Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hatred ❯ Lonely ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lonely
Nikki was walking down the street alone. She was always alone. She stared at the ground as she walked. The lights and sounds of the village never interested her. Why? Why did my whole family die? And why did I have to be adopted by some family that was killed along with there clan? Anger rose through her body. They all left me to die alone. Nikki walked past the Ninja Academy. She didn't feel like visiting her old school. Nikki sighed. She despised almost everything. Curse life itself! The few people she cared about were always distant to her...
No one gives a crap about what happens to me! "Don't let your anger consume you, or your bound to be killed," Kakashi said. Nikki jumped.
"Jerk." Nikki glared at Kakashi. Stupid Sensei. He scared me. Nikki elbowed Kakashi in the stomach. When nothing happened she glared at him. Stupid strong Sensei.
"Weakling," Kakashi said in an emotionless voice. I can't believe I actually look up to this jerk. Nikki started walking again hoping that her stupid Sensei would leave but he followed her. This continued for a few minutes. Nikki stopped dead in her tracks.
"What do you want," Nikki said. Kakashi smiled.
"You look lonely, do you want to come train Team 7," Kakashi asked.
Nikki smirked. Naruto and Sakura are probably ticked that he is eight hours late.
"Sure I will." The two walked toward the training grounds.