Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ Fourth Entry ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~
<u>Quotes</u>
 
Chouji: Shikamaru! You're getting fat. Stop eatting for christs sake!!!
 
Itachi: *in a bathtub somewhere* Rubber Ducky, you're the one....you make bathtime lots of fun!
 
Sasuke: Sakura, deep down, I actually do you like you better than dirt.
 
Gaara: Anyone want skittles?
 
Anyone: A gun? What's th- *BANG*
 
Kankuro: I think natural beauty is more important *throws out makeup bottles and jars*
 
Sasuke: Naruto! You're a GENIUS!!
 
hinata: naruto?? naruto where are you? has anyone seen my sex toy around? *mutters* damm i just got these whips and he's off again.
 
Zetsu: I'm going vegan
 
Lee: Dammit, I hate this suit!
 
Naruto: *watching Sasuke in his house* come on, take off the shirt... yes!... now the pants...
 
Gaara: Look Temari nee-chan, such beautiful and colourful butterflies(I'll die the day Gaara becomes even a bit cheery).
 
Sasuke: Naruto-kun I'm waiting
 
Sasuke: BUNNIES!!!!!!! *chases after bunnies* Wait! Come back! Noooo!!!!
 
Sakura: I should join Akatsuki! I mean, you get to wear nailpolish all the time, and I'm sure they need a feminine touch...
 
kakashi: Do any of you Genin's have ANY idea how hard it is to throw a kunai with only 1 eye!?!?
 
Kiba: Akamaru's not only my partner, but my emergency ration.
 
Kakashi: Icha Icha Paradise sucks. Harry Potter satisfies my fantasies now ^^
 
Shika: *pointing at chouji* u r such a damn fatass, look at me and try to have a fine ass as mine.
 
 
 
~*~
<u>Conversations</u>
 
Sasuke: *snatches Kakashi's book* *reads it* OMG! it's....it's...!
Kakashi: that's right...it's my list of people to kill
Sasuke: but-but-but why are my parent's name's crossed out on the second page?!
 
Hinata: I used my byakugan Naruto and I accidently...saw...your...thingy
Naruto: Were you impressed on it's size
Hinata: Not really...I seen Neji's when we were training once and I fainted
Naruto: Then why do you alwayz faint in front of me???
Hinata: Because I picture his on you...
*Hinata faints*
Naruto: f*** it
 
*Team 7 is fighting the Akatsuki leader together and suddenly Naruto screams*
Its hamster-time!
*everybody dances the hamsterdance*
 
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun.
Naruto: Oh, hello Hinata!
Hinata: Well...that is...i would just like to say...
Naruto: While we're young, woman.
Hinata: ...T-Those noises you made while you were in the bathroom were beautiful!
Naruto: (What the...?)
Hinata: The rhythmic grunting and sighing were music to my ears!
Naruto: (This bitch is nasty!)
Hinata: And if it was okay, i would like to expel my waste...alongside with you...
Naruto: ...Wow, Hinata. You managed to destroy any feeling i had for you with a mere 3 lines.
Hinata: ...And-and "destroyed" really means?
Naruto: Please get out of my sight, slug.
 
*Uchiha house; Sasuke is checking up on his brother*
Sasuke: Brother! Brother where ar-- *opens bathroom door* Brother, what are you doing with mom's make-up?
Itachi: ...To see...what i am capable of...
Sasuke: *Screams*
 
Asuma: Ey Kurenai wanna get a drink?
Kurenai: Of couse, but not with you!! *looks at Gaara* Sooo, care to joing me sexy? *wink*
Gaara: Fo'shizzy babe!!
 
Sakura: Where the hell is Kakashi?
Kakashi: Here i am!
Naruto: Ya know, you always say you were late because you were dancing with a woman, but last night i saw yo--
Sakura: *covers mouth* Hush, bitch.
Kakashi: *sharingan on* Yes, you make him silent... *Grins* Anyway, might i interest you two lovelies in a threesome with your sensei!?
Naruto: Will it bring me one-step closer to becoming a Hokage?
Kakashi: Why, yes. Threesomes are mandatory for all Hokages!
Sakura: Sensei, that's a lie and you kno--
Naruto: *covers mouth* Hush, bitch.
Kakashi: *Sharingan on* Yes, you make sure she stays quiet, Naruto. *Grins*
 
Ichigo (Bleach): Naruto.....I am your father....
Naruto: Impossible.....my parents were lesbians....
 
<hr>
</hr>
I once again realise that these have really gone downhill and arent as funny, but PLZ bear with me, a person can be funny for only so long ^^;;