Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Departure ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto et al I am just playing with them.

Departure

“Miraisama, your really do not mean to take him away?” Tsunade chuckled with her morning coffee
“Why not?” said Mirai as stating the obvious “his upbringing has been a mess, maybe the villagers can now throw a party now he is gone” she said sarcastically
“But sensei...” Tsunade was at lost with words
Mirai had chosen to keep the boys revival a secret and had insisted to keep it between Shizune, Kakashi and Tsunade and only because they had witness it and she was not in the mood to do a mind erasing jutsu.
“Tsunade, during the ritual I acted as a channeler. I have seen all he has been through; so there is nothing you can tell me to tone it down. However, you should be grateful, I am not how I used to be and that he would not approve of me seeking retribution on his behalf for you would have to deal with a large body count; before I decided to settle it.
Why he chose not to go on killing rampage or become a missing Nin is beyond me for his brain works in an unusual way. I do not know what Sarutobi thought and I cannot complain for me not being there cause this.” She added with a cold tone
“But…” Tsunade lower her gaze.
“I have to thank you for loving him as a son” she finally added “but it is time I take this responsibility off your shoulders.”
“But he is now a grown up kid, sensei” Tsunade replied
“That and he has been stripped of all emotions for the moment and you do not want to deal with an enraged Elemental, should things get out of control, when they return; for that is how the Kyuubi undermined his grip. Konoha already held him a funeral, let them mourn him for now. Hokagesama that is my request” Mirai said
“It won’t be forever right?” Tsunade said remembering the boys lost glance.
“Is up to him?” Mirai said dryly
“Fuusen Mirai I put into your care the future Hokage.”
“Ha, hai I will send you news once in a while. By the way do not allow the Uchiha to be killed or you will face the kyuubi’s wrath regardless of how much I want to make him pay for killing Naruto on End valley and on that last battle.”
Tsunade gasped. As Mirai waved away as he pulled the cloaked boys arm that still had the blank look as when he awoke.
Kakashi accompanied him to the gate with a sad expression.
“The Uchiha kid also needs help even if he does not request it” added Mirai looking at the troubled copy ninja “so at least honor your duty as sensei with that one”

Note. This story keeps has a life of its own now, however I appreciate feedback to know if I fix the confusing part of the story.
By the way I think I found a Naruto live clone the german actor Matthias Koeberlin from the movie “The Relic” the resemblance is even more noticeable by his gestures and the way he acts in that movie.