Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Life ❯ First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey pplz! I've always loved reading high school fan fics so I decided to try to write one myself. Let me know what you think!
I don't own any of the Naruto characters
“Talking”
`Thinking'
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
 
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! “Ugh! Stupid alarm clock, SHUT UP!” a sixteen-year-old, pink-haired girl yelled. Then Sakura froze. “Oh no, it's my first day of school!”
 
Sakura jumped out of bed and raced for the shower. She quickly washed and dried her hair. `Hmm, what should I wear today?' she wondered. She spotted a pair of black jeans and a tight pink shirt. `Perfect!'
 
Sakura pulled the clothes on then attached chains to her jeans around her waist. She wore a choker that had a black band around her throat and a pink cherry blossom charm dangling off of it. Sakura then put on black mascara and eyeliner (Sakura isn't a big make-up person), and to complete the outfit, she dyed the bangs framing her face black.
 
She gazed happily at her reflection in the mirror. `Nothing like a good first impression,' Sakura thought, glancing at the clock. “Oh shit, I'm going to be late!” she exclaimed out loud. She ran down the stairs and grabbed her pink and black messenger bag.
 
As she was crossing the street, a black convertible nearly hit her. “Hey, watch it jerk!” Sakura yelled at the raven-haired boy driving the car. “You watch where you walk,” the boy replied, smirking, then drove off again. Sakura finished her walk to school still grumbling
 
When she got to the gate, she realized she didn't know anybody. All of her friends were back at her old village. Just then a blue-eyed girl with blond hair in a pony tail walked up to Sakura.
 
“Hey, you must be new. I've never seen anyone with hair color like that. By the way, my name's Ino Yamanaka.” Sakura just stared at the girl for a few seconds but then replied, “I'm Sakura Haruno.” “Cool name. Follow me and I'll introduce you to my friends.”
 
Ino grabbed Sakura's hand and dragged her over to a group of girls. “Hey everyone! This is Sakura.” Six heads turned to stare at Sakura as she waved shyly. “The really tall blond girl with green eyes is Leonie.” Leonie waved. “And the tall, black-haired girl next to her is Rebecca. Those two are the best of friends and completely inseparable. They're known as the Trouble Twins because anyone who's been stupid enough to fight either one of them has ended up in the hospital. One almost died when he challenged both of them.” A fierce-looking girl waved at Sakura. “The girl with pale eyes and bluish hair is Hinata.” “N-nice to m-m-meet y-you.” “Hinata tends to stutter before she knows someone. Once she gets to know you though, her stuttering will decrease,” Ino whispered to Sakura. “And the girl with buns is Tenten.” The chocolate-haired girl waved cheerfully. “And last is Temari.” A girl with four blond pony tails waved at Sakura.
 
“Ouch!” yelled Tenten, rubbing the spot where a pebble had connected with her head. She whirled and glared at the group of boys behind them. Beside Sakura, Ino tensed up.
 
“That's the group of the most popular boys at school: Sasuke Uchiha, Neji Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, Kiba Inuzuka, and Temari's brother, Sabaku no Gaara. The only ones who have ever stood up to them are Rebecca and Leonie. `Course, everyone in school pretty much stay away from them.”
 
Sakura gasped as she recognized Sasuke as the jerk who almost hit her this morning while she was walking to school. “So Sasuke's his name,” Sakura muttered. Ino gave her a questioning look. “He almost ran me over this morning,” Sakura informed the other girl and turned her attention back to the others.
 
“What?” Neji was asking innocently. “You damn well know what Hyuuga!” Rebecca and Leonie snarled in unison, glaring daggers. The boys quickly retreated after seeing the pissed looks on the two girls' faces. Leonie didn't look particularly fierce, but she could be incredibly intimidating when she wanted to be.
 
“Jerks,” Temari muttered at their retreating backs. “Come on Sakura, let's go get your schedule,” Ino said, dragging Sakura to the main building.
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
So ends chapter one. let me know what you think of it!