Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ It Started With A Kiss ❯ Sakura, Sasuke and The Shocking Revelation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Good day! I decided to create another SasuSaku fic based from another great Taiwanese series, entitled "It Started With A Kiss". I hope you'll like this one too!
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto nor It Started With A Kiss.
 
 
It Started With A Kiss
惡作劇ä& #185;‹å»
 
 
Chapter Two: Sakura, The Disaster, and A Shocking Revelation
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
"Sakura, I guess we better get started!" it was her father who is optimistic inspite of the havoc inside their new house.
 
"I guess you better go and fix your room first. I'll start with the living room."
 
"Yes, father!" Sakura replied cheerfully.
 
"How nice, we're gonna start anew with a new home. It's so nice!" she began segregating stuff into cabinets, carefully arranging them. Later on she helped with her father downstairs.
 
Suddenly, their door bell rang.
 
"Oh my! Who might that be?" her father asked, quite surprised. "I haven't told anyone about our new address!"
 
"I'll check the door, dad." She said as she went to the door. "Who's there?"
 
 
"Surprise!!!"
 
 
"Guys!" Sakura exclaimed, hugging her 2 friends. "Naruto!"
 
"Hi! We came to see your new house!" he said. "Wow, it's so big!"
 
"Let's go in! we're almost done anyway." Sakura said.
 
"Alright!" the rest of them said.
 
"Dad! It's my classmates and friends!" she said.
 
"We bought gifts for you, here!" thy gave her one by one.
 
"Hello!" her dad greeted them. "nice to see you."
 
"Oh hi! Father!" Naruto greeted happily. "It's me, Uzumaki Naruto! Don't you know that..." he tugged Sakura closer. "Sakura and I are lovers?"
 
"WHA---" Sakura protested. "No way! He's just my classmate!"
 
Her father laughed. "Okay, okay. You enjoy yourselves there and I'm going to fix the dining room. Meanwhile, Sakura, just have tea with your guests upstairs in your room."
 
"Hai." She replied. "C'mon! Let's check out my room!"
 
"Ah, I'll just be helping father."
 
"Oh, no need. Go join the girls!"
 
"I'll be fine, father! Just let me help you. Girls, go ahead!"
 
"Alright then, Naruto." Anika replied as she hurried with the two girls.
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
"Well, here we are. It's not large though," Sakura said as she opened the door to her room.
 
"Woah! It's so cute!"
 
"Yeah! Look at these curtains!"
 
"Thanks for appreciating it. I did that myself." She said, smiling.
 
"Alright... how about tea?"
 
"Yay!"
 
As the girls were happily chatting, the men downstairs continued their work.
 
"Here, father." Naruto gladly gave him the last piece of display stuff.
 
"Alright, we're done!"
 
 
Suddenly, there was a shaking of the ground.
 
"What was that??" Sakura asked, looking around her. The shaking worsened, and she saw even the tea cups shaking wildly.
 
"Oh my, I'm feeling nauseous!"
 
"We better get down! I think there's an earthquake!" Sakura said.
 
The girls had a hard time in getting down.
 
"Oh father I'm scared!!!" Naruto cried.
 
"Don't worry, my house is sturdy! Go and hold on to this!" Sakura's father said.
 
Then ashes began to fall on his head. The ceiling is giving up!
 
"Oh my! C'mon, Naruto, move quickly! Let's get out of the house! Where are the girls??"
 
"We're here, dad!!!"
 
"Let's go out!!!"
 
"Right!"
 
-------------------------------
 
 
Oh God, what's happening here...? what's going on in our house? Why is it...
 
As they watched carefully, the house began collapsing in a timely manner. The rest of them stood in awe, as the house began to be just crumbs of cement and ashes. Everything that Sakura's father had done came to waste.
 
"My house! My new house! Oh no! This isn't happening!"
 
Sakura sobbed quietly at the fate that came to her and her dad. They still tried to recover some things, and luckily, they had some things still alright.
 
"What are we gonna do now, dad?" Sakura asked, hugging her father. "We can't be homeless..."
 
Suddenly, the media got a scoop about their collapsed house.
 
"We're here in front of the haruno residence, the unluckily only house in Japan that was wrecked by the earthquake! Could you imagine a magnitude 2 earthquake ruin a house!" the reporter began, and Sakura and her father were seen on TV.
 
"... the geologists say that it was the house's foundation which led to its collapse. They can't seem to find a fault near this house!"
 
 
Oh what a life... my real unlucky life... Sakura sighed to herself, slowly forgetting the pain. I'm just glad the clothes were fine... however, where shall we stay now?
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
The next day...
 
"Haruno! Is it true about your house?"
 
"Oh, poor thing!"
 
"You're very unlucky!"
 
"Do you simply have some jinx on you?"
 
"Oh my god!"
 
"Stop questioning me!!!" Sakura yelled, loud enough for everyone in the campus to hear. "yeah riight! I am Sakura Haruno, a senior high school student whose life is a mess!!!"
 
Everyone managed to shut up immadiately.
 
 
Then dismissal came. As Sakura and her friends pass by, they saw Naruto raising funds for her.
 
 
"Please spare some of your allowance to our poor dear schoolmate Sakura! She was the girl on the news yesterday..." Naruto said on a megaphone. "And oh! Here she is!"
 
He pointed to her direction and everyone looked at her. She qwas flushed, and one of Naruto's friends brought her to the platform with Naruto.
 
"We beg you to help her!"
 
 
"Yeah!" the rest chorused.
 
 
Uchiha Sasuke was passing by slowly when Naruto noticed him.
 
"Hey! Uchiha! Can you donate some of your allowance just to compensate for what you have done to Sakura?" Naruto yelled.
 
"I'm not deaf, idiot. I could hear you speak even without that megaphone, you loudmouth." He replied. He just continued walking.
 
 
"What did you just say!!!" Naruto came down the platform, and then he pulled Sasuke's bag. "Come on now, give me some money!"
 
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Alright, just for you to shut up." He said as he brings out his wallet. He drew out a wad of cash from it. when Naruto came to check its value...
 
 
"500,000 Yen!!!! What the heck???" he replied. "Oh my! How nice of you then, you are surely forgiven by kami-sama!"
 
 
Then Sakura emerged from the platform.
 
"I don't need your help, you filthy rich guy!" she shouted angrily. "I'd rather die than to get help from you!!!"
 
 
Sasuke glared at her in that instant. Then he stormed off.
 
"Don't look down on me, jerk!"
 
"Sakura! I think you better accept this money!" Naruto insisted. "he gave this wholeheartedly, you see? He has a kind heart..."
 
"He just gave that because he was annoyed with you and he wanted to show off." She muttered.
 
"But---"
 
 
"Let's go, girls." Sakura told her classmates.
 
-------------------------------
 
"Oh my poor life, my house!!!" it was Sakura's father, still lamenting about his wrecked home.
 
 
"Oh Haruno!!!" someone called, "we're hereto rescue you, our dearest friend!"
 
Her dad looked back, and it was a good-looking man and a pretty woman.
 
 
"Uchiha Fugaku? Is that really you???"
 
"Yes, the one and only. Your true friend!"
 
"Oh my!"
 
"You can stay at our house for free! And we can live a happy life!"
 
"But that's too much!"
 
"Oh no, it's not! I do not know how to ever repay you! If not because of you, me and Mikoto won't be a couple!"
 
The woman nodded.
 
 
"I see. Thanks then. We'll be moving in as soon as possible!"
 
"Great!!!" the couple exclaimed.
 
 
When Sakura arrived their rented apartment, her dad almost finished packing.
 
"Dad? What's going on here?"
 
"My daughter! Kami-sama sure has blessed us!"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"We'll be moving out! To my high school friend's house! And it's for free!"
 
"Woah! Really??? That's so nice! There are still kind people after all!"
 
"Let's go then! They are waiting for us!"
 
"Right, dad!"
 
"My friend has a son like your age. I have heard that he studies at the same school you are in."
 
"Oh really... I wonder who he is..." she thought.
 
Oh well, a new home, I suppose. I just hope my housemates will be better people. Someone who will treat me right... unlike that bastard Uchiha!
 
 
-------------------------------
 
The father and daughter entered a private subdivision, with the houses bulging and large. It's not called a house, but a mansion! When they arrived at the address, it was a big white house that surprised them.
 
 
"Dad, are you sure we are at the right address?"
 
"Yes, I'm certain!" he replied. "come on, let's buzz."
 
After he pressed the buzzer, a man came out of the door.
 
"Oh! My dear friend! I'm so glad you came!" he said. "Come in!"
 
"Oh, Fugaku! By the way, this is my daughter, Sakura!"
 
"Good afternoon, uncle Fugaku!" she greeted politely.
 
"My, what a pretty girl! She sure looks like your deceased wife,"
 
"Yeah." Sakura's dad agreed.
 
"Wait, I'll just call on our younger brother. Younger brother! Will you help your uncle bring their things in?"
 
"Oh, no need! We can manage!"
 
"No, here he comes!"
 
Sakura was busy untiying the ropes when the younger brother came.
 
"Hello uncle," he greeted. "welcome,"
 
 
Sakura was shocked. That voice... she's heard it somewhere...
 
When she looked in front of her, she can't believe her eyes.
 
"This is my son, Sasuke." Fugaku said. "He also has an older brother, but he's gone to college."
 
"Wow, he's sure good-looking like you!"
 
"Hehehe! Come on! Unload your stuff!"
 
Sasuke came to assist Sakura in what she's doing. She can't help but hide herself. Sasuke, on the other hand, was smirking at her.
 
"This would be fun, ain't it, Haruno?" he whispered to her.
 
 
Oh my god... oh my god...
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
 
THAT'S THE SECONDCHAPTER! TILL NEXT TIME!!!