Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Lee ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All Naruto characters are property of Kishimoto sensei et al I am just playing with them.

This chapter is almost in direct link to the first 3 chapters (the first two of which had a makeover so please let me know what you think)

Lee (or what Sakura does not know)

The unsuspecting Sasuke was suddenly barred to the wall without so much as a greet by a furious looking Lee. “What have you done to her?” were his claims as he had him by the collar.
Sasuke meditated a minute before applying one of his long and painfully learned defense techniques, not a deadly one he did not want more trouble. Wondering what had he done to incur in the Green beast anger, he had not killed anyone lately so?.
He applied pressure to a pain point in Lee’s wrist forcing him to release him and said in his deep and collected voice. “Do not dare to touch me again, do not underestimate me!”
“What have you done to her in the name of youthfulness how could you do something to her?” was Lee’s reply.
“done something to whom?” the annoyed Sasuke finally spat.
“To Sakurasan why is she so distressed?” Lee added growing increasingly furious.
Ouch, that was a sore spot. “I have done nothing to anyone, at least not lately, so if you excuse me” Sasuke said heading towards the exit of the room.
Meeting with Lee’s eyes as he obstructed his way out he added.
“I just informed her of my betrothal to one of the Hyuuga household” he said “Nothing of importance”
“How can you be so insensitive?” the surprised Lee mumbled looking into the Uchiha’s cold dark eyes.
“Stop annoying me with this nonsense” he reflected if he should summon the ANBU guard they are here also for my protection, not that I need it he thought.
“You remind me of that idiot, pointlessly chasing after both of us” he said
“Do not dare say his name, you were not worthy of having such a youthful friend” Lee replied badly concealing his despise for the Uchiha heir.
“Sakura is a shinobi that can protect herself very well so there is nothing anyone can do or not to her, so if you are so concern about her why don’t you take your childish feelings to her instead of me” Sasuke said
“You know maybe I will” said Lee leaving turning his back and leaving not wanting to waste more of his precious spring of youth with this unyouthfuljerk.
Swearing by all that was youthful that he would keep Naruto’s lifetime good guy pose promise in making Sakurasan smile again.

Two years later Kakashi was summoned on request of the Hyuuga household to appease Sasuke’s destructive fit after hearing the rumor of a wedding.
“Are you OK with this?” Kakashi said to the foul mooded Sasuke
“Ok, with what?” Sasuke said feigning ignorance
“It is you life kid, your choices” Kakashi said seeing his troubled former student.
“What life, what choices I just need to spar Kakashi, that is all” Sasuke had finished adopting an offensive stance.

Notes. To racer33x I never took the comments as a flame, actually I appreciated your comments it made me review the story, thanks.
I might need to make a timeline later.
This chapter started nagging me since yesterday begging to be included I have another but I must wait to read the latest manga