Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Naruto ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto, Aniplex, Studio Pierrot etc. I am just toying with them in this non profit fanfic.

Naruto

Voices claiming demon! die!, worthless! Flooded his mind, as he fought to suppress the pain of the Kyuubi trying to take over. He was well aware that if he did not make it stop soon he would end up destroying everything and everyone around.
It had retrieved every painful memory he had available to make his grip loose and he had a hard time not giving in.
“Why do you care for this village? Why do you cling to existence? It has not been a place worth living in, to them you are nothing but a monster, you cannot care to live among those selfish and pathetic creatures. Let me take control, let me sooth your pain, let me set you free.” The deep and unworldly dark Kyuubi voice kept saying as it pushed harder to take control.
“No!” he screamed in restless dreams firmly despite the excruciating pain he was feeling, swinging his arms to dissipate the Kyuubi as far as the restraints on his wrist allowed.

The tired Tsunade with dark rings under her golden eyes shook when she looked at the boy screaming and order more medicines that would calm down his current crisis to Shizune.
Unfortunately Naruto’s metabolic rate got rid of any medications to fast, and when the red shield reappeared no needle or medic could get through, how many days had it been, she had stop counting. “Bring Yamato, Jiraiya and Kakashi now!” she shouted to Shizune who could not find a way to tell her that Jiraiya was unconscious from the last demon flare, Kakashi had sustained heavy wounds and was in a critical state and Yamato well she had no idea.
Trying to hold her tears, she started fiddling her fingers against the scroll she had been reading, as she could not approach his bed again. This just could not be happening, not again, not again.

Finally Tsunade was able to get hold of the returning Yamato and with his help subdued the chakra shield enough for Tsunade to inject him with the most powerful narcotic she had. The convulsing boy finally tranquilized and Tsunade was able to take a short break to take a look at Kakashi and Jiraiya.

This was no good, she knew what the council would say if they found out about Naruto’s current state. “Put him out permanently if he becomes unstable” she could almost hear them.
“Screw them!” she would never allow them to touch her child and yet she could not allow the child to destroy Konoha either.
“Wake up you idiot!” she said, shaking the unconscious Jiraiya.
She could bring more people but… had not even allowed Sakura to see Naruto; she did not trust her enough right now, not after she saw fear on her eyes.
Fear had been the look in Sakura eyes as she returned dragging Sasuke´s bloodied form.
At first Tsunade had tough him dead but felt a light pulse. “Don’t stay there, treat him! You are a medic nin, act like one!” she had shouted to the panic stricken Sakura.
Asides she was a perfect replacement in the hospital right now and had her hands full as all the other medical personnel.

She knew her duties, but “wake up idiot!” she said as she slapped Jiraiya to figure out a way out before Naruto’s time died out.

Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto, Aniplex, Studio Pierrot etc. I am just toying with them in this non profit fanfic.