Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I will survive ❯ I'm a woman now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


I will survive

Chapter 1: I'm a woman now

It was a quiet evening at the Hyuuga manor. Everyone was doing their own thing. Hiashi Hyuuga paced around his office, wonderding what to say to his eldest daughter Hinata, when she returns from her mission. He had gotten a letter from the Hidden rain village, from the leader of the Wasabi clan, proposing that his son, Rokushou Aoi marry the eldest daughter of the Hyuuga clan. Hiashi knew Hinata wasnt going to be happy about this, but he had already made the decison for her. In order for the two villages to keep the peace...he had to do something...the girl was already 18 and she didnt have a husband. People were starting to wonder when the young Hyuuga was going with her life. He waited patiently until the sound of his daughter calling to him that she's home to ring in his ear. He waited and waited.

Finally, the door swung open and Hinata walked gracefully to her father and pecked him on the cheek."Good evening father...you wanted to see me?"she asked in a singy song voice. Hiashi's eyes narrowed."Yes, Hinata, I wish to speak with you."he watched his daughter as she took a seat on the couch. He had the maids bring extra strong tea...he knew that he was going to need it. "so...whats up dad?"Hinata asked as she sipped her tea."Hinata...you have grown in to an beautiful young woman and an splendid kunochi..."he was trying to get to his point.Hinata raised a brow."daddy, I'm only eighteen, I still have alot to learn."she continued to sip her tea and her father nodded in agreement."Yes my daughter that is why I think it is time that you've found a husband."he waited a moment. He studied his daughter's face before opening his mouth to speak again."There have been plenty of proposals for your hand and I-"He was cut off by Hinata jumping up from the couch and visiously throwing her cup of tea on to the floor. "No way! I Refuse to marry some pretty boy that sits on his behind all day expecting me to do everything...I already told you...I wont marry anyone unless if I love him and he loves me."Hiashi stood up as well."Now listen here Hinata! I am your father and you will marry whom I choose."he didnt want to say it, but it was Hyuuga tradition to have an arranged marriage. It just so happend that he loved Hinata's mother when they married...and she well she didnt love him...not until a year before she passed away...he saw her suffer, she married whom she did not love until the very end she was putting up with it. Hiashi didnt want to put his daughters through that...but it was the rule of the clan.
Hinata balled her hands in to fists."How could you agree to something so..so...."she shook her head and wouldn't look her father in the eyes."Hinata...in order to keep the peace with the hidden rain ninja...the Hyuuga clan must do what we can for the sake of our village...that and-"he trailed off because his daughter was giving him a angry look,he never seen that look before."So, you're just going to give me to him? Did you ever stop to think that maybe he's some discusting old geezer that just wants his kicks from a young woman? A pervert maybe that just uses his wives for cooking his meals and getting him off? Did you ever think that maybe, marrying me, having me bare his child, so he learns the secrets of our family by having a child of his own with that power? Did you ever think that-"Hinata was getting even more angry as she proved her points but her father had heard enough."Enough Hinata.His son is a very nice young man, he is a bit older than you,and he wouldnt dare think of doing any of those things, his father, Hateo and I have known each other since we were kids. There was a disagreement amung the our two villages and Hateo had asked because it was the suitable thing to do. Merging the two families would bring more than peace, it would bring more family memebers."Hiashi knew this lie would soon be figured out. It was true that he knew Hateo since he was a child, but they never got along and because the Hokage was sick and tired of having to fight off the ninja of the rain, Hiashi volenteered the idea, Tsuande sama was a pretty scary woman when she wanted to be and demanded that this idea work. Hiashi wrote the treaty himself and asked the leader if there was anything he wished for. In return he explained that his son needed a wife and wanted the eldest daughter of Hiashi to complete that task."I dont want to marry what ever his name is."Hinata pouted.She crossed her arms over her chest and begged her father with her eyes."Please daddy....I can't..."but her father only got up from his seat."Hinata, a escort will be here in the morning to meet you...and you better be on your best behavior. So pack your bags"he left the room and Hinata sank to her knees.'why...why..why did he have to...why did father have to...'she didnt know what to do, tears started rolling down her pale cheeks. She tried to stand up but her legs were too much like jelly at the moment.

She sat there for awhile, crying, trying to think of ways to beg her father to reconsider. But there was probably nothing she could do to change his mind. Finally she had enough strength in her legs, she exited the tea room and ran to the front door. Before leaving,she gave one last glance at her father's quarters, she heaved a sigh and took off running out of the Hyuuga land. A few relitives were surprised to see her out so late."Hinata sama?"they questioned."I am sorry, please don't tell father..."was all she could reply as she zoomed past.

Hinata wondered the village, she tried to go some where no one would think of finding her.She tired Sakura's house, but she was on a mission with Ino, she tried Ten Ten, but she had Lee over Kiba and Shino were also on a mission. Hinata had no choice, she stopped infront of a blonde's house. She took a deep breath and then jumped up and knocked on his window. Hinata saw that the blonde was already asleep. She slowly opened the window and went in. She over looked Naruto's apartment in the dark. Was it ever messy. She couldn't stand it and there was no way she'd be able to sleep...."He'd be happy."she said to herself and she started cleaning. It took hours, the sun was finally coming up, Hinata glanced at the clock, it was 6am."May as well take a bath and then surprise Naruto kun with breakfast.


Naruto rolled over in his sleep, he had been out like a light since 10 the night before and didn't even change in to his pjs. His eyes opened and he yawned. "what a dream...a beautiful girl cleaning my house..."he got out of bed, not even noticing his spotless room."If only that would happen in real life..."he mumbled as he scratched a few unmentionable places. "Time for a shower to really wake me up...and make him go away..."he noted as he was cursed with morning wood. He stripped off his clothes and walked in to the bathroom. Then he opened up and shower curtian.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"SMACK!PUNCH!KICK! AND THROW! Naruto was being beaten up by what looked like a nude Hinata, why was there a nude Hinata? He didnt know why,he was so confused as he wobbled back out of the bathroom, well so much for morning wood. He fell to the ground. "N-Naruto k-kun?"Hinata ran to his side kneeling beside him, to make sure he was okay."Hinata chan?"he asked in a very confused voice."why were you in my shower?"he looked at her with half opened eyes. She was in a towel leaning over him, giving him a good look at her...'heh...maybe this is just a dream....'his hand reached out...and GRAB, GROPE...and then SMACK! PUNCH! KICK AND THROW IN TO WALL AND OUT OF WINDOW!

"Guess it wasn't a dream after all....AHHHHHHH!"Naruto screamed as he was flying through the air. He looked at all the people he was flying passed, they all looked so small...'hey is that Neji I see down there?'

Neji Hyuuga just finished his training, he didn't know why he did this, but he took a moment to look up at the morning sky, to his utter disappointment, he saw a blonde flying across the sky,he sighed. But that was strange, Naruto usually only flew in the air when Sakura was in town and he knew that she was out on a mission,so was Ino and Ten Ten well, Lee was distracting her. That only left his adorable cousin Hinata, after Neji packed his stuff he headed towards the village sqaure,something told him that he would find her there.

Hinata was as red as a tamato as she dressed more quickly that she ever did in her life. She raced down the stairs and out of Naruto's house before anyone saw her. 'Naruto kun..seen me naked and then he...with his hands he....'she raced through the people in the main village sqaure, if no one noticed her that would be great.


Unforunately luck wasnt on her side.


She passed by her dear cousin Neji, he was the only one that had the nerve to stop her.

"Where are you going Hinata?"he asked. Hinata blinked furiously."Neji kun...father wants me to marry some schuck from the rain village and I don't want to..he was insisting because of some stupid treaty he has agreed to make. He's using me to close the deal, like I am some kind of item...I can't do this Neji kun...you understand don't you?"Hinata explained with all her might, she even added tears, she knew her cousin couldnt stand it when she cried, he was a fool for her thats for sure. "Hinata...."he said in his cool, kind voice.


"Put me down Neji!"Hinata screamed as Neji walked in to the Hyuuga manor. He ignored as his cousin pounded on his back with her fists,he rolled his eyes as she tried to kick him. Of couse that was easy to ignore."You traitor,how could you do this to me Neji!"it was easy of course. "You have to do as your father says. Besides the escort is here to take you to the village of the rain."he practically threw his cousin in to the carriage that was waiting for them."A maid has already packed your bags."Neji informed her."Please Hinata chan...do this for our family."he kissed her forehead and as Hinata was still glaring at the mother fucker, he waved goodbye. Hinata just sat there in silence as the carriage began to move."The journey will take three days time lady Hinata."The driver informed her."best get some sleep, we'll be running some of the way."Hinata didnt answer, she was too pissed off, but she was tired, so she curled up in to a ball, tears silently falling down her pale cheeks.'Why...'