Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Fuuin ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto, Aniplex, Studio Pierrot etc. I am just toying with them in this non profit fanfic.

FUUIN (Seal)


Mirai started giving instructions and moved the four to be involved in the seal around the bed like chess pawns or in this case shogi pieces. “No a little more to the right” she told the Kakashi for the 6th time, looking at her bagua compass.
The only who was not following her to willingly was Jiraiya who gave her a particular glare every time she instructed something. “I do not trust the old witch, never have” He had whispered to Tsunade.
Only to be caught by one of Mirai’s cold glares that made him shudder.
Once they where finally arranged to Mirai’s content, she took a small black box from her robes and order them to remove the hitai-ate and wrist gloves, when she heard Jiraiya complains she told him. “Fine I will draw it on you eyes then” She then proceeded to write symbols on their foreheads and hands.
“Just what are you planning?” Jiraiya said as she finished the symbol on his forehead.
Mirai, whispered “Do you want to be the channeler instead?” she said looking at Jiraiya’s pale face and told him to make the fire seal, Yamato the water, Kakashi the metal, and Tsunade the wood.

She then placed herself near the boys feet made wind hand seal a closed her eyes chanting in an unknown language.

When Mirai opened her eyes she was faced directly with the huge Kyuubi’s eyes and she remain impassive, if she had any fear on her she certainly did not and could not show it.
“What do you want human?” the Bijuu growled surprised by the intromission.
Mirai looked at the Kyuubi and then at the ethereal body of the boy cuddled in a fetal position obviously in pain on the side of her near the kyuubi’s cage surrounded by a red light that seem to strangle him and who looked up at her with open blue eyes begging for help. She even has his eyes, she sighed and step between the boy and the Kyuubi’s red mist to the latter obvious discontent effectively weakening the Kiuubi’s hold.
“I am to discuss a matter of most importance, but the child is not to hear”
Saying that she put her hand on Naruto’s forehead and commanded him to sleep. The boy’s features became calmed to the surprise of the ones holding the seal.

“A dark arts practitioner I see” The demon Fox snarled “maybe it is you I should thank for my current imprisonment?”

“Probably although I was not the executioner” Mirai added in a collected tone.
“So tell me what you want to talk about?” the Demon fox inquire not liking the feeling around this human

“Simple, release the boy” Mirai ordered
The Kyuubi laughed “Make me!”
Mirai simply said “leash” and pulled Yamato’s power to subdue the beast into breaking the hold on the kid.
The beast growled “You would not dare hurt your kin?”
Mirai’s collected voice was heard “Do not think you can bargain with me for though he is of my blood, he is not my son and his birth was not particularly blessed by the clan. My prime duty is to keep my peoples line knowledge, and though I need an heir, I seriously doubt he will be a good candidate”
The Kyuubi growled angrily trying to scare her.
“I know Jinchuuriki reckless, rebellious, ruthless, maybe the best course of action is put him out of his misery and let him be reborn into a less inconvenient conditions” she added to the creatures dismay.

“I almost have control of the body, why should I do that or listen to anything you have to say?” The creature growled again “after all you are not really here.”
Mirai looked at the creature. “For I command you wind creature elemental by the power of your name.”
“No mortal is able to utter my name less pronounce it.” The Kyuubi spat
“You want to try me…. a member of the clan in the shadows to see if I can seal you for good.” She said.
“You would kill him too!” the cornered Kyuuby growled
“So be it! Be certain that if I suspect you are controlling him. He will never wake up.”
Mirai finished
“This worthless vessel, this cursed symbiosis is starting to get on my nerves” The Kyuubi added growling furiously
“No mortal can harness the power of a Bijuu, we weren’t meant to. A power of the forces of nature is curse on both vessel and Bijuu, but your kind is not without their flaws for if you had not separated from the all you would remain eternal, instead you have become selfish and fickle creatures long living but mortal after all.”
The Bijuu growled furiously trying to break the jail.
“We weak and power greedy mortals had to defended ourselves and ultimately created the forbidden seals to hold your power and curse the Bijuu binding with their fate with that of humans” She finished trying to make a point, still with an impassive tone looking at the creature.

The Kyuubi finally closed his eyes, and gave a tired growl, he knew he was not winning this match and resigned to die with the vessel.

“However there is a way for both of you to live,” Mirai added once she saw the look of defeat in the monsters eyes.

“I am listening human,” said a very calm Kyuubi
“The vessel might not be completely worthless; he may have inherited part of the shadow clan’s blood”
“I have heard of your clan human, and though you are strong… stronger have failed; turn myself into a bloodline of sorts. Even if I demeaned myself to become a servant of this boy’s line, he will not survive it. He may be resilient but not that much.”

“Who said we will be using his energy?” Mirai added
“Your energy will not be enough human” The Kyuubi said disgruntingly.
“I must inform you that, since I thought I was the last one, I have devoted myself to the seek of immortality”
“Amuse me creature, many had tried that before” the Kyuubi said boringly
“Yes, yet how many have unsealed the 7 seals before” she added coldly
The Demon fox eyed her carefully, this human had more in store than she seemed.
“Would you sacrifice your 7 seals to save him, why?” he ask out of genuine curiosity
“In a sense he is my immortality, even though I will be risking much for this is not a child to be mold and I highly doubt I will be able to train him properly. The toll of having used a Bijuu’s energy is high and the kids attitude must be a lot like yours… but is more concordant with the all”
“Still the boy is a mess, would he stand the trial” the Bijuu laughed demonically
“I will train him to make him worth your while” Mirai added
The Bijuu seemed dubious
“So do we have a deal?” Mirai finally added.
“Mmm” the Kyuubi snarled “I agree human”
“Over your name” Mirai added
“A fine demon expert we have here; I will join your family then” The Kyuubi finally added turning his monstrous self into a fox stature with its nine tails spanned.
“I will be ready when you are old woman, however there is the issue of him accepting”
“I claim my rights as shadow leader family head, so I can decide for now” Mirai finally said.

Mirai went back and almost fell, keeping her composure before that creature had taken a toll on her.
Shizune catch her. While the other were still holding their seals silently, oblivious to the world around them.
“Child bring me all the things, we are doing this now”
The still trembling Mirai started by taking a knife out of her robe making a deep cut to draw some blood from her arm to a cup, then resealed it using chakra and then proceeded to take some of Naruto’s blood this time using a needle. Once she had finished mixing the blood and the other ingredients Shizune had brought she proceed writing the symbols from the seal on the ground around Naruto.
The only true witness was really Shizune for Tsunade, Kakashi, Yamato and Jiraiya while hold their positions they seemed to be in a trance since Naruto’s face calmed and a red mist cover the area.
Finally Mirai wrote the final part of the seal on Naruto’s forehead.
“Child after this I might pass out for days”, if I survive, she thought, “and I am not sure if his body will resist it” she paused “Tell Tsunade to wait for my awake before she decides anything”
Mirai positioned herself over Naruto’s hear and pressing her hand on her forehead began chanting again.

Mirai was back in front of the fox size Kyuubi still inside the gates. Mirai proceeded to remove the seal tag on the gate and the Kyuubi was released flowing the area with it’s red chakra. The Kyuubi doubted for a minute until Mirai started pronouncing his name and then it advanced to reach the hand of the kneeling Mirai who had her other hand on Naruto’s forehead

”Now we shall begin” she said as light enveloped them


Shizune panicked as she saw Mirai collapsed and Naruto’s body propelled to the ceiling surrounded by a red light before being let down violently back in the bed.
The other participant of the seal had been violently expelled ending on the sides of the room.


Note... The title means sealing.