Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ It's So Hard Not To Love You ❯ LAST CHAPTER!!!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

♦
Sakura ran through the forest, trying to sense chakra, but she couldn't sense any. I hope he didn't hide his chakra…Sakura thought. Darkness engulfed her as rain clouds covered the sun…the warm sun that told her everything was going to be alright…
After hours of traveling, Sakura came to Orouchimaru's lair. She took a few minutes to catch her breath, and walked in. Almost all of the candles had been blown out, probably from the wind. She shivered, holding her arms. The cold reminded her of winter.
She searched through all of the rooms, but she couldn't find him. Why isn't he here?? Sakura asked herself, running out of the lair. But…maybe…maybe he's in the Uchiha village!
She started running towards the village. When she got their, she looked around her…blood stained the walls, weapons were scattered on the ground…even bones littered the floor…
She finally came to Sasuke's house. He walked in, and looking around saw the disaster…vases, plated, glass, anything that was breakable was shattered on the floor. Coming to a large set of doors, she opened them slowly, and gasped at what she saw. Sasuke's parents, lying on the floor, but they were nothing but bones, now. Then she saw Sasuke, sitting in the corner. Walking over to the corner, she saw that he was asleep.
She sat down next to him, and laid her head on his shoulder, falling asleep too.
♦
As Sasuke woke up, he realized he wasn't alone. Looking over, he saw Sakura. He smirked.
I knew she wouldn't let me get off that easily…he thought. Sakura stirred, and woke up as well, meeting Sasuke's eyes. He saw the sadness in her eyes…
“Sasuke…please stay in Konoha…please, it'll be fun, and you promised…you still need to meet Izuma, and Tenten and Neji are getting married, please Sasuke-“
Sakura was interrupted as Sasuke kissed her gently, but she quickly pulled away. “Please…don't use your Sharingon, please, just come home…” Sakura whispered, holding herself. Sasuke picked her up. “Sasuke what're you doing?” she asked.
“I'm taking you back home…and I'm coming too.” Sakura flung her arms around his neck, and kissed him. When she pulled away, snuggled into his chest, and fell asleep as he carried her home.
♦
When they got back to the village, Sasuke came to Sakura's apartment, and laid her on her bed. Suddenly a loud knock came at the door. Sasuke opened it and there was Naruto.
“Sasuke!! You're-“
“Shut up dope! Sakura's sleeping.” Sasuke said. “I'm proud of you Sasuke…” Naruto said, patting Sasuke on the back. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
“Naruto?” asked someone. They both turned around and saw Sakura. “Oh...sorry did we wake you Sakura?” asked Naruto, walking towards her. “No…” Sakura said, giving him a hug. “I missed you…and everyone else…” Sakura said. “Everyone else doesn't know you're here yet, so there's still some more fun to come!” Naruto said, grinning.
“Well, except for Gaara and Izuma…” Sakura said. She walked over to Sasuke, and kissed him on the cheek, making him smirk. She walked out of the house, and ran into Gaara. “Oh, hi Gaara!” then Izuma popped out from behind him.
“Did Sasuke come home?” she asked. Sakura smiled and nodded. Izuma squealed, hugging Sakura. “Are you guys gonna go out?” asked Izuma. Sakura blushed.
“I don't know…” Sakura said laughing. “What about you and Gaara?” Gaara blushed and looked away. “Well…where not really going out, but we sorda are though but yet not really…but sorda we are…but yet were not really…but yea I guess we are!!” Said Izuma, hugging Gaara. Then she grabbed Sakura's hand, and Gaara's, and they went to go see the others.
♦
When they got to the others, everyone was so happy. “Sakura, I'm so glad to SEE YOU!!!” Ino said, hugging her. Everyone else joined in on the hug.
Izuma was standing next to Gaara, looking at everyone. “Their all so happy…I've never seen a village as happy as this one…” she said, taking out her braid. Her long hair flowed down.
“You know…you look really pretty with your hair down….” Gaara mumbled, smirking. Izuma looked at him with sparkling eyes. She squealed and hugged him, then walked away, to go see Sakura. “Hey…where's Sasuke?” asked Izuma.
“Um…I don't know…He said he needed to take care of something real quick.” Sakura said, looking around. But then the door to her apartment opened, and there was Sasuke with something in his hand…a little box…
Walking over to her, he gave her the box and smirked at her confused face. Opening the box, her eyes widened, and she smiled. It was a ring!
“Would…you consider…being with me forever?” asked Sasuke. Sakura hugged him. “Yes!” she cried. Then the door to her house opened again. It was Suigetsu and Karin.
“Hey guys, what's up?” asked Suigetsu. Then Karin smirked. “So, Sasuke, you finally proposed? Looks like your wish was granted Sakura.” Said Karin, patting her on the back.
Sakura blushed. Everything was going to be alright…all of her wishes had come true…finally…finally she had nothing to worry about…and she liked it.
 
♦The End♦
 
 
 
 
Naruto all rights reserved created by Masashi Kishimoto