Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Picture ❯ Broken Memory ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto T-T. I wish I did… I only own the characters in my fanfic… Which is basically Sasuya. Thanks again for the reviews!
 
There are probably some questions going on now… Like “Why was Sasuke so mean to Sasuya??” The answer is simply this: After watching many Naruto episodes… Sasuke is well… *ahem* mean. And why does Sasuya get so much pain? BECAUSE I AM AN EVIL DICTATOR WHO RULES OVER ALL NARUTO CHARACTERS!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA *hack cough* *All Naruto characters cower in fear* *ahem* Anyway… Enjoy chapter 5 of my fanfic! ^_^
 
 
Sasuya just stared at the crumpled piece of paper on the ground. She dropped to her knees from lack of energy. Questions were flooding her mind making her headache worse. She did not know what to think right then. He heart was in her throat and she could hardly breathe. She was searching for her brother her whole life. Once she finally found him he denied it beat her to the ground. Well… At least I know he is healthy and okay…She said in her mind trying to look on the bright side.
 
Even though she had been on many dangerous missions she had never been so scared in her entire life. Her shaking hands picked up the ball of paper and tried to flatten it out as best as she could. Now there was a little rip on the side and there were even more wrinkles and creases than before. Her eyes started getting watery but immediately stopped herself after she heard a familiar cheery voice.
 
“Oi! You're not an easy person to find.” The blonde boy said hanging upside down from a tree branch. He let his legs go and landed perfectly on the ground.
 
“Naruto-kun!” she said surprised. “You were looking for me?” she asked looking up at him. He nodded and held out a hand to help her get up.
 
“I know that the free ramen was for helping you find your photo… But I still wanted to help you out!” he said grinning. Sasuya just casted her eyes down to the ground she didn't want him to see her cry. She immediately wiped a tear and smiled at Naruto.
 
“I'm fine.” She said with a weak smile. “Thanks for worrying about me though…” she said turning to walk away.
 
“You know…” he said making her stop in her tracks. “You are a really bad liar…” he said.
 
“I think Sasuke is my brother…” she said quietly.
“Wow! I never knew Sasuke had a cute little sister!” he said patting her on the head. He was glad that she was now telling him her problems. “You're from Hoshi Village right?” he asked examining her forehead protector. She nodded to confirm. There was a single star engraved in the metal plate. Hoshi Village is the village hidden in the stars. The village is the smallest. The village isn't exactly located on land… It is located in the air. Special chakra holds it up and keeps it from falling. Hoshi Village and Konoha Village are very close allies.
 
“A long time ago… I think my two brothers and my parents used to live in a village… I'm not exactly sure which one, but we were happy.” She said starting on her story. “I'm not exactly sure why, but they left me at the orphanage in Hoshi. Before they left they wiped my memory so I wouldn't remember anything. After they did that I was sleeping and I felt something under my pillow. I found this photo and then my head started hurting.” Her grip tightened on the crinkled photo. “After that I was having headaches more often. I also had weird dreams and memories that I had before were all coming back to me…I gathered enough information to know that I had a family. So after that I was determined to find them.” She finished.
 
“Wow…” Naruto said. That was all that he could say. It was like something out of a twisted fairy tale. “Well… You know… Your brothers could still be out there! Even if it isn't Sasuke.”
 
“Maybe… But he is sort of the best choice here… He is the only Uchiha I know. “
“Yup, and he also looks like that little kid in the picture.” He said giving a comforting smile. “You know what?” he asked. Sasuya turned to see him. “He's probably just scared! He can't handle a simple situation like this.” He added. Sasuya just looked away. It was nice of Naruto to try and comfort her, but there was still something tugging at her from inside. “Hey, why don't I try talking to him for you?” he asked. He hated seeing her all down in the dumps. All at once her eyes brightened up.
 
“You would really do that for me?” she asked happily. Oh shoot what did I just do? Naruto asked himself.
“Of course!” he said with a nervous smile. What are you talking about?! That guy is never going to talk to me!
“Arigatou Naruto-kun!” she replied smiling.
“No problem!” It's a big problem…
 
 
Naruto walked the dirt paths. Still pondering on how he would talk to Sasuke. That guy would never be able to talk to me without starting something. The only way to talk to him is aggressively! Yeah! That's what I should do! He thought as he looked up at the sky. Right! I have to do this for Sasuya-chan! He then started to walk a little farther but then slumped down. I have no idea where the hell he is… He walked again on the path. Ok… Pretend that I'm Sasuke… What would I want to do? He walked past the gate to the training grounds and then walked back. Stubborn Sasuke would be training! He thought with a grin. Just as he thought Sasuke was there. He was all sweaty and fell back for a short break.
 
“HEY! SASUKE!” Naruto called trying to get his attention. Sasuke heard him alright… What does that idiot want now? “Hey! Guess what? You have a sister! What I don't get is why the hell you were so mean to her.” He said trying to act “aggressive”. Sasuke really didn't want to hear about Sasuya again.
“Just another lunatic…” he muttered.
“Oh… I see…” he began with a smirk on his face. “You are afraid! If she's right then you're responsible for taking care of her!”
“Shut up!” he snapped. He didn't want to face the truth. “I need to kill someone… If I have others holding me down, I'll never have my goal accomplished.” His icy voice made the air grow cold.
“Face it Sasuke! You can't handle the truth. You're afraid of taking on a responsibility. Honestly I thought you were more than that.” Said Naruto with a shrug. This sent Sasuke over the edge. He clenched his hands into a knuckle and slammed it against the cement wall. He then withdrew his bleeding hand and exited the training grounds without a sound. In the wall you could see a dent in the cement. Geez… What a baby… Naruto thought silently.