Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I want to be with you always ❯ Became one ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
~Became one~
 
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto. But I don't stop me from making fanfic
 
A/N: Finally for all the people who waited for the yaoi scene, this chapter has it so…
Warning: this chapter has some sex scene. If you do NOT want to read about sex, then skip this chapter and wait for the next one. because if you read all of it, you will, indeed, see sex. It also contains some language that
some people may find offensive. That also applies to people under 18, who, if they DO wish to read about sex, should copy this fic on disk, and wait until they are 18. I take no responsibility for that, either.
 
Also one thing this is the FIRST time that I write a yaoi fic so im kinda nervous about this. hope you like it!
 
 
Naruto and sakura entered the apartment of naruto. They walk towards the lounge then off to the staircase that leads towards the second floor. After they have gotten into the second floor they walk on to the hall that leads to the third room where naruto's apartment lies. Naruto grab the door, he seems to be agitated. “sakura-chan? Don't mind the mess okay?” as he opened the door sakura was shocked on to what she sees. A sea of garbage. Dishes were piled up, some left-over instant ramen cups were scattered into the table, used dress were scattered all over the place, tons of ninja books were scattered also in the floor kunai can be seen all over the place. She couldn't believe someone can make this kind of mess. “hehe…I was planning to clean that..” naruto nervously said After that naruto started to clean up the room sakura helped also but doing mostly light work like washing the dishes and sweeping the floor and I took them almost 3 hours to clean up the mess. The time was 10:30 and they both are hungry after all of the hard work that they have done.
 
“GROWWLL” naruto's stomach started to make sounds sakura couldn't do but laugh “Don't worry I will make something for us to eat okay? so you've just sit there and relax” sakura enthusiastically said. They were like newly-wed's. sakura get what they have bought in the grocery and heads toward the kitchen. She bring's out some cabbage, eggs and other stuff to make omelet. She then slices the cabbage like a pro naruto couldn't say anything but “Whoa! Your really good at cooking sakura-chan!” sakura happily replied “my mom teaches me to cook since I was a little girl”.
 
----after an hour------
 
“its finished!” sakura comment's. she then brought all of the food that she make into the table. It consist of omelet, eggs and some salad
you can smell the aroma all over the room “looks tasty!” naruto said with a huge smile on his face “Hope you like it”
“this is really good!” naruto commented on the dining table sakura laughed lightly as she walked up to naruto to join him to eat what she prepare. she then notices that naruto's room consist only of one room and a single bathroom and kitchen and a single table in the living room. The living room is also where they both are eating so it means that it can also be called as dining room. There were some hole's in the roof ass well and there's a balcony where you can see the mountain where the faces of all the hokage were carved. “your room is quite small naruto-kun. Why stay at a place like this?” sakura eagerly asked “well it's the only one that I can afford. The money that I only got is when we get our pay-check after completing some mission”.
 
“but the money that we got from a mission is too low and team seven hadn't have many mission after sasuke left so how can go onto your daily expenses with such a small allowance?” sakura curiously asked “Well.. I get a part time job sometimes if I haven't got any money left” naruto jokingly replied sakura thinks to herself “poor guy”
they finished what they are eating, naruto cleaned up the table and sakura washes the dishes
 
A/N: [yaoi lovers here the part that you were all been waiting for! I've even watched lablue girl to make this scene erotic]
 
right after naruto cleaned up the table she walked up to sakura. He looked her over. She was perfect, physically she couldn't get better. He had a sudden urge that just couldn't be ignored; something hot was building up inside him. He walked up to sakura, pits his arm around his waist and kissed her lightly on the lips.
 
Sakura was a little shocked for a moment. She really didn't think that naruto will be the first one to make his move. Now that naruto makes his move, she feels something really new. She feel really hot inside her body, it turned her on.
She pressed down on his mouth with urgency, opening hers slightly. As she felt his lips part ever so much, she took the opportunity to slip in her tongue.
 
Now naruto was the one to be shocked a very pleasant surprise He eagerly accepted her into him fully, returning his own tongue in return. They clashed for a moment, and then split off to probe one another's mouth. They made sure to feel every crevice, mapping it all forever. It sent such warm feelings through them both. Flashes of heat and electricity went out to places they didn't know could feel so good. Naruto, of course, found himself some thing really big and hard as a rock is growing underneath him. Every movement he made was agonizing. He yearned to be set free.
 
Sakura wasn't doing much better. A small sun was developing between her legs. Her nipples were uncomfortably hardened and pressed against her shirt. She was also starting to feel a bit slippery south of the border. To relieve some of her chest pressure, she squashed herself against naruto, holding him as tight as she could. Waves of passion washed over her as she rubbed herself against him. Lightning arched from her chest to her lips, to her mind, then
to her crotch. It was a circuit of pleasure that raged inside of her, yet, there was a frustration building with it. It just wasn't enough. She wanted to feel him, all over.
 
Naruto was starting to loose himself over sakura. What kept him firmly planted in reality was the thriving erection he had going. He needed some release soon, or he would go insane.
 
Naruto was now being turned on by sakura's moaning. It was like a growl that started in her abdomen, he could feel it tickle him in the most sensitive of places. He brought his hands around to her front, yearning for the feel of her well proportioned breasts. He slid his hands over her cotton shirt, bringing louder moans from the recipient. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra instantly, as his fingers caught on her pebble-like nipples. He kneaded
her breasts around, finding them to be extremely warm and soft.
 
Sakura , felt a Liquid fire raged throughout her chest as she felt naruto's hands squeeze and rub. Every time he hit a nipple, she thought she would have an orgasm right there. However, it just barely pushed her to the edge, not quite launching her over. She reached up and began to unbutton her shirt and shoulder straps. The straps, which held up her skirt, came off first. Her shirt, being tucked into her skirt, couldn't go anywhere without removal of the obstruction.
So, she simply pushed down to her knees and went back to work on the buttons. It seemed like an
eternity before all the pesky things were undone, but finally it was finished. Her shirt fell to the floor below her. She felt the chill of the room on her back, contradicting the intense heat of Naruto at her front. Small gusts of wind which transverse the room played with the back of her neck, raising Goosebumps on her skin and sending shivers down her spine. Naruto had only barely registered the fact that Sakura was undressing. However, once he found hot flesh under his groping hands, he felt instant gratification. He felt so enclosed
inside his own clothing. It was like a prison that begged to be broken out of. Sakura
obviously felt the same way.
 
The suit, after he shrugged his shoulders a bit, the unwanted barrier fell to the floor in a heap next to Sakura's shirt.
Naruto also felt the lower temperatures of the room. However, this was totally lost on him. For now that he was free of all clothing, his member was free to make its presence known. He thought he would blow right on the spot when it began to rub against Sakura's legs. Her soft skin caressed it in such a way that he was sure he was going to black out at anytime.
 
Sakura felt a sudden powerful warmth rubbing against her leg. It only took her a moment to deduce what the object was. She reached down almost greedily and took hi penis into her hands. It was so amazingly hard, like flesh coated steel. She stroked it slowly, enjoying the silk-like feel it had. With her other hand, she lowered her panties from herself. As she spread her legs slightly, the light eddies in the room's air passed through her sopping lips, making
her cry out in ecstasy. She felt such an intense throbbing in her clitoris that she had to have stimulation right then and there. She took Naruto's iron erection and began to rub it against herself with abandon. Every touch was like a whole new universe of pleasure opening itself to her. Almost on instinct, she dropped a little onto the stiff member. As it parted her labia, she let a small whimper escape her lips, which were still busily sucking Naruto's.
 
 
First, Naruto felt a shock flow through him as Sakura's hands clasped him at his very epicenter. It soon turned into continuous stimulation from her constant rhythmic pumping. He began to feel a buildup of pressure deep inside him as her hands flowed over his manhood with a magical touch. Then, as he was about to protest her continued motion for fear of making a mess, she pulled something new on him. He felt a warm slippery wetness at the tip of his
penis. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. Bolts of energy came from his bulbous glans, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his nerves. The buildup in him began to reach a critical mark. He felt himself slip inside of Sakura. He felt the walls of her vagina slide smoothly against him as he made a slight upward push. Having felt this ultimate enclosure, he found he had an insatiable hunger for more. Without rational thought, Naruto thrust his hips upward violently. He could feel the sides of Sakura's tunnel fight him aimlessly, the passage being so well lubricated by her overabundant juices. The futile attempts of the muscles only serves to bring him to a more excited state, something he would have thought impossible. He felt he only had moments left to go as he began to pull outward again.
 
Sakura gasped as she was suddenly filled completely by Naruto. It hurt, but it was more like a slightly sore feeling. All of her exercising had long ago removed her maidenhood, and stretched her to a comfortable point. It was still tight, however, and she winced as he pulled from her. He moved upward again, this time bringing the full tide of sensation with him. A flood of emotion and feeling swept through her being with a potent aim. She felt herself come to the brink of the fascinating crevice she had all but walked off of over the past minutes. With a strong gasp born of desperation and raw sensuality, she threw herself from that very brink. She went off with all the intensity of a raging storm. She pulled Naruto as far as she could into herself, trying to relish every breathtaking moment. A tsunami of heat lightning crossed her body, going from nerve synapse to synapse until it reached her mind, then rebound
to her electrified clit. She felt so delightfully fulfilled as her passion ebbed.
 
Naruto felt Sakura tighten around him as she let out a heavy breath, digging her teeth lightly into his lip. He barely noticed the pain as he exploded inside of her. Blood ran down his chin as he hugged her to him as tightly as he could. Bursts of painfully pleasurable sensations filled his being with radiance. His member launched over and over like a shotgun inside of Sakura, years of pent up semen taking its toll. His breathing became ragged as he came to a conclusion, only seconds after he felt Sakura herself calm. He felt so worn out and spent, he thought he could fall asleep leaning against her, without even pulling himself from her. However, he mustered the strength to do so, and backed away from her slightly. She seemed to glow, her cheeks flushed an intensely bright shade of red. Her body tantalizingly coated with a fine layer of sweat, which glistened with an angelic luminescence in the light. He
found a love in himself he had never had before. He loved the woman before him more than anyone
else he had ever known. He wanted to hold her forever. As he saw her smile, he knew she felt
the same.
 
Sakura resumed normal control of her breathing as she felt Naruto pull away from her a bit. She opened her eyes, which she was surprised to find closed. She looked up at the man before her, the man she loved. Most definitely loved. No question, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, wanted him to provide the essential ingredient necessary to make another life, and raise it with him. She smiled softly as he stared into her eyes with a look that
mirrored her own. She knew he felt the same. Now they were one.
 
Next chapter:
 
~NIGHTMARE~
 
A/N: [hope you like this chapter. I do not create the sex scene by my self. My friend help me. So two people make this chapter. Hope you like it! Feel free to comment, suggest and words of encouragement. Just put in your review]
 
P.S
 
The next chapter will be short for awhile coz I must get prepare for the beginning of school in our country but I will update soon so wait for a while