Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Sasuke ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto, Aniplex, Studio Pierrot etc. I am just toying with them in this non profit fanfic.

Sasuke

To become the ultimate avenger he gave up everything; his village, his shinobi pride and even his own sense of self respect, he shivered as he remembered the years near that Snake freak he had chosen as sensei. He had been walking in the darkness all that time. Then he was brought back, he felt abased, for not only he had not succeeded in killing Itachi with his own hands, his only goal for many years but he had been reduced to a mere civilian who had to be watch like a little child.
The Usura tonkachi had planned it thouyghly for once, first he broke through Akatsuki to bring back a very much alive Itachi to face trial before Konoha‘s council; and then had retrieve him the prodigal son of Konoha.
“Just who asked you to do that!!” He shouted pounding the wall in the empty house he had been assign with his fist making a whole on it on the process. “Dammed!” now he would have to hear Kakashi’s long admonishing again relating anger management. Kakashi his old sensei; who refuse to given up on him.

´Just what does a man need to do to get death penalty around here´ he thought seeing how easy he had been released. Well…without all his shinobi attributes and unable to use the Sharingan without exhausting, just enough to teach his children to use it had been the sentence of the council.
They had even let Itachi live in life imprisonment, they probably were thinking he would correct his ways, had it not been for his unsuccessful break and Jiraiya (the dobe’s sensei) he would still be alive, without any bit of regrets…
”well, yes being beaten by the Jinchuuriki,” had been his last words, before Sasuke lost his coolness as he faced him trying to understand his brother’s insanity.
“Did you at least mourned for our clan?” he shouted as he was force to leave by the guards and the copy nin for trying to strangle the bounded, blindfolded Itachi.
Itachi just remain there only hearing him his little brother screams as he no longer was able to see not only due to the chakra suppressing blindfold, but due to his use of the Mangekyou and Amateratsu.
“Unfortunately, none of us can get revenge on him anymore little brother”
It was the last time he ever saw him, for executions have never been a public spectacle in Konoha and he was not allowed to attend.
So even that he had been denied, his dead however brought no relief as Kakashi and Sakura told him before. He had lost so much and now it did not mattered anymore.

Ironic the Uchiha’s prodigies had become the Uchiha’s flukes.

He had been asked to decide the destiny of the body. “Give it to the vultures for all I care”, had been his final words still bitter at his failure.
That bastard older brother of his had not lived as an Uchiha, so why should he rest among the bodies of his victims. He was no better though he sighed.

“Dammed dobe, why didn’t you kill me back then?” He screamed in the empty hall, as he remembered the first conversation they had had after the training years; when Naruto had asked him the same.
“I cannot fix your past and bring back your loved ones, but I sure as hell swore to bring you back no matter what and maybe you can make yourself a future.” were Naruto’s words; that Usura tonkachi had grown in strength and wisdom and had beaten him fair and square. Almost killing him in the process, for he had been in the hospital for a while, but well…he had done the same to him before.

After he had awaken and recovered he had to face his own trial. He had been a recluse treated with deference as being the last remaining Uchiha, he had been place in a solitary cell in the Hokage tower, but he just did not care about his fate and had expected a well earned death penalty for treason. He did not even make any intent to defend his own neck, as he raised his head to hear the verdict and sentence he was surprised they had decided the worst punishment.
He would live and be relatively free to see the city he was bound to destroy had Orochimaru succeeded in his intent; no longer a shinobi but a marked civilian under the supervision of the Hyuuga family and his former sensei. In a sense he had become Naruto and that annoyed him.
Immediately after the verdict he was taken to a place he remembered form the Chuunin exams time, when his life had finelly hit bottom low to receive the restraint seals he had been sentenced his heaven’s seal had been sealed with a bigger one that had to be cover with a turtle neck and a second one that destabilized his chakra flow on his spine and was release to Hyuuga vigilance on the same day. “If I could at least punch the dobe” he shouted again pounding the wall, once he was alone after hearing of Naruto’s demise from Sakura the only rookie nine who still talked to him.
Sakura, he sighed, he actually missed her and yet he had broken any possible bonds. He could have played along, despite all she kind of loved him he had always known that, she was the last remaining part of team 7 a fine shinobi and deep down he respected her, but he did not wanted to drag her along to face the eyes full of contempt whenever he step out of the house, so the solution the Hyuuga patriarch suggested or more like order was fine by him any of the Hyuuga's girls was fine by him. Those were his thoughts, as he drank the third cup in his wedding ceremony.
To rebuild his clan had now become his life’s goal.
He never fully understood Naruto’s gift to him until he heard his first born cry as he opened his Sharingan red eyes. (You cannot change your past, but you can make yourself a future. A toast to you my friend was the first toast he raised at the celebration party at the Hyuuga-Uchiha manor.

Note. I cannot image Sasuke´s feeling for he does not understand them himself, revenge would never give him relief or turn back time, he is not likely to forgive Itachi and anger is probably the only emotion he can handle for he is not the type to have a nervous breakdown. Why was Sasuke forgiven? There is more later but He comes from one of the most respected family in Konoha and is the last descendant and has not directly killed any Konoha ninjas yet, so the council might be lenient why he is in Hyuuga care? The Hyuuga and Uchiha are related and since all the Uchihas have been eradicated it would be logical to entrust him to the next of kin with ability to detect any change in him. About the eyes. No it was not a mistake, I will retake the subject in a further chapter, but my bet is that the Sharingan would be expressed earlier.
The wedding. I have never seen a Konoha’s marriage referred but I guess it would be in Shinto style that is why I mention the cups.