Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Wish ❯ A New Identify ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So at the moment you're probably wondering why the hell am I still reading this, if any of you even got this far...T_T...XD. I wont bother you...I do you to review tho...*runs after Insanity with a bat*
 
A New Identify
Ch. 2
`' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `'
 
Kathy was the first to wake, yet she didn't open her eyes, enjoying the smells.
`Mmmm…I love the smell of wood and leaves… WOOD! LEAVES!' she thought, bolting up in her sleeping bag and looking around. The only thing that looked familiar was the three girls lying around her. All around the girls, were woods and more woods.
 
`We aren't in Michigan, Toto,' she thought, her sarcasm showing even in this predicament.
 
Leaving the warmth of her sleeping bag, she shivered as the light breeze caressed her.
 
Walking over toward the nearest girl, Ashley Daugherty, she lightly shook her by the shoulders. After a few attempts Daugherty yawned and opened her eyes.
 
“What…god Kathy…and you get mad at me for waking you up…” Daugherty said, not caring to look around at her surroundings.
 
“I'm sorry that I thought this,” she flicked her hand toward the woods, “would be a good enough reason to wake you.”
 
“Oh.” Daugherty managed. She looked around her.
 
“Yes. Now I'm gonna wake Ashley up. You can wake up Britney.” She looked down at the two sleeping girls.
 
“Oh thanks.” Daugherty said sarcastically. Laughing, Kathy shook Gonzales awake. Gingerly, Daugherty poked Britney. The only response she made was to roll over in her sleeping bag. Shrugging Daugherty attempted to roll her back over. Her response was to get smacked in the face.
 
Kathy on the other hand was trying to wake up Gonzales. After a moments effort, Ashley finally woke and looked around, “uh...where are we?”
 
Kathy gave her a odd look, “and you think I know?'
 
“Well, I was kinda hoping that, yeah.”
 
“Guess you're gonna be disappointed.” After being slapped and kicked for a while, Daugherty gave up. She walked over to where Gonzales and Kathy were standing. Then Britney looked up, half-dazed.
 
“What time is it?” She asked. When the other three girls gave her an exasperated look, she blinked and yawned. “What?” Then she looked around. “Oh.”
 
“Yeah...well,” Gonzales began, “does anyone know how we got here? Or why we're here?”
 
No one knew and it was starting to get cold, being only in their pjs.
 
“I think we should find civilazation,” Kathy piped up, shivering.
 
The girls agreed and headed into the woods, leaving the clearing and their sleeping bags.'
 
“Wait!” Kathy said suddenly.
 
“What?” Gonzales asked.
 
“Where's the book?” The girls looked around for the missing book.
 
“Found it.” Britney said sleepily. She opened the book, and everyone else crowded around. “Hey, there's something new written in it!”
 
“What?” Kathy asked, since she was the shortest. Laughing, Britney lowered it so that she could see. “Oh.”
 
The book, which had previously shown only a map of Naruto and then many blank pages now had more information. It had four pages of information about four people. Four girls in fact. Kathy turned the page again. “That's odd.” Labeled on the top of the page in dark script was the word `Questions?'
 
“What the hell...this wasn't here before,” Gonzales stated, scratching her head in confusion.
 
“Hmmm...I have a idea,” said Britney, walking over to her sleeping bag and pulling out her purse from the bottom, “what?” she said, after recieving odd looks from her friends, “dont you keep your purses with you at all times?” she said, they gave her the you-freak look, so Britney unzipped her purse and continued with her idea. After a moment of rummaging around, she pulled out a hot pink pen.
 
“Like Harry Potter,” was all she said, yet the girls understood, bursting out laughing and mocking britney's ridulcus idea.
“Hey, do you have a better idea?” she snapped at them.
 
Ashley walked over and took the book and pen from her, “You idiot, this isn't some magical world, look.” She said, and began to write in the book.
 
`Hey? Is anyone in there? Are you Voldemort?' she wrote, as the girls watched over her shoulder, laughing.
 
“No you idiot! Give me that!” Kathy took the pen from Gonzales. But to her surprise, the book responded.
 
No.” Was written in the same script as the title. Kathy scribbled down a question. `Where are we?'
 
In the world of Naruto. As I believe was your wish.” The rest of the girls exchanged looks, but Kathy was busy writing more. `What's with all the information and stuff?”
 
Should I explain all of this to you?
 
“Yes!” Daugherty said. Kathy laughed a bit and wrote that down.
 
This book that you hold in your hands is a portal to the world of Naruto. Since you have activated it, you have ended up here. But, since you cannot just appear with no believable excuse, I also provide a history of people that you will become. There is no way to go back to your world. So I was created to help the transition.
 
After selecting a personality, you must sign on the line provided on the page. When this has been done, you will become melded with that personality. Choose wisely. Not to far from here is the village of Konoha. If you turn the page after we have ended this talk, there will be a story that will be believed. After that, you are on your own.
 
“This is so unfair!” We can't go back?” Britney said, rather miffed.
 
“Well, we did kind of get ourselves in this mess. Besides, how bad could it be? This is what we wished for..” Kathy flipped back a few pages. As she skimmed over the first page, she smiled. “This sounds like me. Except maybe for the picture..” She signed her name on the line. Then she looked around. “Don't feel to much different. Maybe it takes some time..”
 
Kathy collasped, holding her head in pain.
 
“Kathy,” both Britney and Daugherty yelped, running over to where Kathy was. Gonzales picked up the book that Kathy had dropped, and flipped back to the questions page.
 
`What the hell is happening?'
 
` She's acquiring the knowledge of the person. Their supposed past and way of speech.'
 
`Will she still be Kathy?'
 
`Yes, she'll remember everything about her old home and you guys, her old past, but she'll also have her new past. She'll still have her same personality, as well. She wont remember her real name though...I suggest you guys pick your people too, before she completes the transcation and you wont be able to understand the language she speaks. Oh and dont be surprised when...'
 
Ashley heard the two girls scream, she stopped reading mid sentence to look over at her distressed friends. Kathy seemed to be changing her appearance.
 
Her hair started changing color slowly, black crawling from the roots of her head to the tips. Her hands were covering her face, so it was impossible to tell what changes were happening there. She let out a small groan. Her body was growing larger, taller. When it was all over, her hands fell from her face. Her eyes were still blue, but darker. The way her face was shaped had changed, making her look older. Even her pajamas had changed into a plain dark kimono. Britney and Daugherty were closer to her, and she looked them over. She said something, but they didn't understand her. Ashley turned her attention back to the page.
 
..she begins changing.
 
“Oh nice.” She muttered to herself. Turning back a few pages, she examined the entries on the people. Finally she found a worthy person. Mentally noting that, she handed the book to Daugherty. “Find ...someone you want to be, but don't sign. Not until you know which place to sign. Then maybe it won't be so weird watching each other ..change.” She struggled to find the words.
 
It wasn't long before the three girls were going through the same morphing process Kathy had. Since she had no intention to watch the other girls changing, she grabbed the book. Her longer fingers, grasped the pen carefully as she began writing.
 
“Now what?”
 
Now you should head to Konoha.
 
“And then?”
 
It is your decision what to do with your lives. I do suggest you do not pretend to recognize anyone. It would not be beneficial. Use the information you now have, Arashi.
 
Kathy, or should I say, Henkou Arashi, smiled. “Right.” She muttered. Looking at her friends, she smirked. “Mind if you introduce yourselves? It seems we also have...” her eyes flicked around as she searched her new `past'. “new powers? My name is..Henkou Arashi. It means..” Here her eyes narrowed. “Changing Storm. My special jutsu is apparently the ability to use chakra to change my body structure...lovely.”
 
Britney picked herself up from the ground, smiling, “Well, my name is Hayakawa Sunako.” She said. Looking around everyone realized that Britney had changed the most. She had shrunk to a four foot and had waist long black hair and piercing green eyes. Her face had also aged. She wore a dark forest green kimono. “My special jutsu is the ability to use chakra to create weapons using materials around me...cool.”
 
When Daugherty stood up, she definitely looked different. Her dark brown hair stayed the same for the most part except it was up in a complicated bun. Her eyes were black. They looked around, and she smiled. “My name is Hana Atsuki.” Then she paused, and laughed. “My special jutsu is to control other people around me using chakra to control their minds. That is awesome.” She smoothed out her grey-white kimono, admiring it.
 
Gonzales was the last to get to her feet. “I am Katayama Nekosayuri.” She hadn't changed much, besides the twenty pounds lost and the fact she grew a few inches. Her long purple hair was up in a messy bun and she had purple cat like eyes. She wore a black kimono, with white trimming. “I guess my special jutsu is to summon any animal and control them...I guess I'm in the Neko clan...imagine that...cats...okaay...” said Nekosayuri.
 
“So..I guess we head to Konoha...Which is..that way, I would imagine..” Arashi pointed to a sign that read Konoha and pointed in the direction she faced.
 
“Ya think?” Sunako said sarcastically. The girls had a little chuckle before setting off. It wasn't long before they reached the village limits..
 
End of Chapter 2
I know I know...weird...lol just deal with it...or not...you can just stop reading...and yeah
Please R & R