!” he muttered blushing, she rolled her eyes” Idiot.” She muttered” Hey, remember, our target has a red ribbon on its right ear that says `Tiger' on it, make no mistake of that.” She yelled through their ear piece.
“Target confirmed.” Sasuke's voice muttered” Good, mission `Find missing pet' is accomplished.” Kakashi said without even looking up” C'mon sensei, let's go.” Sakura sighed dragging Kakashi who was really addicted to the book.
“Okay now, the next assignment for Kakashi's team seven will be.....baby-sit for the council of elders.....to run errands for the neighboring village.....to help dig sweet potatoes...or-“ the Hokage started when suddenly Naruto interrupted him” NO WAY, NO THANKS BORING!!!!” he yelled” GIVE US SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO DO, SOMETHING AMAZING, AT LEAST SOMETHING MORE EXCITING!!!!!”
“I have to agree with Naruto this time, if you keep giving stupid jobs to Genins they will never improve, the only thing they'll become better at is doing things for people.” Sakura said crossing her arms' Those two have a point' Sasuke thought putting his hands in his pocket'(Sigh) Be grateful for what you can get' Kakashi thought.
“Don't be an idiot, you're only a beginner! Everyone starts out by doing grunt work and working their way up!” Iruka yelled, Sakura sighed” Yeah but you should at least give the so called beginners some better work so that they'll understand how hard it is so that they'll stay with the grunt work and better shinobi's will rise up.”
“Listen you three; I'm sure you understand the way of how every village functions.” The Hokage said standing up” Everyday we get assignments from doing errands to assassinations, we divide the shinobi's by their skill level as to not get them killed and than the grateful person who gave us the work will pay us. Right now you three are the lowest in the list so the only jobs you may handle are D-rank missions.”
“That's BS (Bull shit) old man, it's not like you've seen every single shinobi fighting to know if they're strong enough or not so how would you know if they're strong enough for riskier missions or not?” Sakura asked in a bored voice” Hana Sakura, when did you become so rebellious?” Iruka yelled shocked.
“When I got so bored with all these stupid missions, first we had to pick up all the trash in the park, clean the hot springs at a stupid hotel, watch fifty dogs some idiot owns, AND NOW WE HAD TO CATCH A STUPID CAT!” she snapped, her eyes blazing with anger that it froze everyone, and I mean everyone, in fright. It seemed that Sakura was already a master of intimidation The Hokage coughed trying to hide his fear, sadly he was unsuccessful” Alright than, I shall give you a C-rank mission.”
“Lord Hokage, you can't be serious!” the Hokage smiled” Let us test the strength of these three; they do seem to have great determination. Now your mission is a simple escort.” Naruto cheered” Oh yeah, who is it, a princess, a Great Lord, WHAT?”
“Calm yourself, now Iruka, please invite him in.” the door opened and an old man who took a swing of beer, Sakura gave him a look of disinterest as he started to ridicule them.” I am the builder Tazuna, until we come to my village in the Wave country I expect you four to protect me even if it costs your lives.”
Sakura ignored them as she turned around to leave” Oi Sakura, meet us at the gate in two hours.” Kakashi called out, she just waved without looking back and left.
TWO HOURS LATER
“SHUT THE HELL UP, I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE TO ESCORT YOU AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY TEAMMATE! IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT THAT HOLE YOU CALL A MOUTH I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!” Sakura screamed at Naruto and Tazuna, hitting both of them with her red bag. They wisely kept their mouths shut.
“How annoying.” Sasuke muttered walking past them, Sakura glared at him and noticed the puddle of water and narrowed her eyes. Ignoring it she glanced at Kakashi, who seemed to ignore it as well, since she was in the way back she paused without anyone noticing. Suddenly from the puddle a huge claw shot out towards her” SAKURA!” Naruto yelled as it went through her; they blinked as the `Sakura' turned into a log.
Sakura watched from the tree as Sasuke started to beat the two demon brothers; she jumped down when one of them went for Tazuna. She yanked out a kunai and imbedded it directly inside the claws of demon brothers, it got caught and started to whirl backwards
”If you hadn't noticed, there are strings on my kunai.” Sakura said as she yanked the string that was connected to the claws and tied on her hands, quickly she tied another kunai and threw it at the other demon brother. He tried to block it with his claws but the kunai had chakra added in it so it pierced the metal and was imbedded in it.
Holding onto the middle of the string she did a couple of hand seals and yelled” FIRE STYLE, KAJI DORAGON (Fire Dragon)!!!” from her hands dragons made of flames ran towards the demon brothers from both sides. They were caught in flames and disintegrated, well that's what they thought happened but Kakashi appeared holding the two that were unconscious. “Now, now Sakura, I don't think you need to kill them.” He said dropping them on the floor” Hn.” They had than decided to leave the demon brothers tied up on a tree. Sakura blinked as Naruto pierced his skin ranting about some promise' Idiot, that could really kill him' she thought with a sweat drop.
The rest of the journey was peaceful...well as peaceful as it can get with Naruto yelling around. Sakura sighed remembering the conversation they had with Tazuna about Gato' this mission is more advanced than a regular B rank mission........I hate these kind of missions' Sakura mumbled mentally as they trudged through the forest.
Sakura's eyes widened when she noticed a hidden chakra hiding in the trees, it was carefully hidden but Sakura had faintly detected it. Apparently the hidden figure noticed as well since suddenly a Kubikiri Houcho (AN: I think that's what his sword was called) span towards her direction” EVERYONE, TAKE COVER!!!” Kakashi yelled, he grabbed Naruto out of the way while Sasuke tackled Tazuna. They watched in horror as Sakura was cut in half until there was an explosion. When it cleared they realized that it was a clone.
“Well, well, if it isn't Momochi Zabuza, the kid who ran off from the Land of the Mist.” Kakashi said looking at the bandaged covered man standing on the Kubikiri Houcho lodged in the tree. Naruto looked ready to strike but Kakashi stopped him” No, this one is different from the others.”
“Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye I presume, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, hand over the old man.” Zabuza growled out” Sasuke, Naruto, watch Mr. Tazuna.” Kakashi ordered firmly, his previous laid back attitude was gone.
Sakura sat up in a tree a few meters from where she previously was, she frowned as she noticed the mist; it grew deeper when she noticed Kakashi's Sharingan eye as well as Sasuke getting a little freaked out.' Idiot Sasuke.....I thought the little brother of Uchiha Itachi would be more than this...I guess I was wrong.'
She studied the way Kakashi fought and was quite impressed” Even people from the Uchiha line have a hard time controlling the Sharingan but Kakashi is controlling it quite extraordinarily. Although I'm disappointed at how easily he underestimated Zabuza and got caught by that water prison.” She mumbled to herself when suddenly she felt a cold chakra watching her from a tree not so far from her.' Damn it; don't tell me that it's a friend of Zabuza's!!'
“Whoever you are, you should come out before I kill you.” She said quietly, out of the shadows a boy about 15 years old came out, he wore an Anbu mask.” Who are you?” she asked calmly, motionlessly. She knew better than to reach for her hoister for it would show a sign of hostility which might provoke the enemy.
“A friend.” He said simply, she narrowed her eyes” And why should I believe anything you say?” the figure placed his hands in front of him defensively” I have shown no ill will towards you so far.” She glared at him” I am no fool; a person can't be trusted just because they did not show any hostility towards another.”
“I see, my hunch was correct, you and I are very a like. More alike than I am with those other two boys.” He said glancing towards the boys. Sakura's eyes widened at how much in trouble they were” SHIT!!!” she cursed running as fast as her legs could run towards the others.
`Kakashi should stop using the Sharingan too much, he's not from the Uchiha clan which would make it even harder for him to control the Sharingan taking a lot of chakra out of him' Sakura thought bursting through the bushes, just in time to see Zabuza about to throw the Fuuma Shurikan towards Naruto's direction. She ran towards him and kicked him with chakra in her legs; he flew into the air as she flipped in mid air landing perfectly on her feet while he landed with a crash onto the ground.
“You bitch!” he yelled standing up, Kakashi was about to attack when suddenly two senbon needles pierced him through the neck. Everyone watched stunned as he fell forward dead, Sakura narrowed her eyes' why do I have a bad feeling about him being dead?' she thought but shook it off, she quirked an eyebrow noticing the same boy who talked to her appeared.
“I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't waste a chance of taking him out myself.” He said happily' what is with this guy, why do I have a bad feeling about him....why can't I shake this feeling off?' Sakura thought ignoring Kakashi's explanation of what an Anbu is as well as Naruto's ranting.” Your battle is over for now; I must dispose of the body in case it shall reveal some of our village's secrets. Well I must be off.....Oh and Miss. Sakura; I hope you can continue our conversation someday.” He said disappearing.
Everyone glanced at Sakura sharply who stiffened' how the hell did he find out my name, I never told him' she thought wildly, she turned towards the other two boys. Walked over to Naruto she circled him and nodded, she walked over to Sasuke and sighed” Come here; we need to treat those wounds. You as well Kakashi-sensei, treat them later and it'll get worse.” She snapped noticing them opening their mouths.
“Ne, ne, Sakura, what about me?!” Naruto whined, she sighed” You're fine, amazingly, you don't have any wounds.” She said poking him.
“I guess I heal fast!” he said proudly, she whacked him with her hand and handed him some bandages” Here, treat Kakashi-sensei; I'll take care of Sasuke.” He grumbled but nonetheless helped Kakashi with the help of Tazuna, who noticed Naruto getting tangled by the bandages by himself.
“Where were you?” Sasuke asked, more like muttered, as Sakura examined his chest where Zabuza had hit him and stepped on as well.” What do you mean?” she asked” Where were you while we fought with Zabuza?” she was silent for a while” No where.”
“Oh, than how did that guy know you?” she sighed” He came to me, apparently he noticed me in the trees. I was watching you guys fight thinking you wouldn't need me, happy now?” she asked in a deadpan voice, she than smiled in amusement seeing Tazuna and Naruto fight while Kakashi sweat dropped.
“You know you should smile more often.” Sasuke said looking away” What?” she asked turning towards him” Ne-Never mind.” He grumbled standing up, Sakura stared at his back and shook her head' I can't feel anything for him.....I love Master Itachi, right? Than why does my heart seem to beat faster than usual' she thought, although her face was neutral, thanks to years of practice, she was fidgeting around inside.
Sakura ended up bandaging Kakashi up as well and the rest of the journey went quietly because Sakura threatened Tazuna and Naruto that if she hears one more peep she'd maul them into oblivion. They soon ended up in Tazuna's home and met Tsunami, Kakashi decided to sleep for a while since the Sharingan took quite a strain on him.
“Kakashi-sensei, are you okay?!” Naruto yelled after Kakashi's nap” I'll be fine after a week, don't worry.” He said reassuringly, Sakura looked away, although a little worry she buried it quickly. Sakura closed her eyes as Kakashi explained more about Anbu's job, she thought back to her first job after Itachi's training.
FLASHBACK
“Sakura, today you'll take your first mission.” Itachi said to a 7 year old Sakura who was resting from their intensive training” Mission, what kind mission?” she asked sitting up quickly.” In battle a shinobi must always be in guard, they can not allow emotions to cloud their judgment nor show any mercy to the foe. The shinobi's life in battle is either kill or be killed; this mission will be a test if you are indeed worthy of taking the name of shinobi.”
“I'll make sure to make you proud......but Master Itachi, what will my mission be?” she asked curiously” A simple mission, your assignment is to kill a Jounin that has seem to have wandered into our territory.” Sakura gulped and nodded” Yes Master Itachi, how long do I have to complete the mission?” he smirked” 5 hours.”
END OF FLASHBACK
`And I ended up completing the mission in 3 hours, that day.....the day I stained my hands with the blood of innocent people...NO, I WON'T ALLOW MY THOUGHTS BE CLOUDED BY STUPID EMOTIONS!!!' she thought clenching her fist unconsciously, Kakashi and Sasuke were the only one who noticed.
“Sakura, have you heard anything I've said?” Kakashi asked quirking the visible eyebrow” Something about senbon needles, Zabuza being alive, and Anbu being able to fake death.” She said with a shrug, she was actually guessing from the things she saw previously when Zabuza had been `killed'.
“Correct, now I'm going to increase your training. Now the things I will teach you will be to help us in battle, incase there will be an attack, until I recover.” Naruto smirked” So more training while we wait, this will be fun.”
“It won't be fun for you.” A dull voice retorted from the door” Hey who the hell are you?!” Naruto yelled” Inari, where have you been?!” Tazuna yelled” Welcome home...grandpa.”
“Inari, greet our guests properly. They're the shinobi's who brought our grandfather home safely!” Tsunami scolded” But mama, they're all going to die!” he retorted pointing at them, Sakura sweat dropped as Naruto started to yell at him” No one can beat Gato and his men.” Inari grumbled.
“YOU BRAT-!!!!” Naruto yelled but Sakura held him back by the collar and said in a scolding voice” Naruto, he's just a child. Leave him alone, if he thinks we're going to die let him.” He broke free from her grasp, gently since he didn't want to hurt his precious Sakura, and yelled holding out a fist” Listen kid, I'm a superhero!! Someday I'll become the most powerful shinobi and my name will be Hokage (Fire Shadow)!! You think I'm scared of Gato, Gateau? You think I'm afraid of a guy whose name means Chocolate, you got to be kidding me!!!”
“A hero, you're an idiot. There are no such things as heroes.” Inari said with a scowl, Sakura slammed her elbow on top of Naruto's head to stop him from attacking the boy.” Inari, where are you going?” Tazuna asked with a sweat drop as Naruto swayed around the room with swirls in his eyes.” I'm going to see the ocean from my room.” He mumbled, Tazuna sighed as he left” Please forgive him.”
-----------------
 
AijinMegami: Well what do you think? Ahhhh, these days fanfiction is eating up all my punctuation and everything that it was driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! So if you see something weird it's either my fault OR THIS WEBSITE!!!!! Although that gets on my nerves I won't stop writing!!!!!
 
PREVIEW
 
I HAVEN'T WRITTEN YET, SORRY!!!! - _ -U
 
 
REVIEW PLEASE!!!!