Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Past, a New Future! ❯ Assualt: The sound Ninja Attack! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Assault: The Sound Ninja attack!
 
 
 
 
After a day's worth of walking, Kakashi suggested we all take a brake and set up camp for the night.
“So how much farther is it?” asked Sakura.
“One more day.” Replied Sanoske.
As the sun began to set we made the fire and caught dinner and settled in for the night.
The next morning we headed out for mount Fuji once again. Then, awhile later I got a feeling that we were being followed by someone. I looked back and saw no one.
“Hey Kakashi Sensei?” I asked.
“Humm?”
“Do you think we're being followed?” I whispered to him.
“Actually I notice the same thing a while back.” He answered.
Just then a Kunai knife flew over our heads and landed into a tree.
Everyone gasps and turns around to see who it was. It was three ninja. As I looked closer I notice that they were from the sound village, which made my suspicions of who was behind this. We were a few miles from Mount Fuji, and it was visible.
“Who are you?” asked Kakashi
“I am Kira, the leader of this group. We Come for the Potion of Immortality for our master.” Answered Kira
“Sauske, Naruto, Sakura, Akia, protect Sanoske.” Ordered Kakashi.
We all surrounded Sanoske.
“Barrier form!” I shouted using my spiritual chakra; we were surrounded by my barrier.
“Good work Akia.” Said Kakashi.
Then the other two sound ninja appear.
“You two should help Kakashi sensei.” I nodded too Naruto and Sauske.
Naruto and Sauske jumped out of the barrier blocking the two sound ninja.
Kakashi then glances behind him to see the other two sound ninja.
“Now lets get this over with shall we?” taunted Kira
Then Kakashi unleashes his sharingan eye.
Then Kira pulls out a flute and begins to play it.
“Demonic Flute: Dream Sound Chain!” said Kira.
Meanwhile,
Naruto and Sauske were busy fighting the two sound ninja reveal them selves as Zaku and Saburo.
The Battle rages on between Zaku and Naruto.
“Shadow Clone Justus!” yelled Naruto.
“Hmm? A shadow clone technique, we'll see if it matches up against my Air Slicing blast!” said Zaku
then a blast came from Zaku'spalms, causing all of Naruto's Shadow clones to fall back.
“What the Heck is that?” asked Naruto
“Well I'll tell you, it allows the control of super sonic sound waves an air pressure. The device allows the currents to be concentrated in one place, and creates large blasts of air shot from my palms.” Explained Zaku
Mean while the fight between Kakashi and Kira
 
“haha, with this Justus you will feel like they are tied with numerous wires, restricting your movement. Then, your flesh will begin to melt away from their bones, causing great pain and horror.” Kira then laughs again
I looked on as I watched Kakashi struggling against the Justus. Then Kakashi made hand signs called out “Water Element: Water Dragon Blast!”
Kira plays his flute and the attack stopped.
“what it didn't work?!” said Sakura.
Kira plays again and Kakashi seemed to be in a trance.
“Sakura will you be okay by yourself?” I asked
“Yeah, why?”
I then ran out of the barrier, and called back to Sakura saying “ I'm going to help Kakashi.”
With that I took out my fan and yelled