Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Summoner ❯ Leikomara Midori ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!!!! I'm doing my second fan fic, this time......Naruto! God, what is it with me and short blonde migets......
"I don't know but they're cute." Koya broke out of my Inuyasha story and started speaking
"Seriously, I don't care. I've been waiting to meet Naruto since you thought this up Cheryl's house." A brunette tapped her foot while holding an kunia
"Ok....fine on with the fan fic!" You hear me exclaim.
Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto, why do I corperate take over plans for VIZ? I don't own Naruto, I just own Midori. Touch Midori and you die at the hands of Sexy no Jutsu.
EDIT: Yo there. So to get the formal blah blah over with, this is Cheryl who is (currently) the unnoficial editor!! :D All the changes were done by me, cuz your dear author ordered ordered me to do it. :B And yes, you'll kinda notice that it was... sort of nearly rewritten *twiddles thumbs* I tried to keep it as much to the original as possible DON'T KILL ME!!!
And btw, I'm too lazy to open my own account on this thing, so I'll be using yours truly's to do all my *cough-dirty work-cough* submitting for me. So if another -Naruto fanfic comes along, most likely it was done by me <__< *is killed for self-pimpage*
Anway... BUTCHERING-*smacked*-EDITING
__________________________________________ ___
Chapter 1
Leikomara Midori
This was like all mornings they had gone through. The sun just got up and no sensei to be found. They were in a middle of a forest this time, not that it was relevant. Naruto slept against a tree with his mouth drooping slightly open with a trickle of drool oozing out from one of the corners, while Sakura was busy kicking around a random pebble she forced herself to be mildly interested in (I think it was more of the fact that she was trying to smack it right into a certain blond -gee, wonder who-). Oh yeah, this was what you got when you had a lazy-ass porn reader as a teacher who came up with far too many lame excuses for his own good.
"Good Morning!" sounded a very happy voice that they recognized right off the bat. There was only one person in the entire ninja universe that could possibly sound that unbearably annoying yet being perfectly formal at the same time.
YOU’RE LATE!!" Shouted Sakura and Naruto in perfect synchronization (Inner Sakura: "WTF, were you really asleep Naruto?) Naruto had woken up the instant he heard that familiar greeting.
"Sorry, I had to find someone on the way here," Kakashi added in quickly, rubbing his head sheepfully as if his student's very auras hadn't turned quite murderous.
"LIAR!" They both shouted at him (Inner Sakura: Get here on time for once in YOUR DAMN LIFE!!!)
"Now what makes you say that? I had to go threw a lot of trouble to get you forth member," he replied back, looking rather hurt (A/N: We know you're mocking us.)
"FOURTH MEMBER?!" Sakura and Naruto gaped. Sasuke raised an eyebrow in curiosity. This was simply unheard of. Ninja cells were strictly three-man cells. End of fucking story.
"Yep, starting today."
"But why? Doesn’t that person have their own team?" Naruto asked suspiciously, also familiarized with the whole three-man-team thing. Plus, if said new student turned out to be a complete prick, he'd poop himself. Sasuke was already enough of a pain in the ass.
"Her sensei died in the heat of battle and her team was split up. She will be staying with us, permanently. Thanks to Hokage-sama."
Naruto, being his rebellious/obnoxious self as usual, decided to keep shouting,"What?! What does he have to do with anything?!”
"Her sensei was his friend. He thought she would do well on our team in the event he would die." Kakashi said (okaaaay... so it was half-true...)
‘A female.’ Of course, Sasuke being the little angsty man-bitch*cough*- sexist that he was, to him, this was just logical. Plus, when someone like Sakura was on your team constantly calling your name every two seconds, it tended to make you think that way. ‘Another worthless fighter. She’ll do nothing but get in my way.’
What the hell? Not another girl! This girl is not getting Sasuke!! He’s MINE!!!
the inner Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs ‘One move and she’s dead.’
"YAY!" Naruto shouted, throwing his hands up into the air (A/N Wait a minute. Wasn't he miserable a couple paragraphs ago? o__O;;) "When do we meet her?"
"Midori! You can come out now." Kakashi motioning with his hand for the person the come out.
They all watched as a figure walked out from behind the cover of the trees. She soon stood before them with a calm, stoic face.
She wore the traditional Leaf head protector on her forehead that tied over her high ponytail in the back. Her bangs brushed over the protector, and her long, brown locks reached all the way down to her back from her high ponytail.
Starting at her elbow there was an arm guard made of white fabric that hung 2 feet downwards giving an open sleeve look. It was tied at the end of her elbow with a thick red string that wove in and out of it.
She wore an open, black vest that was blue on the inside, that’s collar stood straight upwards if necessary, but currently laid flat. Her white short sleeved shirt was loose on her, and it was clear what the picture was on it. It was a blood red dragon that was reaching upward. She had long dark pants, and of course no oufit was complete without sandals.
Her eyes, as dark as night just like Sasuke's. The only difference was that they had a kind of fire in them, whereas Sasuke's was just a deep onyx. They seemed to sparkle when you looked at them. She had on a nervous expression along with a faint smile on her face.
"Everyone." Kakashi said putting his hand on her shoulder, ready to get the formalities over with when she got around to standing next to him "This is Leikomara Midori."
"Hello." Midori said quietly. Her eyes quickly scanned the team and made several mental notes about each one of them.
"Yo! I’m Uzumaki Naruto your new teammate!" Naruto jumped in front of the girl. She smiled at Naruto. ‘Oh yeah, I've heard stories of him. Wasn't he like the village idiot last year or something?
She bowed,"Pleasure to meet you. I’ve heard about of all of you from Hokage-sama."
"Let me introduce you to your new team!" Naruto over excitedly turned around.
"That’s Haruno Sakura." He said pointing to her "She’s a bit angry this time of morning." he whispered in her ear.
SMACK
Sakura glared at the girl and made her feel a bit uncomfortable. Not a really good first impression. Midori looked at Kakashi as he sweatdropped over his team's attaitude.
And because our hyperactive kitsune just got his lights knocked out, Kakashi finished off the introductions, "And that’s Uchiha Sasuke." Nodding in Sasuke’s direction.
“Hello, Sasuke.” She said bowing as she did to Naruto, “I’m Midori. Pleasure to meet all of you."
"I know the prefect way for you all to get to know each other better." Kakashi suddenly said out of the blue as if it was the most ingenious idea in the world, "I want all of you to battle Midori."
"What!?" Everyone shouted. They havn't even warmed up yet for Christ's sake!
"That’s three against one!" Midori shouted at him "I’ll lose!"
"I’ve seen your skills Midori. You have nothing to fear, with that power." He turned to her and assured/winked at her. He turned back to the group "You three against Midori. If all three of you can make her incapable of fighting, I’ll take you all out for lunch, my treat. If Midori makes all of you incapable of fighting, we do nothing but D-class missions all day and you guys are on your own for lunch." Kakashi mentally giggled with childlike satisfaction. teeheehee...
DAMN YOU KAKASHI AND YOUR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS. Sensei left out one itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny little bit of info on me (and what is with jounins and bragging about skills their student's don't even really have). I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACTIVATE MY OWN KEKEI GENKAI DAMN IT!!!! SO shut up soon please...
Kakashi pulled out a clock and set it on a stump "I’ll give you guys till noon (A/N: yey for deja vu!!). If she’s can’t fight, you guys get lunch."
‘Simple. Such a weak girl can be defeated easily.’ again with sexist thoughts from our beloved teme, ‘But something is too easy about this.’
Sasuke glanced over at Midori. She was staring at the clock as it was being set. She looked nervous, but had a slight tinge of confidence to her now.
I can do this. Midori thought rubbing her armguard Your an advanced nin, not a killing monster.
‘What about this girl does Kakashi want us to know?’
Sasuke thought
"Ready?" They all nodded and watched Kakashi. "Set." They got ready to retreat. "GO!"
All four of them took off for the battle. In a few short seconds, everyone was gone for sure (A/N: Then again, nearly anything is possible with their kind of ninja-know-how. Optical illusions wahhahaha)
"She may look like she has less power than Sakura." Kakashi said pulling out his trusty, dirty book that we all (okay, maybe not all) know and love, "But they will see that she is, at the least, Sasuke’s and Naruto’s equal."
Meanwhile, back with Midori. Who was currently trying very hard not to be bored as hell.
Midori walked in an open glade where there was a small lake where one could rest if traveling. Midori sat on the edge of the lake full well knowing she was being watched, wondering if and when they would attack. Now to just sit it out and wait. Whoooooo.... fun.
Attack damn it. Midori thought looking at her refection
On the other side of the glade, in the bushes, was team seven watching her movements.
"She’s smart." Sasuke said looking away from Midori
"What do you mean? She’s just sitting there doing nothing! (A/N: Yeah, yeah. we can see that)" Naruto growled out at Sasuke
"She’s smart enough to know that water reflects images not to mention measures movement. If we attacked her from close range, the water would reflect us and she has the opportunity to dodge or attack. If we started running at her, the water would shake, telling her to prepare herself. Not only that, she can tell which direction we’re coming from." Sasuke looked back at her "She’s very smart." (A/N: Haha the power of Sir Issac Newton *and if you still can't figure it out, I mean the power of physics*. I'm seriously having way too much fun with this. [Naruto] "We know" [A/N:] Shut up *smack* >:B)
"Sasuke-kun, how are we supposed to attack then?" Sakura asked sitting a little to closer to Sasuke (much to his dismay/annoyance).
"We come at her in three directions. The water won’t measure that. Naruto take the left side, I’ll take the right. Sakura go straight down the middle. On the count of three we attack." Sasuke ordered
Naruto angled himself to jump left, and Sakura pulled out her weapon while getting closer to run up.
"One." Sasuke watched her movements to make sure she wasn’t catching on "Two."
They centered on Midori, she was going to be pinned in no time. All they had to do was make her incapable of fighting, and they get a free lunch. That’s all it was...
"Three." Sasuke and Naruto jumped in to two separate trees and headed for Midori
Sakura jumped up and started running for Midori. Must not let Sasuke down! The inner Sakura said. At moment she stopped and threw her kunai at Midori, aiming for her loose clothing.
Sasuke and Naruto both jumped out of the tree at her with they’re kunais pointed at her.
The dirt kicked up and for a second, everything was paused.
"Sasuke-kun." Sakura whispered Where the hell is that girl!? Where the hell is Sasuke!? What the hell did she do?! the Inner Sakura raged over this
The dust finally cleared, and all was visible. Midori was standing there with two kunais, one in each hand. She had apparently caught Sakura’s flying kunai. Each one was defending her from Sasuke’s or Naruto’s kunai. Midori dropped down and aimed to kick their legs, making them jump back. Sakura ran up and stood at Sasuke’s side to get closer to Midori.
"Interesting technique. I’ve wouldn’t have made held you off if Sakura hadn’t passed me that kunai. How did you know that was my weakness?" She reached back and put the kunais in her pouch using both her hands.
"You were perfectly still when you sat down on edge. You sat there and just stared at it. You didn’t move, and looked straight at the water. Most people would move a little when sitting at such a beautiful sight." Sasuke grinned at her
Midori grinned back "Pretty smart for a guy that doesn’t even know where I am."
‘What!?’ Sasuke was in shock as he watched a figure jump out of the water and land right next to her. It was Midori, soaking wet breathing heavily as she stood next to, well, herself.
"A clone." Sasuke looked at both of them
"One is." Said the dry Midori
"One isn’t." Said the wet Midori
"Can you tell which one is which?" They both said at the same time. They them both jumped up in the air and spun around each other, each landing in a tree. They then jumped from a tree and each attacked a boy. Sakura backed off from them and watched the battle.
Sasuke and Midori were fighting with their kunias, and mainly hand to hand combat. Same thing was with Naruto.
Sasuke and Naruto eventually found each other back to back, while the two Midoris came at them with the kunias.
"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" Naruto shouted and made 10 extra clones on himself.
The Midori(s) were in shock as each one was taken over by five clone of Naruto. They both hit the ground with Naruto on top of them.
"I guess we get lunch now." Naruto to the left of them said
"Nope." said Midori to the left "I’m not unable to fight yet."
"Naruto." Sasuke looked at both of them "They’re both clones."
"How observant." Said the one to the right. "How do you know?"
"Both of you are soaking wet." With a puff of smoke, the Midoris’ both disappeared.
"What the hell!?" The real Naruto brought himself back together and leaned up against a tree. "It was all for nothing. She wasn’t even there."
"Yeah she was, we just let her get away." Sasuke looked a Naruto like he was some kind of psychopath.
Suddenly out of the mist of the tree tops came dozens of throwing stars in Naruto’s direction, pinning him to the tree. Shock sunk in, and Naruto couldn’t move. He was scared and not to mention that his clothes were pinning him to tree keeping him in the position before. Something fell from the sky, and exploded into purple smoke right in front of Naruto.
“Sakura, cover your mouth!” Sasuke said pulling his shirt up over his mouth and jumping away “It’s sleeping powder!”
Naruto couldn’t cover his mouth as he was pinned to the tree and inhaled the smoke, falling asleep instantly. A girlish laugh echoed from the trees at that moment, and Sasuke turned to see Midori, dry as sand, laughing.
"One down, two to go!" Midori jumped out of the tree and landed in front of Sasuke. "That was almost too easy. I can see you found my clones." She smiled at Sasuke and Sakura’s anger flared.
How dare she even smile a Sasuke like that! The inner Sakura roared She’s going down!
"Don’t worry, I’m the real Midori. You can attack me now." Midori smiled as she headed for Sasuke, ready to strike a blow with her fist.
Sasuke grabbed her fist, took hold of her other wrist, and slammed her against a nearby tree.
Midori jumped up, kicked Sasuke in the stomach with both legs, and jumped into a tree.
“Come and get me Sasuke!” Midori shouted as she ran jumped from tree to tree.
Sasuke ran after her, without a second thought. Jumping the same branches she had jumped before.
Sakura suddenly found herself alone. She walked over and sat down by the lake, looking at her reflection.
"I only helped her." Sakura said to herself as she pulled her shirt down from over her face "I passed her that kunai."
“I thank you for that.” Midori appeared behind Sakura
Sakura got to her feet and faced Midori.
“You just left with Sasuke-kun!” Sakura shouted
“Did I?” Midori asked with a sly grin “Or did I make a clone?”
Sakura took a step back near the water, nervous because she didn’t know the truth. This Midori was as dry as sand.
“Sasuke is so weak.” Midori said looking into the forest “Doesn’t even know when he’s chasing a clone. How pathetic.” ‘What is it about him….’ Midori thought turning back to Sakura ‘That keeps him on my mind?’
“Sasuke-kun is not pathetic!” Sakura shouted back at her “He’s really strong and he tries really hard!”
“I suppose you like him, more than just a friend Sakura?” Midori asked crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow
“Well, I….,sort of…it‘s kind of like….” Sakura stammered trying not to be distracted
“How cute……., you have a crush on him.” Midori smiled her normal smile “Don’t worry, I won’t tell.”
“ And you don’t?” Sakura asked her, shocked. Every girl in the ninja academy had a crush on Sasuke.
“He’s weak. He pushes himself too hard, making himself strong and worthy opponent. The only thing I like about him is his fighting style.” Midori raised her arm, aiming it at Sakura. “ I’m sorry, Sakura, but I have to get this over with, Karasu no Jutsu!” (A/N: If I'm not mistaken, Karasu does mean crow/raven doesn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.)
A black vortex of darkness poured out of her hand and engulfed Sakura. Sakura’s mind started to think things dark, and evil. ‘What kind of jutsu is this?!’ Sakura thought
She started thinking about seriously killing Naruto, the thought of killing Ino for Sasuke, the thought of doing way more than kiss Sasuke. She opened her eyes and saw Sasuke sitting on the lake side, staring at her. She tried to cry out for him, be he didn’t react. She saw him smile as another girl sat next to him, and she leaned over and kissed him. She called out his name one last time as she fainted and fell backwards.
Midori quickly put her arm down and grabbed Sakura before she hit the ground.
Midori genteelly laid Sakura under the shade of the tree. Midori hated that jutsu, but Midori didn’t want to hurt her physically. She hated herself even more, knowing how that jutsu feels only too well.
“I’m sorry Sakura.” Midori stood up to face her next opponent, running into the forest.
Midori found her clone being chased by Sasuke, and decided to step in. She made her clone disappear and ran behind Sasuke, she quickly preformed hand seals as he turned around.
“Water Tunnel no Jutsu!” Midori shouted as a tunnel of water came from her hands straight for him.
Sasuke dodged the attack, and Midori jumped into the trees for hiding.
He stood on the on the ground where the tunnel was once it disappeared, and listened.
"Is that the best you can do Sasuke?" Midori jumped from tree to tree avoiding his gaze "I thought some one like you would do better. You’re going to be easier than Naruto."
"Shut up!" Sasuke turned around and threw a kunai at the blurry image at the tree tops.
It skidded over Midori’s right shoulder, cutting a small rip in her vest. She didn’t even have to think about it, she grabbed the kunai in mid air, spun around as she grabbed two scrolls from her vest, and threw the kunai back at Sasuke.
Susake jumped back as the kunai hit the ground in front of him. At that same moment 100’s of throwing weapons came flying back at him making him jump backward many times.
‘This has to be a jutsu of some kind.’ Sasuke thought still jumping backwards ‘No one has that many weapons at hand.’
"Sharingan!" Sasuke’s eyes suddenly turned into the bloodline ability Sharingan.
"Sharingan......" Midori whispered as she crashed head first into the tree while still spinning. She hit the tree trunk as the open scrolls in her hands trapped her in a cocoon.
"Damn." she said trying to rip herself free.
“Looks like you trapped.” Sasuke said jumping up in front of her
“Not for long.” She moved her hands around under the paper scrolls. She shut her eyes and tried not to look at him. “Boton no Jutsu!”
Suddenly thousands of leaves wrapped around Sasuke, sticking to every inch of him.
Midori released herself from her own scroll trap and ran like the grim reaper was no her tail.
‘Don’t be so scared.’ she thought ‘It’s only Sharigan. It can only copy your moves.’
She looked back at Sasuke’s direction ‘It’s not going to kill you.’
“Face your fears, damn it.” She whispered under her breath, turning back around, reaching for her kunai.
She raised it over her arm as it was hit with another kunai that that was heading for her loose arm guard.
“Hi Sasuke.” She said pushing away from him. She gulped, holding back her fear with all her emotions in her. It's only Sharigan. It's only Sharigan. She looked away and couldn't stand to look Sasuke in the eye.
Her eyes…’ Sasuke thought running at her, getting a quick glance from her. ‘They’re different. She has eyes of a frightened child and a warrior.’
Midori dodged every attack Sasuke threw at her, it only being Taijutsu moves.
Damn.’ She thought dodging another attack from Sasuke, his Sharigan eyes staring at her ‘I can’t keep dodging every attack. I have to knock him out, but how?
She looked around as she ran from him, she needed something that could knock him out. A loose branch (ok, that was just stupid. Knowing that he's an Uchiha, he must definately have at least one fire jutsu up his sleeve), the herbs in sleeping powder (oh wait, I used that already on Naruto. Nevermind.), a safe cliff with trees (-the hell? I really wonder how I come up with these things sometimes), or at least one damn person to just help her. Was that too much to ask for?! If only she hadn’t used the last of her sleeping powder on Naruto…. Damn you Rikumaru-sensei. I can still hear you in the back of my head lecturing my on wiseness in battle.
Midori accidentally drove herself to dead end, where the trees where so close together, there was only a matter of centimeters between each tree.
“Damn.” She said turning to Sasuke
“Your panicking Midori.” Sasuke threw the kunai at her, while he was one 5 feet from her. Midori wasn’t good at close range attacks.
It landed in the tree behind her as she jumped up to avoid it. She fell back down and pulled it out of the tree. She crossed her arms, and threw them both into the ground. She got down to the ground calmed herself.
“Heavenly Destruction no Jutsu!” She said as the wind suddenly became violent and the ground began to shake to where Sasuke couldn’t stand up or see straight. He couldn’t see her, as the wind protected her and the forest debree swirled with her.
What the hell?!’ He thought as he was swept off his feet by her wind. His mind went blank when a branch hurtled and smashed right-on against his head.
Then wind gave out just then as Midori saw Sasuke stop moving. She fell backwards onto a tree and breathed heavily, unable to move her body because she was sore.
“That took a lot out of me.” She said as much as her voice allowed.
“I bet.” Kakashi said appeared among Midori with a fainted Sakura, and a sleeping Naruto. He laid the two down and checked Sasuke’s pulse.
“Is he alive?” Midori asked regaining the ability to fully sit up. She let the tree support her weight as she faced Kakashi.
“Yeah, just unconscious.” He said picking up Sasuke and laying him down with the others.
“Good.” Midori relaxed a little “I thought I killed him for a few moments there." (A/N: What are you talking about? It was just a friggin twig. A giant flying piece of twig... of d00M!)
“It takes more than Heavenly Destruction to kill Sasuke.” He sat down beside her and brought her close to him. He ran his hand threw her hair, as he smiled at her.
“If I fall asleep, will it count as me knocked out?” She asked she then yawned and laid against Kakashi’s comfy vest.
“Yes.” Kakashi said “You can’t fight in your sleep.”
“Damn.” She pulled herself to her feet, only to collapse for her to be on her hands and knees.
“That’s one amazing jutsu you created Midori.” He said helping her to her feet. “For every 2 minute the user uses the jutsu, the user doesn’t have chakra for that number of days.”
“I know, I created it.” said Midori finally standing up on her own “Not to mention your sore for about a half a hour.”
Kakashi picked up Naruto and Sasuke “Grab Sakura, would you my pretty little warrior niece?” he aked while petting her on the head like some oversized five-year-old.
“Whatever my perverted uncle.” She got down and picked up Sakura, who was thankfully light for the weak Midori.
Kakashi led her back to where the clock was, and set the boys down underneath the a tree. Midori laid Sakura next to Naruto and took a seat on a log next to the clock.
“How much time do I have left?” She reached for the clock and looked at the black line hands it had. There was 15 minutes left on the clock.
“I still have time to spare. Cool.”
She put the clock back where it was, and laid down on the log. She stared up at the sky watching the clouds, letting them entertain her.
"What are you reading?" Midori asked randomly
"Come Come Paradise. Now quiet, I want to read what happens next." Kakashi said reading his adult themed book
"How can I be realted to you?" Midori muttered as she closed her eyes
"Your mother used to ask the same thing."
45 minutes later………..
“I see you all have finally come to your senses.” Kakashi said peering above the book
“Do we really have to do missions all day?” was the first thing that came out of Naruto’s mouth. He wasn't even fully conscience and he still remembered that.
“Nah, you get lunch first.” Kakashi said watching them rise to they’re feet one by one. “But your all on your own with that.”
Midori, who was sitting on a log across from them, kicked up the dirt with her feet waiting for something to happen. She seemed lonely, playing with the dirt and staring blankly at the ground.
Sakura came over and sat down next to Midori. “You wanna grab some lunch together?” Sakura smiled at her. Midori smiled back.
“Ok.” Midori nodded. Sakura just might get used to another female on the team. After all she had no intrest in Sasuke, so that was no compedtion.
“How about you all go with Midori?” Kakashi was catching on to her being slightly lonely. “You can get to know her better.”
“What a waste of time.” Sasuke said leaning against the tree
“I don’t know……” Midori scanned the group again
“NOW what are I suppose to do about lunch?” Naruto whined as he gripped his stomach, he had just come to his sense two second ago and wasn’t paying attention to what was said.
“Fine, I’ll buy you guys lunch.” Midori softly looking up, putting on a smile “The least I can do.”
“For what?” asked Sasuke confused
“For me winning.” She smiled, got up, giggled, and walked past them. She turned around, leaned forward with her hands behind her back “You coming or what? I hear that Benzo‘s still has great food in Konoha.”
“OOOHHHH!!!!” Naruto’s eyes widened as he raced to Midori’s side “They have great raman!!!(A/N: Though Ichiraku still PWNS!!)”
“You coming Sasuke?” Midori asked “I’m not going to ask again.”
Sasuke scanned her over. Benzo’s does have great food. Then again, going with a girl that he barely knew, and kicked his butt was not exactly appealing.
“Go,” commanded Kakashi “Or you will be doing clean up of this whole forest.”
“Hey, Midori! Wait up!” Sakura shouted as she caught up to the poor girl being dragged by Naruto to Benzo’s.
Sasuke followed the mysterious girl that had joined their team.
‘I want answers.’ Sasuke thought as he caught up with the group ‘There is no way a pathetic girl of her standards could have knocked all three of use out. Ether she is high leveled, or just extremely lucky (please let it not be the latter).’
They reached the street and Naruto started bombarding Midori with questions. Midori gave the most blunt answers she could think of, with the hope that Kakashi would step in, which he didn't.
"Where did you come from Midori? I bet you had lost of adventure there, huh?" Naruto asked excitedly
"I came from....here....Konoha. My team just always took missions that were outside the city. Geeze, Benzo's sure has changed since that last time I was in Konoha." Midori stoped in front of the restaurant trying to change the subject "I nearly walked past it."
"A lot have things have changed since you've last been here." Kakashi told her opening the door for them
'She came from Konoha....but hasn't been here for a long while.' Sasuke thought 'Where did this girl come from, and why did she come back?'
A waitress happily greeted them as they all walked threw the door. With the exception of Sasuke, everyone else in the room smiled. Midori stayed off to the far right, hiding herself behind a plant.
“Oh, and who is this Kakashi?” The waitress asked when she seated them. Midori hung her head after being noticed.
“Midori?” A another waitress said while walking past
“Oh my lord, it is her!” exclaimed the they’re waitress
“Damn.” Midori said under her breath
All the waitresses and waiters, even the cooks behind the counter came a greeted Midori. Midori brought her folded hands to her face and let her forehead rest on it.
“Oh, you have grown so much.”
“You’re so beautiful now.”
“Must have to beat the boys off with those weapons, eh?”
You, Traitor.’ Midori thought looking over at Kakashi
“Oh, your uncles pictures of you don’t do you any justice.”
“You Uncle Kakashi should take a more recent picture.”
“Kakashi, bring her in more often. Spend some family time together.”
“Uncle?” Naruto asked looked at Kakashi who was staring out the window. "Hmmm? Were you saying something?"
Sakura stared off at Kakashi and then back at Midori. They looked nothing alike. ‘They don’t act alike.’ Sakura thought ‘Nor do they even look similar.
Midori shot a look at Kakashi that clearly said ‘I hate you so freakin’ much. You did this to me.’
The crowd soon cleared and all that was left was they’re waitress.
“Kakashi, you should take better pictures of her.” she commented. She finally brought out her order pad asked what they’d be having. Midori mindlessly glared at Kakashi.
“I’m having udon.” Kakashi ordered, avoiding Midori’s gaze
“I’ll have vegetable tempura.” Sakura said
“Large bowel of beef ramen!” Of course Naruto said without thinking about it
“Miso.” said Midori and Sasuke at the same time with the exact tone of voice. Both were annoyed out of they’re minds and were at mono tone. Midori didn’t think about it, and didn’t care to look up from her hands.
Even more shock pulsed threw Naruto and Sakura. Midori still stared at the table threw her hands. ‘I don’t need this.’ She thought ‘I just wanted a simple lunch.
“Thank you. Your orders will come shortly.” said the waitress. She then walked off to the cook.
“So, Kakashi-sensei.” Naruto turned his sensei “How exactly are you related to Midori?”
“What are you talking about Naruto?” Kakashi asked
“The waitress called you her uncle. Not to mention it seemed you pictures of her somewhere.”
Midori eyes filled with the hatred of her pictures. Never once did Midori like how her pictures turned out, but to show them to other people, she’d hold one hell of a grudge for that.
Traitor.’
“Oh, umm….” Kakashi stumbled over his words. Her relation to him wasn’t suppose to come out….
“I’m his niece.” Midori cut in “He’s from my mom’s side, so don’t even try to look for a resemblance. I took after my father in looks.”
Midori shut her mouth and girt her teeth, afraid what would come out of this mouth next6. It may be about that darn book he reads, the pictures of her that she hate so much that he was willing to show to people she hasn‘t seen for years, or maybe how he's been trying to make her into a girly girl for the last 6 years. That last one was going to be her revenge if she needed it.
__________________________________________________________________< br> I am strange beyong all reason and I am not good at fan fiction. I'm not good a Naruto fan fics to be precise, but oh well.

Reveiw please!
Much love,
~~~Star_Ocean28
Unnoficial Editor (WHeeEEEEE!!!): Well I had fun with all the mindless A/Ns in there. =^o^= *bricked* But I got really lazy about changing stuff near the end.