Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ Second Entry ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~
 
Sasuke- :*lands infront of Naruto on top of the hospital* It's Time to Settle this....*lets his cursed seal spread*.....
Naruto- Fine.... *The Stone on his necklace lights up* ....NA-RU-TOOOOOOOO *voice gets deeper* OOOOOOOOO *Morphs into Yodaime* OOOO!!!! *points* It's Time to Duel!!!!
 
Sasuke: Ino, Sakura, why don't you two stop fighting. There's enough of me for the both of you.
 
Anko (when asked about the cursed seal): Oh, this? This is the hickie Orochimaru gave me when we were making out...
 
Sasuke (when asked about the cursed seal): Oh, this? This is the hickie Orochimaru...
 
~*~
<u>Conversations never held!</u>
 
Gai- What? ...What happend?
Kakashi- You can't do that....
Gai- What?!? Why!??
Kakashi- Because I placed a trap card!
Gai- Explain!!!
Kakashi- By placing this trap card down, it cancelled the ability for you to summon your monster. But it allows me to summon Dog Demon Warrior!!! *summons it to the field* and with his special ability he also gains 100 points per turn!
Gai- ah! But that was so specific!?!? How did you know I was going to make that move?!?!? ....The Sharingan?!?!?
Kakashi- heheheh ...Even better... *raises his forehead protector to reveal......!!!!!!!!*
Gai- : The Millennium Eye!!?!?
Kakashi- Yes....now I can read your mind and copy jitsus *le gasp!*
Gai- Heh.....well now.....*tosses Duel Monsters Game table aside* Let's settle this once and for all!!!! *a huge spirit forms behind him (A La Shaman King)*
Kakashi- : Is that who I think it is!?!?
Gai- Bruce Lee!!!! Spirit Form!! *forms him into a ball*... Unity!!!!!
 
Yondaime: Oh no I must beat the Kyuubi but I'm running out of options. I must hurry and pull a spactacular move out of my arse to win this thing now! *pulls out Naruto from behind his back* Well this will do!
Kyuubi: OH NO HE'S DISCOVERED MY WEAKNESS!
Yondaime: Now I shall seal you within this newborn who happens to be my son! Fear Kyuubi for you will have to endure the most painful tortures imaginable when little Naruto get's indigestion and as we all know in THIS world there is no PEPTO BISMOL around to save you!Muahahahahaha!
Kyuubi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *get's sealed in Naruto*
 
~*~
<u>Back to Ye Ol Quotes ^^</u>
 
Lee: *rapid sequence of hand seals* Kuchiyose Edo-Tensei no jutsu! *from the coffins, all three Hokage come out with bowl cuts* And you thought I couldn't do ninjutsu! *maniacal laughter*
 
Naruto- Hey hey... Jaraiya.... You're a Frog Hermit yes? ....Well you remind me alot of That Turtle Hermit.....
Jaraiya- You know Master Roshi!?!? We go to the same club! (teenage mutant turtles)
 
Chouji: Oh look, it's time to work out to my Jane Fonda video!
 
Kakashi *ripps off mask* : THERE! IS EVERYBODY SATISFIED NOW?????
 
Sasuke (hippie style): Dude, revenge is so l not the answer. Revenge is like hate, and hate is like anti-love, and anti-love is like......whoah, not cool man
 
 
 
<hr>
</hr>
Ill try to put up more later, ive been busy for a while, but im doing what i can!! ^^ Please review (it makes me wanna go faster xD)