Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gen'inkekka ❯ Of slates and graves ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of Slates and graves
Naruto related characters and story belong to Masashi Kishimoto et al. I am just playing with them for non profit.

The full geared Sakura carrying a wood bucket looked at the cold slate in front of her, she proceeded to clean the slate pouring fresh water and then kneeled to lit an incense stick and prayed.
You told me you will never make me cry she said with certain sorrow. For a minute after Kakashi told me Naruto’s story I almost thought you will also return to me that much I miss you no I have no regrets I just wish we could have had more time together but well I guess you were not destined to live beyond your springtime of youth. But still I know you are watching Bruce and me so I do not need ask. She raised and prepared to leave on her way out she came across another grave she knew too well. It had accumulated so much dust that plants were already sprouting from it and the name was barely visible. She thought in irony looking at the rest of well cared slates “Do we even have the right of summoning you back?” but inner Sakura replied “Hell yeah he has a lot to answer for” and using her well learned right punch she smashed the slate to pieces and proceeded to meet the rest of the team at the cenotaph.

Notes. I know is short but you could say I am writing this story in a less than orderly manner and that is entirely true the problem is sometimes I am having issues of linking the chapters or like the Lee one they bug me until I write them regardless that I was not going to originally and it might mess the story pace. Actually Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi had taken bigger roles than in my original idea but I guess is fine except that I have delayed one characters return more than I should. Please let me know what you think (should this chapter stay as a stand alone or as a complement to the Kakashi revisited?). By the way the cleaning of the slates is a tradition in which at least once a year the relatives go to clean the slate (in China and Japan the cremates their dead) with water and polish it much like taking flowers in the western tradition)