Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ Fifth Entry ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~
 
Orochimaru : "Hey Tsunade, Jiraiya! Wanna come over to my house for a slumber party like we used to have?"
 
Sasuke : "Of course I'll join you for a bowl of Ramen instead of planning the destruction of my brother, Naruto "
 
Itachi : "Oh the black fingernails? The whole Manicure session cost me 50 bucks! But it was totally worth it, I look so punk rock now."
 
kisame: i'm blue dabodi dabodai.....*song*
 
itachi: oh shit, i did it again....i killed someone
 
Itachi: Damn, I accidentally used my Mangekyou Sharingan in front of the mirror... now what? Am I dreaming? Arrggh!
 
Kisame: Fish are friends not food
 
Jiraiya: “I Jiraiya solemnly swear never to look at another boob.”
 
Itachi: “I'm so weak I wish I wasn't such a woman.”
 
Orochimaru: “Ok lets pretend I'm straight for one minute…..”
 
kakashi: naruto.......where the hell do you and sasuke get money to live in a house by your self?!
 
Gaara: I LUV U ALL!! HAVE SOME SAND!
 
Gaara: AHEM, there's sand on my boots.
 
Sarutobi to Oro- YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
 
Orochimaru: No one will recognize me in this (puts on a Kenshin mask)
(while passing by a contrustion site- a plank of wood hits Orochimaru over the head)
Orochimaru: Oro!
 
 
~*~
 
Obito: Rin...with your medical jutsu...please take out my sharingan...and implant it...into Kakashi's left eye...
*little later*
Rin: Finished!
Kakashi: Err..thanks, Rin, but..you have implanted his tongue instead of his eye into my eye..
 
*some where in konoha*
lee:neji!
neji *turns around*: ........
lee: hey neji!
neji: if your so damn fast you could of caught up to me easily...
lee: shut up!
neji: what is it that you want with me?
lee: well....at the chuunin exam you almost killed hinata-san!
neji: sooo.......
lee: what if you did. then what? the whole hyuga clan would be on your ass!
neji: y..your right!
lee: aren't you suppose to protect her? your not itachi you know!
neji: damn your right! so what your telling me is i need to kill every one to get away with killing hinata?
 
**Naruto & Sasuke standing side-by-side doing similiar hand seals**
-Naruto & Sasuke- FU *pose 1* SION *pose 2* HA!!! *Pose 3* FUSION NO JUTSU!!!
*Blinding light appears and a new ninja is Born*
Kakashi: WHAT!?!? They completed "THAT" Forbidden Jutsu!?!?
Fused Naruto and Sasuke: Hmm since we are like this.... You can call Us Uzuchida Nasuke! **Curse seal spreads to Lvl 2 and Kyuubi Power Fluctuates around Nasuke's body** You Will Die Today!!
**Rasengan forms in Nasuke's right hand; Chidori forms in the other hand. Nasuke claps his hands together to form a Spinning Chidori-like Rasengan**
Orochimaru: No matter how powerful you get I'll defeat you and have your body as My Own!
DBZ Announcer: Two of the Most Powerful Genin's have combined to form One Ultimate Entity.... Nasuke! ... With power of the Curse seal, Kyuubi and Sharingan.. Will it be enough to destroy Orochimaru!?!? Find out Next time... On "Naruto Brawl Z!!" **DBZ ending music**
 
Iruka - "Today it's my treat Naruto! Eat all you can muster!!"
Naruto - "You do realize I have a fox the size of a fucking mountain in my belly, right?"
 
Gaara vs Naruto
Gaara: *throws ninjaball* Shukaku, I choose you!!!
Naruto: oh yeah? *throws a ninjaball too* Kyuubi, I choose you!!!
 
 
Sasuke: You like Ramen, Naruto? Then for the next 32 hours, you can have all the ramen in the world!
 
Naruto: That wasn't so bad *burp*.
Sasuke: I don't get it- Kabuto went mad in 10 minutes!
 
Sasuke: YES!!! I finally achieved the power to use the Mangekyou Sharingan!
Naruto: That's Awesome!!! *High-Five's Sasuke* So who you gonna try it on?
Sasuke: hmmm... *Looks at Naruto*
Naruto: WHAT!?!? NO!!!! Try like....Chouji....Tie him up and eat a bag of chips infront of him for 72 hours...