Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ From Naruto to Alice, A Tea Party! ❯ Teh Second Chapter (cannot think of a title) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
>.< I was thinking Sasuke is so hot…sorry random thought.
 
~@~@~@~Chapter 2~@~@~@~
 
 
Kakashi walks in." Welcome to sex-ed, may all your dreams come true, i like to start things off with a test i want you to draw...." sasuke interrupts him" Would you please stop kakashi were not in sex-ed!" " But sasuke, I was just getting to the good part" kakashi said. "Like, OMG, Gaara marry me!" Lee said. 5 minutes later."Yes" Gaara replied."OMFG shut the F up!" Sakura said. Everyone ignored her."Why.Won't.Anyone.Shut.Up!" Sakura yelled, then started banging her head on the wall. Naruto says to sakura" Dude sakura, this is my mind not yours" As the blood started gushing out of sakura's head Naruto says" Dude sakura, your not my bro anymore.""Im not a bro, im a sis, o wait no im not your sis, god y did i say that."Sakura continues to hit her head on the wall.Orochimaru says"But sakura, earlier you said you were'nt a lady." While holding a cup of tea with his pinky up.
 
Meanwhile, Kakashi was in the corner in fetal position, rocking back and forth, and pointing at the wall." That bird, is this the essence of life, shall it clense me of all sins, is this true love?!" Suddenly Jiraiya comes flying through on a rope yelling,"I'm super pervert!" Jiraiya was to distracted by the women he ran into a tree that popped out of nowhere. Everyone ignored that. Kabuto was sitting in the other corner, in fetal position."Why doesn't Orochimaru like me, he likes sasuke! I'm so jealous!"T_T! Kabuto began to sob. Across the room, Orochimaru was putting on a bridesmate dress. Iruka bursts thourgh the door."Like, omg, I came in the wrong door. A hundred floors the wrong room! Oh wait! I am in the right room! Sorry, okay, guess what!" Everyone replied -except a couple making out *cough Naruto and Sasuke*- replied. "What Iruka-Sensei?" "Gaara and lee are getting married!!!" Iruka said grinning."umm...we know that.." kyubi replied. "NO NOW!" Iruka said."Like omg calm down Iruka!" Said kakashi, pointing a finger at the chair, next to the tea table!
 
XD…these chapters are super short…my friends aren't really the brightest ^_^