Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ His Fate, Her Destiny ❯ His Fate, Her Destiny ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

His Fate, Her Destiny
Why did he always have to leave? Why did he always restrain his emotions? Why, she asked. Why?
 
 
“Because it is fate,” he used to say. But a blond-haired boy changed that thought. Now he spends time thinking. What is he thinking of?
 
 
There was a time when all I felt was hate. There was a time when life was not my own. I dare to think, what would happen. I dare to dream, of life and love.
 
 
When we train, she does her best. When she falls, she gets back up. Even though she never wins, She always smiles when we're done.
 
 
Each of them wondered many things. Each tried to hide their emotions from the other. Neither dared to admit their love. Both feared the end of the friendship.
 
 
It was almost sad, that small duo. Neither knew of the other's love. At least, not until that fateful day.
 
 
There they lay, in each other's arms. Both of them tried to ease the pain. Finally, she whispered, “I love you.” He whispered back, “I love you… too.”
 
 
It was like this that they were found. It was like this that they stayed. They had done the things they needed to do. But now they left as one, not two.