Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deception ❯ Taboo ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AijinMegami: Hiya people, you missed me? Anyways this chapter ain't much since it doesn't show much action except for…never mind just read…..THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS, THANKS FOR THE HELP, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING….OKAY, I DON'T OWN NARUTO AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!
 
Sakura sighed in boredom as she watched Kakashi explain to Naruto what chakra was” What did you do, sleep through all your classes?” she asked annoyed, he laughed sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.” Idiot.” Sasuke muttered, before Naruto could yell at him Kakashi interrupted him.
“Okay now, watch and learn.” He said and started to walk up the tree with his crutches as if he were walking on solid flat ground” WOW!!!!” Naruto yelled while Sasuke's eyes widened, Sakura stifled a yawn as she pretended to be in awe. Kakashi sighed as he caught her acting and just shook his head.
“In battle chakra control is one of the most important methods needed to either win or survive a battle. Chakra control is one of the most difficult skills for a shinobi to learn, you need precise control to perform even some of the simplest jutsus. The tree type of training we do here requires the most fine and delicate of chakra energy imaginable. Especially since concentrating your chakra into your feet is one of the most difficult places to manipulate.” Naruto looked at Kakashi confused and he turned to Sakura motioning her to answer” He means in other words if you master control over your chakra no jutsu will be impossible for you......well in theory.” She said with a shrug.
“If you think this is hard wait until you get into battle, in battle unimaginable things may happen. A true shinobi must be able to manipulate their chakra without so much as another thought; you won't get the luxury of concentrating.” Kakashi said sternly” You'll be dead before you know it.” Sasuke finished understanding.
“Yes so this exercise might be something that may end up saving your lives, now enough talk. The only way to learn is by taking action, use these kunais to slash the height of how far you can run up so that it'll remind you later on. You have to try and get all the way to the tree top, now I'm not saying you'll get it on the first try but getting to the tree top is your goal. Oh and running might also help.”
“HELL YEAH, I'LL FINISH THIS IN NO TIME BECAUSE I'M UZUMAKI NARUTO, THE FASTEST LEARNING SHINOBI AROUND!!!!” Naruto yelled, Sakura sweat drop and sighed shaking her head.” Less talk, more action.” Kakashi said with a mush room sigh.
They all concentrated and it was quiet, looking up at the same time they all ran up the tree. The moment Naruto stepped foot on the tree he fell backwards, Sasuke had gone up a few dozen feet when the tree repelled him sending him flying backwards but thanks to his reflexes he landed on his feet.
`It's amazing how opposite the two are' Kakashi thought with a sweat drop, Sasuke used too much chakra while Naruto used too little.” Well now we know who has the best control out of the three, our young lady Sakura.” He said as Sakura looked at the sky quietly.
`Maintaining chakra is very simple if you just know how' Sakura thought as Kakashi sent remarks that stabbed the boys” Ooohhh, harsh sensei.” Sakura remarked as she stood up and just continued going up. The boys stared as she disappeared on to the top of the tree.
“Well what are you waiting for, standing around isn't going to help any of you.” Kakashi said walking down the tree” I'm not going to lose to you, bastard!!!” Naruto yelled picking up his kunai” Dobe.” Sasuke muttered, Kakashi smiled' Those two are getting along'
WITH SAKURA
“Master Itachi, you rang?” Sakura asked as she landed deep within the forest, she kneeled in front of him on one knee with her head bowed, she had felt his chakra calling out for her a few miles from where she had been training” How are the two progressing?” Itachi asked from the shadows.
“At this rate it'll take forever for them to get any stronger.....but that's just a thought. I haven't seen much of them in action so I can't really say.” Sakura murmured thoughtfully.” Good work.”
Sakura looked up to thank him for the comment when she felt a dark prescience; she turned into a log as a huge sword pierced her in the heart.” Who is that Master Itachi?” she asked as she appeared in the tree” This is my partner Kisame, we have been allies for a few years?”
“How come I never met him before than?” she asked as she jumped down from the tree” Because I didn't want to meet some prissy pink haired bitch.” Kisame said roughly, Sakura twitched and glared at him” What was that shark-head?” she growled.
“You heard me.....my, my, that forehead is waaayyy too big for your head.” He commented, Itachi sighed' That word is a taboo around her' he thought as he remembered a certain incident at a poor village he and Sakura had once stopped in.
FLASHBACK
“Don't wander off too far, you have training later.” He said coldly as 10 year old Sakura ran towards the village field.” Yes Master Itachi!!!” she yelled as she ran towards a bunch of kids, he sighed and sat under a tree closing his eyes.
“Hi, I'm.....Hikaru...” Sakura trailed off remembering the name Itachi had told her to go by for now” What do you want?” a boy about 3 years older than her asked roughly” Oh, I was wondering what you're doing to that boy there.” She said pointing towards the beaten up boy who looked about her age.
“That's none of your business, now get lost big forehead bitch.” A girl yelled at her, Itachi opened his eyes as he heard all the chattering. He quirked an eyebrow as the sun disappeared and lightening started to flash around Sakura” What. Did. You. Just. Say?” she growled in a low dangerous voice.
“Why, hate being called an abnormal headed bitch?” another girl retorted, Sakura twitched remembering all the abuse she went through at Konoha from the other kids.
“SHUT UP, AT LEAST I'M SMARTER THAN SOME LOW ASSED MUCK FACED BITCH LIKE YOU!!!!” she screamed as a huge pink aura flashed around her scaring all of the kids, Itachi stared noticing that she never showed that much power during training” AS FOR YOU, YOU'RE MY AGE AND SMALLER THAN THESE OLDER KIDS BUT ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM JUST KICK YOU AROUND?! ARE YOU A MOUSE OR ARE YOU A MAN?!!!!” she yelled beating up all the kids around her.
The boy on the floor stared as she started to kick and shove everyone around her, Itachi sweat dropped and walked over to her” It's time to go.” he said calmly placing a hand on her shoulder, she automatically stopped and smiled” Yes Master Itachi!!!”
“Hey, wait!!! Tell me your real name before you leave!!!” the boy yelled standing up, Sakura looked up at Itachi who didn't say anything” IT'S SAKURA!!!!” she yelled as she and Itachi disappeared in a puff of smoke.
END OF FLASHBACK
“Unless you want to catch unwanted attention I suggest you stop.” Itachi said as Kisame and Sakura were in a heated conversation with words that were too harsh even for his ears” Yes Master Itachi.” Sakura said but still glared at Kisame who glared back.
“You should go back Sakura before Kakashi gets suspicious; it's getting dark as well.” Itachi ordered”.....I think he's already suspicious.” Sakura grumbled but nonetheless turned into a blur as she ran towards the tree and back to the village, just in time for dinner.
 
AijinMegami: Short but eh, I'm tired. I'll try to update as soon as possible!!!
REVIEW PLEASE!!!!