Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Wish ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WOW! I cant believe you're still reading...this must be either really good or you're really dumb or you're just soooo bored...XD This fanfic is getting really long and we haven't even met any Naruto characters, well besides Jiyaira and the hokage....but that doesn't count >.<. I figure we're around age 18...and we'll just say that the Naruto charries (sasuke, naruto, gaara, etc) are also around 18...besides Kakashi...what is...26 or something like that. >.< yeah...okay continuning now....
 
Explanations
Ch. 4
`' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `'
The Next Morning
 
Kakashi was reading on his couch, when the doorbell rang. Finishing up the last sentence of a chapter, of his perverted book, he got up and walked answered the door.
 
Iruka stood on his porch, his hands in his pockets.
 
“Oh hey Iruka, come in,” Kakashi said, smiling to see his follow jounin friend.
 
Iruka walked in, smiling, `aw crap...he's going to ask me to do something isn't he?” Kakashi thought, knowing that face.
 
“Kakashi...my dear friend and friendly comrade,” Kakashi rolled his eyes, “I have a favor to ask of you,” Iruka continued, his grin becoming wider and Kakashi backed away slowly, “and that favor is?” Kakashi asked, regretting it.
 
“Well...the hokage needs help with a...special mission...and she wanted me to gather some ninjas...I have Sasuke, Neiji and the Kazekage...I just need one more...” Iruka said, not saying yet what the mission was.
 
Kakashi was starting to get fed up with the little game, he was itching to get back to his book and wasn't in the mood for Iruka's little game, “What the hell is the mission, Iruka?”
 
Iruka laughed nervously, his smile fading, “I need you to guard a woman.” After seeing the confused look on Kakashi he continued, “The hokage ran into four strange women last night, and they seem innocent but she doesn't want complete strangers wandering around the village unattended. So she asked me to find four ninjas suitable for accompaning the girls around.” He finished, smiling innocently.
`' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `'
Back at the mansion
 
Neko was the first to wake, entering the bathroom and taking a shower. Leaving the shower, she realized that the maid had cleaned her kimono and it layed ironed on a couch. Pulling her kimono on, she left the room, knocking on the other rooms where her friends were still asleep in.
 
Walking down the stairs to the front entrance, leaving her friends to get ready, she looked around at the artwork everywhere. There were sculptures and pottery, from all over the world. As she neared one, she tripped, pushing it off it's platform. In a blink of a eye, it was hovering.
 
“Well that was a close one,” a voice spoke behind her.
 
Turning she saw the hokage, her arms out, making the chakra set the vase back on it's stand.
 
Neko blushed in embarrassement and bowed, “Good Morning, Hokage-sama, I am so very sorry.” She said, realizing that her clumisness hadn't been taken away during the tranformation.
 
The hokage laughed and brushed it off, “Oh dont worry bout it, I have tons of those vases anyways.” She said, turning to leave.
 
“Would you care for some breakfast,” she asked, turning once more to face Neko.
 
“Yes please,” Neko said, following Tsuanade into the dining room. As they sat down, the other three girls came in, bowing and greeting the hokage, taking their seats as well. Waiters came in and set food in front of them.
 
The hokage smilied, “Go on, eat.”
 
They ate.
 
After all had finished, Tsuanade folded her hads across her lap, “Let's get down to business. First, would you please tell me your names.” She said, her smile bright but her eyes serious.
 
“I'm Katayama Nekosayuri,” said Neko, smiling.
 
“I'm Hana Atsuki,” said Atsuki, twiddling her thumbs in a nervous habit.
 
“I'm Hayakawa Sunako” said Sunako, brushing her hair out of her face.
 
“And I'm Henkou Arashi,” finished Arashi, calm and collected, as usual.
“Ah, very well, nice to finally know your names, I'll continue. Where are you from? And why are you here,” she asked, scribbling some stuff on the scroll before her.
 
Everyone turned to Arashi, “Well I guess I'm answering this one,” she said before continuing, “We're from a very small village up north, called Kunaisa. And we're here on a mission. We're to bring back spices and herbs and the knowledge of down here, the south. Up north, our village has very little heplful plants, due to the cold. So we are to bring back helpful plants.” She finished smiling, hoping that the hokage would believe her.
 
The hokage didn't have much of a choice but to believe in them, seeing that they were friendly and didn't seem harmful. Yet she couldn't be positive, so she had earlier called guards for them.
 
“Well okay, I believe, yet I cannot allow you four to wander around the village unattended. So you'll each have a ninja follow you around Konoha. It's to keep the village safe and you safe. I hope you understand.” She said, hoping that they wouldn't take it too much to heart.
 
The girls agreed, knowing that it was best.
 
After the hokage had excused herself to go to work, the four girls met up in Sunako's bedroom to have a little meeting. Their personal ninjas were to arrive in an hour, so they weren't allowed to leave yet.
 
Sitting around the bed, Neko had a question she had to ask the book.
 
`Hey u there?' she wrote, shrugging at the weird looks her friends gave her, “what you never know.”
 
`Of course. What do you need?'
 
`I was wondering, the hokage sees us at powerless harmless people. Can she not sense our chakra?' she wrote, as Arashi nodded her head, “yeah I was thinking the same thing.”
 
`She cannot. No one can. You all have a shield guarding your chakra so where no one can sense your chakra. To everyone you are four ordinary girls. Well as ordinary you can be with purple hair...haha.'
 
End Ch. 4