Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ From Naruto to Alice, A Tea Party! ❯ Teh Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
I apologize for the weirdness
 
Let's just go over all the problems so you know I know that they're there and you don't have to waste your time writing a really long review on how bad it sucked
…the spelling sucks…the grammar sucks…it has no point…it doesn't make sense…why the heck r u even posting this…
 
Well I was bored…and my friends were bored…so R.R.
 
Just don't bite my head off too hard…and I was too lazy to edit it…so deal with it. >.<
 
~@~@~@~Chapter 1~@~@~@~
 
 
 
As Sasuke was holding the Kyuubi, He sneezed and let out a fart. The Kyuubi broke out into laughter and Naruto ran away, it smelled! Sasuke was so embarrassed he fainted. In the next room, Sakura was having tea with Orochimaru. Kabuto came up wearing a frilly apron with a teapot on it. "Would you like any tea ladies?" Kabuto asked."I'm not a lady!" Sakura yelled, but before she could say she was a women, Orochimaru interrupted. "Yeah you aren't" snickering, Naruto then ran into the room ."OMG! This is like, 100 floors the wrong room!" Sakura gets up and hits Naruto, slamming him against the wall."Naruto you idiot!" Sakura said. "Stop hitting me Sakura, with your monstrous strength." Sakura got mad and pulled out a shovel, dug a hole, put a flower in it, covered it, then said." Ha! The deed is done!"
 
Confused, Naruto fainted. Sakura got a naughty yaoi/ shonen-ai fangirlism idea, She took the two fainted boys and left them in a room. They both woke. "Hey Sasuke! Wanna play some snakes and ladders!" Naruto asked. Sasuke began to cry, " I hate snakes and i'm afraid of ladders! Tall ones too!" Sasuke cried out. Orochimaru jumped up and said "How can you hate snakes, I am a snake, and for saying that you must die! Aw crap, I can't kill you, but if i could i would...""Would you please stop talking now, we get the point already, gosh you talk to much." Sasuke said. Out of no where lee says "Would you two please keep it down! I'm trying to have tea with Gai-Sensei and Kabuto!" "Lee?!" "Gai-Sensei?" "LEE!" "GAI-SENSEI!" "LEEE!" "OWAAAAH!" "OMG Shut Up!" Sakura yelled, stuffing some carrots in lees mouth. "The Doors locked kick it in" Kiba yelled. Lee yells "Check this shit out mofo" "O no, this door is mine." Sasuke yelled.
 
"OMG, I said SHUT UP!!" Sakura yelled. Lee replies" Aw come on were just having fun" Everyone in the room walked up to Sakura. Naruto yells." We just wanna know, what the hell is up with your gigantic forehead!" Sakura was going insane. "Shut.The.Hell.Up! I was born that way you beach! Ever heard of birth defects?" Ignoring Sakura, Sasuke walked up to Naruto." Wanna go on a date? We can dance together!" "Yeah sure!" Naruto yelled squinting his eyes."OMG! SHUT UP!!" Sakura yelled. "Girl! Please! Its not that bad! Lets go get our nails done." Orochimaru told Sakura. Everyone's sweat dropped. Suddenly, Gaara on kyuubi's back ran in. Lee suddenly jumped him. "OMG! Its all good! Bring it on down to lee baby! Bring it all down" Gaara shouts " Lets fly, YeeHaw!"
 
- End of chapter 1-