Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Picture ❯ Reality ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for all the reviews! Makes me so happy I'm in tears T-T… Anyway… Sorry for the long wait for this update… I didn't know that people were waiting o.O…
 
 
Sasuya continued to walk on the dirt path.
 
“Maybe he isn't here…” she said helplessly. She took out the picture yet again and concentrated on the picture. She really had a knack of forgetting everyone around her and usually bumped into people or inanimate objects. This time it was a person. She looked up with suddenly to see a tall man looking down at her. His wild silver hair jutted up to the sky and his forehead protector covered his left eye. He had an orange book in his hand. They were just staring at each other awkwardly for a moment until he gave a hearty smile.
 
“Be careful of where your going.” He said. She turned red and quickly bowed respectfully.
“I'm sorry! Please forgive me!” She said running past him. Again?! How the heck can it happen twice in one day? She scolded in her mind. She just shook her head and deposited the photo into her bag. She wandered into the forest near the village. She jumped from
tree to tree rapidly trying to get the stress off her.
 
 
Sasuke stared at the rushing stream. Itachi is probably near… How else could I have gotten that headache? Itachi's face continually smirking at him flashed through his mind. He got up and stared at the pond. Like if he stared long enough an answer appear in the crystal water. He soon saw an image of Itachi in the place where his reflection was supposed to be. He quickly turned around and threw a kunai, but it only hit a tree. Letting out his breath he looked back at the water. Out of frustration he threw a rock at his own reflection and descended into a tree. I'm probably still just tired from earlier…He told himself. A rustle in the leaves made him turn. Someone is coming… Sharp pains penetrated his head. He gripped it and tried to pinpoint where the person was coming from. As the pains grew he was losing complete concentration. He was snapped back into reality when something crashed into him.
 
The pain just stopped and he had never felt better.
“Damn it… What the hell was that?” he said groaning as he got up. He was just faced with the same girl he met that morning. He got up and dusted himself off. The girl gripped her head with both hands. Her head felt like it was going to explode. Sasuke just ignored her pain.
 
“Hey clumsy I'm not in the mood to deal with another fan girl.” He said with his icy stare burning into her. Just feeling his eyes on her made her freeze.
 
“I'm sorry I really didn't mean-“she started, but instead she gripped her head tighter. The vibrations in her head felt louder than before.
 
“Are you listening to me?” he said once again in his icy tone. “HEY!” In rage he quickly grabbed her by the collar until they were face to face. The constant ringing stopped; she no longer felt pain, but fear. She couldn't avoid his eyes. She couldn't talk, she was speechless. Her eyes grew wider when she got a good look at him.
 
“Nii-san?...” she whispered. Sasuke's grip loosened until he let go of her completely. His eyes softened a little but were still broad.
 
“I'm Sasuya! Remember me?” she asked happily. She was too happy to notice that he was still mad at her. It was Sasuke's turn to be speechless now. Nii-san… Just like in my dream. Sasuya quickly rustled through her bag and took out her wrinkled photo and held it up to him. His cold eyes narrowed down at her. She just smiled at him. Just about now he hated her. He took the photo and crumpled it up in his hand and let it drop to the dirt. He looked at her forehead protector and then at her. She was just blankly staring at him.
 
“Sasuya or whatever you name is… Stop following me around… Go home.” He said sternly. He descended into the trees on his way back to the village.