Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Destination Assasination ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: AU. Men. The word disgusted her. As an assassin, it made her despise even more. But men wanted her even though Sakura Haruno hates them all. But when she is assigned to kill one, Will love bloom? If she lets her heart…………SasuSaku. Kinda ooc.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!!! I only own my fluffy teddie…………. : )
Note: Everyone is about 5-6 years older. :D. AND ALSO, EVERYONE IS OOC. Kinda...
This is my first Naruto fic! if n e thin is...kinda...wrong, tell me and i'll change it!

“Talking”

‘Thinking’


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 1


“ RUN!!!!”

A girl with shoulder length pink hair smirked. She was wearing all black and was holding a gun. 2 men were dead in front of her. A man was smirking beside her.

“ Well done Sakura, I knew you had it in you” The man said. She just scoffed and pointed the gun at him.

“ You’re Next” She said and fired.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ring Ring

Sakura jolted up in bed. She growled at the telephone. She picked it up.

“ Moshi Moshi?”

“ SAKURA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN”

Sakura rolled her eyes and sighed. “ Ohayou to you too Naruto”

Uzumaki Naruto was a boy who was one of Sakura’s rare ‘Guy’ Friends. She despised them all, and Naruto knew why.

“ Wanna go out for some ramen?” Naruto cried. Sakura looked at the clock. 12:30.

“ Gomen Naruto, But I can’t today, Got work” Sakura said, getting out of bed.

“ Aw...” Naruto pouted. “ Sakura-chan.....”

“ Naruto!”” Sakura exclaimed. ““ I’’m not in the mood to hear you whine, ok?””

“Hai, wakari masu...." Naruto said

“ Ok, I’ll see you later then” Sakura said

“ Ja ne “ Naruto said and hung up. Sakura put down the phone.

Sakura smiled and hung up the phone. Even though Naruto was a annoying brat, he was there for her ever since she was little and was her best friend. She got dressed and walked out the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX


“ Ohayou!” Sakura cried as she walked in the office. A girl with bright blue eyes and light blonde hair smiled.

“ Hey Forehead-girl” Ino teased. Sakura just stuck her tongue out at her.

“ Any news for today Ino-pig?” Sakura said, putting her stuff down. Ino walked over to her and handed her a file.

“ Kakashi told me to give that to you” Ino said. “ He said that it’s one of your biggest cases this year”

“ Really?” Sakura said. She took out the papers and her eyes widened.

“ What’s their name? gender? Looks?” Sakura said. She sighed. “ Ino! This doesn’t tell me anything about the person I’m suppose to find, other than the crimes they did!”

“ Exactly” Ino said. “ We don’t know who he is, and it’s up to you to find out”

Sakura took a deep breath. “ over 50 murders?!”

“ And counting” Ino said. “ Remember, this is not an ordinary case, If you got any problems, talk to Kakashi, he’s our head coach”

“ Okay...” Sakura said. She looked at her clock. 1:30.

“ You’d better get to your fake job quick” Ino said. “ You might be able to find out some information there”

“ How?” Sakura said

“ I have a feeling that the person we’re looking for is nearby” Ino said. “ Start off at the spa, Most of Kohana’’s people are there””

“ Right” Sakura said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“ Konnechiwa Hinata-chan!” Sakura said, running into the building. Hinata smiled from the reception desk.

“ Konnechiwa Sakura-chan” ( Hinata’’s not as shy here ok?)

“ Is Lee back yet?” Sakura said, hanging up her jacket.

“ Lucky for you, No” Hinata said. “ But even if you are late Sakura-chan, I doubt he’’ll fire you”

Sakura just smiled. She grabbed her roller blades and put them on.

“ Sakura-chan..Guess who’’s here today” Hinata said, turning pink.

“ Who?” Sakura said, bending down to buckle her blades.

“ Naruto-kun...”

Sakura jumped up, with her blades on her feet. “ Really now?”

“ Hai..”

Sakura looked at Hinata who was turning really red. “ Don’t worry Hinata-chan, He Likes you, The Idiot just won’t admit it”

Hinata was going to ask her something but Sakura just waved goodbye and was off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx< br />
“ So...What brings you here?” Naruto said. He put his toe in the water and winced. The raven haired boy who was already in the water rolled his eyes.

“ Dobe, Just get in”
Naruto growled. “ Shut up Sasuke, Anyone who’s human can tell if it’s hot or not”

Sasuke just glared at him. Naruto finally got in the tub and jumped around.

“ You didn’t answer my question Sasuke” Naruto said, who finally got to sit down.

“ No reason” Sasuke said.

Naruto sighed as he sank into the warm water, with only his face above it. His eyes caught something pink scurrying towards him. He sat up and brightened.

“ Sakura-chan!!!”
Sakura looked at where the voice was coming from, and saw Naruto stupidly waving at her.

'Baka...'

“ Hey Naruto!” Sakura said and waved. She rolled past him, disappearing into a room.

“ Who was that?” Sasuke asked.

“ That’’s my friend, Her name is Sakura” Naruto said. Sasuke looked at where she disappeared to.

'Sakura eh'

“ Neh! Sakura-chan!!” Naruto yelled, peeking into the room. Sakura rolled out.

“ What is it Naruto?” Sakura said, carrying a tray with cups of ice water on it. She didn’t notice where she was going and tripped. Sasuke bolted up and caught her right before she hit the ground.

Sakura turned and faced Sasuke, while groaning from the surprise fall. “ Thank you”

Sasuke looked at her and Sakura smiled.

“ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Sasuke and Sakura looked at Naruto who was shivering constantly. Apparently, the cups of ICE water had fallen on him. Sasuke couldn’’t help but smirk.

“ Omigosh Naruto!” Sakura said, crawling over to him. “ Daijoubu?”

“S...S..S...akura-Ch..Ch..ann” Naruto shivered.

Sakura stood up and gave him a towel that was around her arm. “ Gomen Naruto”

“ Hey Girlie!”

Sakura growled and saw two boys holding their cups out. She looked at Naruto who was still shivering.

“ You can go” Sasuke said. Sakura looked at him.

“ I’’ll take care of Naruto” Sasuke said. Sakura nodded.

“ Thanks...um...”

“ Uchiha Sasuke”

Sakura smiled. “ Thanks Sasuke-san, I’m Haruno Sakura by the way” She picked up her tray and rolled off.

Sasuke felt his heart beating.

'Haruno Sakura....'

He looked at the pink haired girl at the corner of his eye.

'You will be mine'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
THIS IS THE RE-EDITED VERSION! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Moshi Moshi - This is wht you say when you pick up the phone
Gomen - Sorry
Hai..Wakari masu - Yes...I understand
Ja Ne - See ya! / Goodbye
Ohayou - Good Morning
Konnechiwa - Good afternoon
Baka - Idiot
Daijoubu - Are you okay

REMEMBER TO R&R

-AFA