Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Life ❯ A Disasterous Science Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry in advance people if it takes me a little while longer to update than it normally does. School is finally kicking in and I'm being piled with homework.
 
Recap
“Jerks,” Temari muttered at their retreating backs. “Come on Sakura, let's go get your schedule,” Ino said, dragging Sakura to the main building.
 
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
“…and here is your schedule and locker information,” said a tall, blond woman. “Thank you Tsunade-sama,” Rebecca replied. She walked out of the office and into an impatient Ino.
 
“Let me see your schedule!” she squealed. “Let's see, ooh, you're lucky! You've got Rebecca and Leonie in all your classes. I should warn you though. Sasuke and Gaara have all their classes with them too.” “Great,” Sakura muttered.
 
“Watch yourself. Each member of that group has a vicious fan club. But I'll be in your homeroom to help you out a little.”
 
The two girls walked into a classroom. Inside, the teacher was a silver-haired man with a head band covering his left eye. “You're late,” he commented in a lazy voice. “I was helping Sakura. She's new,” Ino explained. The teacher nodded. “Very well, Ino take your seat. New girl, introduce yourself.”
 
Sakura bristled at the teacher's name on the inside but replied pleasantly, “I'm Sakura Haruno.” “Well then, Miss Haruno, I'm Kakashi Hatake. You may choose your own seat.” Sakura hurried over to the desk next to Ino. Sakura breathed a sigh of relief as she was removed from the center of attention.
 
“Hey Pinky, you following my advice?” asked a smooth voice from behind her. Sakura twitched in annoyance at the name the boy had given her. She grew even more annoyed as she saw it was Sasuke and Co. behind her. Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara were in the front and smirking.
 
“What do you want bastard?” Sakura spat, glaring. Sasuke stared at her. “You heard her,” came the pissed off voice of Rebecca. Sakura turned to look at her.
 
Rebecca was tense and ready for a fight. “Stay out of this, Hakugichi (that's Rebecca's clan name for those of you who can't figure that out),” said Gaara in a cold, emotionless voice. Rebecca fixed her piercing gaze on his eyes. “She's my friend. Anyone who messes with her, messes with me,” Rebecca stated fiercely, finally going into her fighting stance.
 
Rebecca's P.O.V.
`Omg, omg, omg! I'm staring into the eyes of the guy I like and he's staring back,' I thought, freaking out on the inside. Only the inside, I never showed any type of weakness to anyone.
 
I felt adrenaline running as my anticipation for a fight rose. My muscles started trembling from the sheer amount of energy running through my veins. Leonie apparently noticed this because she put a hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, “Cool it.”
 
Everyone knew Leonie was the only one who could control my infamous temper. If I got mad enough, my power exploded and I killed the person who made me mad. That's how I got expelled from my last school. The principal also expelled Leonie because she hadn't tried to control my temper. Personally, I think that's bull shit, but oh well, back to the present. I slowly relaxed, still glaring into Gaara's eyes.
 
Normal P.O.V.
Leonie pulled Rebecca away from her death glare match with Gaara. The boys walked back to their seats and were instantly swarmed by fan girls. Sakura almost felt sorry for them. Almost. There were worse things in life.
 
`Look at my life,' Sakura thought bitterly. `My parents were murdered and I just got shifted from family member to family member until they ran out of people to send me to. Then they simply kicked me out to live on my own.' The bell that signaled the end to homeroom jolted Sakura out of her thoughts.
 
She ran to catch up with Rebecca and Leonie. “What do we have next?” she asked a little breathlessly. “Science,” Rebecca replied shortly. Sakura noticed that she was still a little tense from her encounter with Gaara.
 
The three of them walked into the classroom together and sat down. “Okay kiddies, listen up! I'm Anko, your one and only science teacher. We're going to start the year off by doing a project in partners and finding stuff out about that person,” a tall lady with short black hair yelled to the class. Rebecca and Leonie scooted a little closer to each other.
 
Anko smiled evilly. “I pick your partners.” “What!” yelled almost the entire class. Everyone started glancing at Rebecca and Leonie. They may have been two of the hottest girls in school, but if you made them mad, your face would never look the same.
 
Anko called out a couple of pairs. “Next…let's see, Gaara and…” All of Gaara's fan girls held their breath. “Rebecca.” “What!!” yelled the fan girls and Rebecca. Gaara just stared at Anko as if she was crazy. Rebecca started glaring at him again, and he glared too. Anko called out another pair, “Next is Kiba and…Leonie!” They repeated the same process as before, only Kiba yelled along with the girls.
 
Rebecca and Leonie moaned, “I'm doomed!” Anko kept calling out names until there were only Sasuke, Sakura, and two of Sasuke's fan girls left. “Next is Sasuke and…” `Please not me, please not me!' Sakura pleaded over and over in her head.
 
“…and…” “Cut with the suspense!” yelled one of the girls still left. Anko smiled evilly again. “As you wish, Sasuke and Sakura.” That simple statement sent the entire room into utter chaos.
 
Leonie and Rebecca moved to protect a frozen Sakura from Sasuke's furious fan girls. “Class, calm down!” Anko screamed. Order slowly returned to the room. Many of the fan girls who had tried to attack Sakura were sporting bloody lips, broken or bloody noses, or black eyes.
 
Rebecca had a scratch down her cheek where one of the girls had succeeded in scratching her. Leonie had a split lip. Just then the bell rang again, signaling the end of the period. `My life is officially over!' Rebecca complained in her head as she followed Rebecca and Leonie out the door and to the next class.
 
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
 
Hope you people enjoyed this chapter. Plz review!