Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ Sixth Entry ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~
 
Naruto: Itachi, I admire your work so much
 
Naruto to Jiraiya: Hey, Ero-Sennin, I have a Brilliant idea! How about I use Sexy no jutsu, and Kage Bushin to make Porno's? Think about it, we could even have gang bangs and even lesbian orgies! We would make M4D L00t with out L33t N1nj4 5k1llz!!!
 
Naruto: Hey Sasuke! Look at my new Mangakyou Sharingan!
 
Pakkun: Meow (very random.. just decided to stick it in there ^^'')
 
hinata: i love sasuke-kun
 
Naruto: Hey Sasuke GUESS WHAT? Yo MAMA
 
Tsunade: I just got a new savings account
 
Lee: gai sensei that seishun(power of youth) talk is getting gay!
 
Itachi: To get my mangekou sharigen you must bring me naruto...er forget it.... just go get me some nail polish dammit
 
Itachi: Sasuke why don't you love me?adore me? admire me ? as a true brother?
 
Shino: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME AND MY BUGS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORL*cough cough* dammit a bug got caught in my throat again
 
Hinata: I've decided..!! I won't be a ninja anymore ... from now on I'll work in Ichiraku ramen for my own reasons...
 
Kankuro (to Temari): I'll tell u a secrert !!! I'm watching Pinnochio ... I'm thinking of something EVIL ... I won't tell u now
 
Itachi: Sasuke, I've killed our entire family, terrorized you with my sharingan, insulted and berated you and stated that Naruto is indeed a better fighter than you, and are about to finish you off, but I've got some good news for you... I saved a ton on car insurance by switching to Geico.
 
Kiba: I'd better teach Akamaru to pee in the toilet
 
Tsunade: GAWD my boobs always get in the way of everything i do! they're too big...
 
Kabuto: i want contacts
 
Sasuke to anyone: Hey, why does Orochimaru like twenty eight year olds?...Because there're twenty of em! *Falls to the floor laughing* Oh oh oh...Why did Oro go to Wal Mart?...because heard that boys pants were half off!... *laughs uncontrollably*
 
Chouji: "I'm unhappy because I eat, and I eat because I'm unhappy."
 
Orochimaru: After learning EVERY ninjutsu EVER, i have found the most ULTIMATE one to kill you... *257 lightening fast hand seals later* SOOPERMAYOATTAK-NO-JUTSU... *distant scampering foot steps* no wait, come back, it's more fun than it sounds!!!
 
Kakashi: Gai, THAT WAS SO HIP OF YOU! I CANT COMPETE
 
Neji: Why isn't my hair as glossy as yours, Sakura?
 
 
 
~*~
 
Sasuke: Lalalalala"singing happily" Ello Gaara my friend
Gaara: Ello Sasuke my friend-
Naruto: WTF? r u guys gay or something?
Gaara: He insulted us Sasuke mye friend!
Sasuke: He did indeed Gaara my friend.
Gaara and Sasuke: Super friend power! *Shiny rainbowlight and smoke*
Gaara and Sasuke: Now we will use our friendship power! Super flower blast!
*after hours of gay colors and technique shouting Naruto falls to the ground.
Naruto: Argh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, WTF is this! AAAAAAAAAAAa
Gaara and Sasuke: Now you will be our friend *evil smiling*
Naruto: Yes, I, will...
Gaara and Sasuke: Now come play with us Naruto, for ever and ever and ever and ever.
 
Shikamaru: alright their right over there, behind that....damnit....i stepped in dog shit again! what did i tell you Akamaru...
Akamaru: bark bark -_- (that wasn't me)
Kiba:...sorry
 
Orochimaru: That's why, I left that organization.
**Flashback**
Orochimaru: What do you mean, "everyone wears back coats!" I refuse to wear them. You should wear this [pulls out a Sound uniform].
Akatsuki leader: One, it's not in the budget for those types of outfits, and two, black is best suited for the camoflauge in the night, and it's more intimidating than a light purple suit.
Orochimaru: Oh yeah?
Akatsuki leader: What are you going to do about it, leave?
Orochimaru: Yeah!
Akatsuki leader: Well, you certainly showed me
 
Akatsuki leader: Alright, for this meeting, we need a tally of what we need to do.
Akatsuki leader: So what we need is, Naruto, Sasuke, a dead corpse of Orochimaru, and 12 tickets to Star Wars...wait, I only count 11, who's number 12?
Itachi: Well, I asked the ramen girl at Konoha if she wanted to come.
Akatsuki leader: And you do realize that you'll be dressed up as Darth Vader.
Itachi: That's why she'll come
 
~*~
<b>Scenes we wish could happen</b>
 
Instead of a fight, the Third and Orochimaru have a rap-off battle
 
(okay, that was lame, if you have any scenes that would never happen, though they'd be funny, add them in your review!)