Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ It Started With A Kiss ❯ Sakura, Sasuke and A Bitter Reply ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Good day! I decided to create another SasuSaku fic based from another great Taiwanese series, entitled "It Started With A Kiss". I hope you'll like this one too!
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto nor It Started With A Kiss.
 
 
It Started With A Kiss
 
 
Chapter One: Sakura, The Letter, and A Bitter Reply
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
The sun shone brightly that early morning. Everyone in Meisho High School is heading for their classrooms.
 
Except for one girl who is patiently standing along the main entrance.
 
In her hand is a love letter, just for someone.
 
 
I've mustered all my courage just for this day. I had a huge crush on him since 1st year. And this is my only chance...
 
 
A very attractive boy was walking towards the main entrance of the school. As he slowly walks towards the path to the main building, he noticed a girl standing on the way. She raised her hands and it contains something.
 
"Great," he muttered nonchalantly. He just ignored her as if he saw nothing. He continued walking.
 
 
The girl, on the other hand, can't believe on what just happened.
 
She was ignored.
 
She just fainted on the ground. All the other students gathered around her.
 
"Miss, are you alright?" they asked.
 
 
 
 
The commotion made the attractive boy look back and see what's going on.
 
"What are you doing making this commotion?" he said softly, and it seems that the girl was the only person who heard it...
 
 
Uchiha Sasuke... I cannot have another chance to tell you how I feel, aishiteru...
 
The rest of the students heard the school bell and dashed on their respective rooms...
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
"Oi! Sakura!" A girl called. Sakura walked wearily towards her seat.
 
"So... you failed, eh?" her friend siad. She tapped Sakura's shoulders. "don't worry, there are lots of guys out there..."
 
The class started and then the first half was over. It's time for lunch already.
 
Suddenly, a group of students crowded outside Sakura's class. As she was about to exit the classroom...
 
 
"Hey, is she it?"
 
"Yeah! I'm positive! She's the one who's gonna give her love letter to Uchiha Sasuke, but failed!" the other one said.
 
"Oh! No wonder, she's from class F!"
 
"Yeah, class F don't make a stand against class A's like Uchiha."
 
Sakura covered her ears and ran away from her classroom.
 
"Hey! Show us your love letter!"
 
"Yeah!" the crowd cheered. And they chased Sakura at the ebtire campus. She was so tired that she didn't know where she was going.
 
 
Finally she stopped running. She was at the gym, their usual hang-out place. Her friends were already there. Sakura sat down on the floor, lamenting.
 
"Oh, this must not be happening..." she muttered, tears sprawling on her face. "I didn't thought this would hurt so badly."
 
"Get over him," Anika said. "He's just smart, wise..."
 
"And rich," Yukino added, "but there are lots of guys greater than him."
 
"But he's different. I only want him. He's the only persom my heart longs for..." Sakura insisted.
 
 
Then a group of boys came over.
 
"Sakuraaa! Why are you crying???" it was Naruto, a boy deeply in loved with her. "Is it because of that Uchiha Sasuke?"
 
Sakura wiped her tears and walked away the gym.
 
"Don't ever remind her of it," Yukino said.
 
 
"Guys!" Naruto called out to his 2 other companions. "when we see that Uchiha Sasuke, you know what to do, huh!"
 
"Eh, Naruto, he's Uchiha Sasuke! We can't hurt him!"
 
"Yes we could! And I'll do it just for Sakura!" Naruto exclaimed.
 
"Forget it," Sakura muttered.
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
Sakura and her classmates returned to their classroom. Sakura can't help but sulk over the matter.
 
"From the very first time that I saw him, I can't stop looking at him..." she said.
 
 
 
 
/FLASHBACK, 2 years ago/
 
 
"Good morning high school students! This is your Head master welcoming you to a new year of exciting adventures and new friendships!"
 
"... to give us our opening remarks, let us call on Uchiha Sasuke of class A!"
 
"Wow... isn't he so handsome?" a girl sitting next to Sakura said.
 
"You're right!" Sakura agreed. "Wow... he's amazing! He could speak well in English. And he could say his speech without a copy..."
 
 
"From now on, I will start to admire Uchiha Sasuke! I will make sure that someday, we'll be closer than friends!"
 
 
/END of FLASHBACK/
 
 
 
 
Then their classes ended. Sakura and her friends are now approaching the school gate.
 
"Gee, Sakura, why don't we go to your house today? I have heard you just move in. let's go and celebrate!" Naruto suggested.
 
"No way, our house is so untidy. We just moved in and we haven't arranged everything. You can go there sometime." She said.
 
 
Someone was approaching too. It's Uchiha Sasuke and a classmate.
 
"Hey, Sasuke, that's the girl from this morning!" his classmate said.
 
"Let's go home," he replied.
 
 
"Oi! Uchiha!" Naruto shouted, getting Sasuke's full attention. "stay right there!"
 
"What do you need?"
 
"You should not look down on class F students, you know. Why don't you just accept Sakura's letter? Just appreciate it!"
 
He ignored what he said and he continued to walk.
 
 
"Wait up!" Naruto exclaimed, and his two friends stopped him from going near Sasuke.
 
He looked back, glancing at Sakura.
 
 
"Honestly, I do not like girls who are not level-headed." Then he walked away.
 
 
"What did you just said!!!!" Naruto yelled angrily. "You bastard!"
 
Sakura just kept silent. Right, I am definitely not his type...
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! TILL NEXT TIME!!!