Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Another Departure ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naruto character’s and story belong to Masashi Kishimoto I am just playing with them.

When Kakashi finished telling his side of the story the other two now supposedly adult shinobi look at him with mixed feelings. Sasuke had been unconsciously blaming himself for the Naruto’s death for ten years and probably more than anyone and showed a half contained snare than look deadly.
Sakura did not know if she wanted to cry or beat Kakashi to pulp if possible she was not so certain she could match his speed but she would certainly give it a try.
The bottom line is that both of them felt deeply betrayed.
The tense environment was interrupted when Sakura’s child busted through the door and yelled “Tadaima!”
Lee junior looks were fortunately after her mother but with the black shiny hair of his father and his black eyes but Sakura’s size.
The little kid looked at the two odd characters with her mother and bowed “Konbanwa masked guy (Kamensan)! Konbanwa mysterious guy (Fushiginasan).” After an awkward silence both alluded shinobis burst into laughter to the distressed (sweat drop) Sakura reply of “Gomen (sorry)”.
“This is my son Bruce Rock Lee and this are my former (soon to be dead added inner Sakura) sensei Hatake Kakashi and …former team mate Uchiha Sasuke”
“Konbanwa” the child replied
“Weren’t you with Guy sensei?” Sakura asked suddenly realizing it was late.
“Hai, but he told me to sleep early to replenish my springtime of youth after finishing the 100 laps around Konoha”
“That Guy” said inner Sakura thinking if it was reasonable to leave Bruce on her mothers and Guys care.
“Yo! young man” Kakashi said suddenly realizing that Guy was far closer to this family than he was.
“Aren’t you eating” Sakura said.
“No, Guy Jiichan (Granpa) took me to dinner already” The kid bowed again and went to his bedroom “Good night! (Oyasumi)”
“Well I guess we too shall get going?” Kakashi said only to be hold by the collar by Sakura whose motherly countenance had been replaced by a murderous one as soon as Bruce was out of sight.
“You are not getting away from this easy Kakashi, we are not done talking”
Sasuke had been wondering how different this was from his own household where he only met his kid at dinner and he only refer to him as Father, for it seemed the Hyuugas were afraid of him tempting his son into the dark side or something of the kind. I should have stayed with Hebi, at least we had more camaraderie there than at the Hyuuga manor he thought ironically and wondered what had become of them. When Sakura’s words brought him back he realized he too was angry with Kakashi.
“Before you proceed to kill me however” Kakashi shyly said looking at the murderous glances he was getting. “I have something to say on my defense.”
“I was under oath not to talk about this matter by the Hokage by penalty of putting me in the missing nin list and sending all available ANBU after me and putting me in Morino Ibiki care Ah and I forgot ripping my insides out herself”
Both of the gulped.
“However this is a request from the Godaime herself and I must say I have no idea of where he is or if he is alive still” Kakashi had an uneasy felling remembering Naruto’s eyes when he departed,
“Maybe Shizune would now something” suggested Sasuke
“No, the Godaime was the first to suggest to put her out of this and as far as I know she went through a therapy to suppress certain memories to prevent her from feeling tempted to inform the council members” Truth be told Tsunade had basically ordered her to get a life to prevent her from following her lonely path seeing she was already 31 springs and accordingly after “the treatment” she had abandoned her spot as Tsunade’s babysitter and was now happily married with Genma with 4 kids of her own.
“However I suspect someone might know” Kakashi added.
As the prospects seemed so bad both Sakura and Sasuke look at him intently.
“Jiraiya, the Sannin” he said finally
“But you said he wasn’t” Sakura said
“When has that stop him before?” Kakashi said looking at his former students.
“Then off to meet Jiraiya. See you first thing in the morning at the cenotaph” Sasuke said raising and preparing to leave “And Kakashi should you get lost in the way of life, you will also get lost on the way of my fist” Sasuke finished punching his right hand against his left open palm.

Notes.
About Sakura’s son name. Might Guy (Maito Gai) is a parody of Bruce Lee and Rock Lee is the complement of the parody so that is why I chose that name.
I know it is impossible to keep the story in cannon particularly since I am following the manga but I will try. I had devised (I already had the draft) a story where we meet Naruto’s parents and how they met. I was going to go by the Kayaku name however now as many of you know is not Arashi either. They trick us there is no way those scribbles would be read as Minato or Namikaze. I have yet to read the full chapter so I might delay that story for later. Thanks for reading and reviewing.