Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Junbi ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto, Aniplex, Studio Pierrot etc. I am just toying with them in this non profit fanfic.

Junbi

Mirai looked at the situation analytically, once Tsunade had ended her briefing, the kid on the bed was clearly in danger and it was up to her for Jiraiya, Tsunade, and the other two were clearly out of ideas and resources or they would have done something already. Fortunately the still bandaged Kakashi had shown up so now she had 4…5 counting herself.
She looked at them the depressed gambler, the pervert, the aloof and the…. Shodaimes clone well he could ease the Kyuubi. Which meant seal and medical abilities and also lots of complains and second guesses, not precisely her team choice, but well.
Out of all the possibilities this particular child had been chosen as Jinchuuriki.
Ironic, she wondered, when she had lost her cool self. She cursed for she probably had some responsibility in both the Kyuubi´s awakening and the seal used could be derived from her research prior to her departure. She evaluated the possible courses of action and all implied serious changes in her current lifestyle.

She collected her thoughts while looking at the seal and noticing it had and unearthly red shine indicating they were running out of time and she was the only one who could actually get something done.

First the probably panic stricken Kyuubi had to be calmed down, which implied actually contacting it, she had the ability and a tamer to aid her but the second part will also require the use of a certain technique she had acquired under very irregular conditions that had involved plundering a temple and running from an enraged tribe, but never tried due to the inherent risk and the lack of an opportunity.
“Tsunade there is a way, but you all will follow my instruction; without questions for we are running out of time” she stated as she summoned a dusty scroll with a seal written in blood. “And I might need a surveyor” She remembered Tsunade's apprentice; she will have to do she thought as she started unrolling the scroll. “Shizune come here and take notes”

The rest of them look at the ominous looking scroll with questioning glares, “Sensei what have you been up to?” Tsunade asked
“You want to know or you want to save the kid?” Mirai replied not taking her eyes off the scroll.

Note. Junbi means preparations.
Thanks for reading and reviewing