Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Features ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden Features
 
Chapter 1
 
Sakura slide the door to the shower open. It made a deep sliding sound and shuddered when it hit the rubber circle to stop it from making a loud bank. Sakura turned the water on and pulled the leaver to activate the shower head. Sakura was 23 year baker. Her life was pretty successful at such a young age. She graduated college early and moved out her parents' house early. She was adopted. Her parents died in a car crash or that's what her foster parents told her. That's all they every said about her parents, that or either they loved her very much.
 
Sakura tested the water turning it to the right then to the left till it was slightly warm but more hot then cold. Sakura dropped her robe to the floor and look at her self in the mirror. Many people didn't know but Sakura was very self-conscious about her body and had very low self-esteem. She hated that she wasn't awarded with a bigger bust. Her last boyfriend left her for a woman that was bigger in that area. He constantly told her it didn't matter. She never believed him anyway. Sakura finally got in the shower. She winched at how the hot water stung her but soon got used to the water.
 
The bubble-gum haired woman never really had a social life. She wasn't a nerd as some would say but she pushed people away rather them pushing her away. She was more like an undercover Goth but didn't know it. Sakura quickly washed up and rinsed off and turned of the shower and pushed down the leaver to the shower and water was released the water that was backed up. She slid the door open and grabbed her robe off the floor. She rapped herself in the robe and walked into her room. She dried off and hung her robe on the back of her door. She opened her walk in closet and grabbed one of her silk gowns. She slid it over her body and slid the door close.
 
Sakura never was the on to wear under garments at night. Sakura had to bake a wedding cake tomorrow for this young cute couple. Sakura Really didn't like to talk about her almost marriage. It really brought down her self-esteem. Sakura walked towards her bathroom and took her tooth brush out. She quickly brushed her teeth and put her hair out of the unruly ponytail. It gracefully fell to the middle of he back and some on he shoulders. She liked her hair. It was unique. It was pink. That one thing she did remember about her mother. Her hair was pink. It was long and lovely. But that's the only thing she remembers about her mother.
 
Sakura threw her covers over and slide into the queen sized bed. She took a glimpse of her clock:
 
7:43
She threw the covers back over her body and turned over to go to sleep. This was Sakura nightly routine. She didn't have a Social life but she did have a best friend name Ino. The have been friends for ever. There was a time period when the broke up when a boy came between them but that's in the past. The both work At the Bakery they started together. The boss is a real jerk but they have their good times.
 
Sakura slowly drifted of to sleep. She had to bake a wedding cake that was very complicated.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Sakura Alarm clock spoke real loud.
 
'Damn I don't feel like going to work tomorrow' Sakura spoke angrily to herself
 
Sakura hit alarm clock with a little anger. It shut off.
 
"Well I guess it time to Bake YAY" Sakura said sarcasticlly aloud.
 
Sakura threw her legs over the bed and was ready to start her day. Sakura got up and went to the bathroom. She washed her hands and then took her tooth brush out. She reached for the tooth paste. She turned the water on and put toothpaste on her toothbrush. She started brushing her teeth and started to think about the new boss. Her boss announced yesterday that he was retiring and a new guy was coming but Sakura just took it as another boss. Sakura finished brushing and went to her closet. She took out her uniform. She still hated the uniform. The only reason her boss made her and Ino wear it was because he was a huge perv or at least that's what they see him as.
 
It was a black and white scooter mini skirt. The shirt was tight and was a black tank top. It had a little black and white hat. Sakura hated the damn uniform. She hadn't worn a uniform since high school. Sakura took out her underwear and bra. She slipped on the under wear and hooked the bra on. She took out her skirt and top. She slipped on the skirt and pulled the top on. She put on the flat black shoes. She liked the shoes they were actually comfortable. Sakura grabbed her pony tail holder and hair needles and put her in a neat professional bun.
 
Sakura grabbed her keys and cell phone and was walked out her room. She walked down the dark hallway. She stopped and opened the window in the hallway. She really didn't like the dark. Sakura continued her way to her car. It was a black BMW that her parents gave her for graduation. Sakura closed her front door and locked it. She looked at her front yard garden and it looked kinda dead
 
'Oh damn well I really don't feel like re gardening'
 
Sakura unlocked her car pressing the control on her key. She opened the car door and stepped in. She turned on the AC and shut the door. Started the car and was on her way to the Bakery.
 
Sakura parked her car into the parking lot. She stepped out the car looked the car doors and walked into the bakery.
 
"SAKURA!!!!" Yelled her boss
 
"WHAT!!!!" She yelled back
 
"You're late" Said her boss a little mad
 
"Your Leaving" Sakura said walking towards the counter
 
"Im still your boss for-"
 
"You where my boss yesterday so srry" Sakura said putting her purse on the counter
 
"Sakura why r you so rude?" Said a voice in the back
 
"Because I can"
 
"So Sad"
 
"INO!!!!"
 
"Guess what"
 
"Our Perv Of a boss is outa here"
 
"Oh yea lets party"
 
"Wanna go to the club to night?" Ino asked walking towards Sakura
 
"Let's PARRRRRRTY"
 
"Oh Yeah" Her and Ino Started dancing in the middle of the floor
Chapter 2