Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sasuke looked to his right, there was nothing only shadowed darkness, and then as his Sharingan flared he could see the outline of someone's body. From the stance, and shape he figured it to be a girl, but he had been fooled in the past. Two kunai appeared in hi hands soundlessly, and without a sound he flung them at the shadow. Only to find that it had moved, and was now floating above him. Then lighting blue chakra began to collect in a ball. He knew who this was but had no idea what to do. Kakashi-sensei had told him that if he moved his own chakra would be siphoned off. The only thing that he could do now was to create shadow clones, so he could move between them.
 
Sakura watched from the tree she was hiding in, Kakashi had hypnotised Sasuke with his Sharingan, but he had didn't know that Sasuke had it to. The only reason that Sakura knew was because she had been the one he had tested it on. His eyes! They're like blood pools. Like his…. Brothers! As Sakura squirmed uncomfortably remembering the last time they had seen Itachi, she shook off a leaf. As the leaf fell it distracted Kakashi. Suddenly it was pinned to the tree an inch from the ground, splitting Kakashi's focus as he nailed it.
 
That was exactly the opening that Sasuke needed! He quickly formed the signs with his fingers and suddenly Kakashi was surrounded but 20 Sasuke's. all but one flung a mixture of Kunai's and Shurikens. Kakashi neatly dodged.
 
Kakashi chuckled softly. Of course he still thinks he can't move. He needs to learn that he can't believe everything he's told. As Kakashi thought this he noticed that Sasuke had disappeared. He felt pressure on his neck as Sasuke applied tremendous amounts of Chakra through his fingers.
 
The day suddenly brightened as Sasuke went flying through the air.
“Enough!” Kakashi called from the tree “you're doing very well Sasuke but you still need to learn what to believe. Sakura I think this is enough for the day. We have to get some rest. I must go out tonight and find Naruto.”
 
Easy enough for him to say Sasuke thought is it my fault that that dweeb left with my brother Itachi? I had nothing to do with it. Anyway I'm not sleeping again tonight. I have to do something more important…