Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I will survive ❯ The village player ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2 The village player

Far away in the village of the rain, the village leader was having some trouble of his son convincing his son. His dark eyes narrowed at the young man infront of him, why the hell did he have to be so stubborn?Aoi sat infront of his father, glaring at him with such a scowl it would scare the biggest of men. He had been having this arguement with his father for months now. Just because he was 21 and was offically a man did not mean he wanted to throw his life away but settling down so soon with the wrong girl, and besides he didnt want kids,they were too...childish. What he wanted to do was go out and have fun, explore, and deffinately not stick to one woman. Who exactly did his father think he was? The king of 'I can control my son's life' he shook his head again."I refuse."he growled and he stood up,he ignored his father's look of protest and headed out the door. Now that he was royally pissed off he needed something to take his mind off of it. So he headed to the village bar, there was something there that always made him feel better, women and beer. Halleyhulia.

"What'll it be Aoi?"A pretty looking bar maid asked him as he sat down on the stool. Aoi smirked and flashed her a sexy smile."Same as always beautiful."the bar maid giggled and handed him a beer.The usual meant a beer didnt it? As he sipped his drink, his eyes wondered around for a pretty little thing he could bring home that night. It was his usual routine...he was of course the most eliagable batchlor in the village. Rich, popular, son of the cheif and sexy as hell...not to mention he was one hell of a ninja...

He smiled when he spotted a cute blonde girl, she was probably around 18, when she noticed him gazing at her, she blushed and walked over, he got right in to asking if he could buy her a drink, she excepted. Telling him that she was a tourist and she was in town for the week. Evenually they were dancing to the bars techno music. This girl was drunk and he liked it.


"Oh Aoi...that was totally awsome."The blonde said some hours later as she layed nude in his bed. Aoi rolled his eyes."I hear that all the time. Now get out I have a mission tomorrow."he rudely threw her clothes at her. The blonde's eyes went wide."Pardon me?"she asked. Aoi smiled."Sorry, but I have a mission tomorrow and I need to rest, would you mind returning back to your hotel room?"his smile made up her mind."Alright....but you'll call me right? Or email me?"the blonde asked hopefully.Aoi nodded and kissed her cheek."of course"Not. He never did call them back. "I'll see you Aoi.."she said and she left."pfff...yeah right."It was after all,just meanless sex, with meaningless women. He didnt care about them. It was just sex.


He had been gone for two days to complete his mission. He tried to avoid his father,but that man seemed to be everywhere he went. He thought about heading back to his pen house, but that women kept on calling, he couldnt even think with out the phone ringing every 30 seconds. So finally he decided to ask him why the hell he was being stalked by his own father."You will have a visitor in one day time my son, you must prepare."the cheif told his son."and haven't I told you that I am not marrying some spoiled brat that wants to be all lovely dovey and shit like that. Old man, I dont want to get married. Now leave the fuck alone."he stormed off in the direction of his room. He loved his father, he really did, but the old man really needed to stop being such a pain.



Hinata stared out the window."Are we going to be running soon?"she asked the driver and he nodded."Yes my lady, in one hour we will be heading in to the lands of the cheif. He wishes for me to leave the carriage and let the horses rest in their homes. she nodded."Alright then. Please wake me in a hour."she was only being polite because thats how her mother raised her. She missed her dearly. If only she were here. She sighed as drifted off in to a sleep that had memories of her mother.


The carriage came to a complete stop and Hinata found herself being shaken awake by the driver."Lady Hinata, we have arrived."her eyes snapped open."Peachy..."she mumbled and got herself up. She got out of the carriage and looked around, the land was beautiful. It smelt so nice...like the falling rain. "Shall we go?"the driver asked.Hinata looked at him."I am sorry, I didnt ask you for your name before."she said.The driver blinked."My name is Koji."he replied. He was very handsome. He had green spinky hair and blue eyes. A strange combo, but it worked for him. He was well built. Hinata blushed when he continued to stare at her."Ready?"he asked. Hinata nodded. They took off towards the village, Hinata focused on how she would reject the offer to their faces. So what if she became a rouge kunochi, it was better than living her life as someone she was not.

"We have arrived."Koji said. Hinata nodded and followed him inside the village, he led her to a big house a short distance from the main village. "Are you alright Lady Hinata?"Koji asked.Hinata shook her head."I'm being forced to marry someone I dont even know."she replied, but she still had a smile on her face."At least thats what they think."

Aoi yawned and stretched his arms, another good nights sleep. He looked over at the clock to see what time it was and made a face.'Ah great...today is the day that brat comes...'with out much effort he got out of bed and walked in to his privet bathroom. He took a shower and got dressed in to his ninja gear. Then he quietly snuck out out of his room and wondered to the Mission registration.

"I'm afraid there are no missions for you Aoi sama."A middle aged man said as he flipped through his book."Your father ordered us not to assign you any, because you are meeting your feature wife, congradulations but the way."Aoi gritted his teeth and glared."Yeah man, she's a real hottie,you are lucky man."another ninja smoking a cigarette informed him. Aoi was still glaring."I don't fucking care what my father says. Now assign me a mission."but they still refused. Normally, Aoi wouldnt hesitate to kick their asses, but he knew these men since he was a kid, so he let them off easily,he didnt hurt them...too much...."Maybe next time you'll listen to me."Aoi snapped and walked away leaving the two men bruised.


He stormed back in to his house and kicked down the door to his father's study."what the fuck old man?"he bellowed. Of course his father was caught completely off gaurd because he was 'busy' with a maid. "A-Aoi...my son....it's not what it looks like..."he stammered.Aoi shook his head."Tell that to my mother, the woman you supossably love dearly..."he had lost his mother 5 years ago but the pain was still fresh in his heart. He missed his mother. "Cari you should leave.I'll come see you later."Alec told the maid. She nodded and hurried out of the room, not even daring to make eye contact with her lover;s son. "Aoi...let me explain about Cari..."Alec began.Aoi held up a hand."Save it you basterd. I don't want to know about your affairs with the maids. I just hope you feel pain at night knowing mom would have beat you senceless if she found out what you've been doing with the maids."Aoi hated commitment. But he saw the way his mother adored his father and how much his father loved her as well...when it came to that....hurting someone was not a option. At least Aoi had some kind of heart when it came to 'other' people's relationships. He would probably never commit."My son...it has been five years...."Alec tried to explain."Yeah well its been 7 hours for me and you dont see me complaining old man. Now enough of this. Why the hell can't I go on missions. Those two assholes at regristion said it was because you ordered them not to let me have one."

"My son, you know what you have to do..."Alec replied. This had been going on far enough, he wasn't an angry person and he knew his son got his temper from his mother, but he was going to put his foot down and that was final."And I told you-"Aoi began but Alec stood up, he was feirce when he was mad."Now you listen to me Aoi. You have a duty to fill. It is time you settled and had a wife and made kids. You can still be a big shot ninja, but you must carry on the family name. I wont live for much longer....you need to take my place as head of the village and protect our people and to do that"he trailed off and then began once again ignoring his son's glare"marring you off would be so much easier than having women throwing themselves at your feet, giving you hot sex and useing you for your money and popularity, holding you back from missions, claiming that they bore your child....if it were true half the time for me...You would have many siblings..."he sighed and waited for his son to go off on him."Are you serious old man? Women threw themselves at your feet? Gave you hot sex with no attachments?"figures thats the only part he'd remember."That isn't the point son...I was just like you when I was your age...never thought about commiting myself to one woman...I was quiet the charmer you know..."he chuckled."But then it came to bore me...it was the same old thing over and over and the women became more shallow, only useing me for money and trying to get it to my pants so they could get pregnant and keep me tied down. But your mother...oh my boy, she was different...she didnt want anything to do with me after our one night stand....which at that time seemed like a good thing....but with everything that was going on...I was suddenly engaged to her because of our parents...your mother still ignored me on missions and tried her very best to beat me every time she got the chance...even though that happend....it only made me fall in love with her more...she was different...."Alec finished his story. He guessed his son had fallen alseep because there was no other sound.

Instead Aoi was sitting there, looking extreamly amused."What?Are you saying that you don't want me to fall in love normally you want the girl to be forced to be with me?"he laughed."How cruel."Alec sighed."Isnt it better to try with one, than have a million hurt you?And use you until you have no more pride."his father was really serious. Aoi wasnt going to have that happen to him. Women didnt use him, he used women. It was just the way it was."Will you at least meet her?"Alec demanded. Aoi sighed and then nodded."Fine.."


Hinata was left alone after she was shown to the room she would be staying in. She un packed her bags.'fine, if thats how they want it to be, then I'll act the way I shouldn't and turn him off completely.' She dressed in a purple kimono and looked in the mirror."Perfect...lead them to think..I'm innosant....hehe.."










< br>