Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kaka/Saku Drabbles ❯ The Truth Hurts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or will I ever own him. But no one said I couldn't own Kakashi….XD
The Truth Hurts
My fists clench as I hear the conversation going on behind my back. Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi were discussing whether or not I was reliable enough to go one an S-ranked mission with them.
 
"She is too emotional, she would jeopardize the mission," Sasuke says with a scowl and his arms crossed over his chest.
 
"Sakura-chan would not do that! She is even smarter than you Sasuke-teme!" Naruto yells loudly with clenched fists at his sides as he glares as Sasuke.
 
"Naruto is right for once Sasuke," Kakashi agrees in his usual monotone voice, but with a sharp edge to it.
 
"She is weak. We would be better off with a Genin," Sasuke retorts angrily as he turns his back on Naruto.
 
"Why you!" Naruto pushed off with his feet and extends his fist at Sasuke.
 
"This is why we need Sakura. To keep the two of you from each other's throats. I am the captain on this mission and I will allow Sakura to join because she is a strong and smart kunoichi." Kakashi says this as he releases Naruto and sends a cold glare at Sasuke.
 
"Meet me at the red bridge at 7:00 a.m. sharp. Dismissed!"
 
My fists unclench and I rest them on the ground as I lower my head and my shoulders start shaking.
'So it's true that Sasuke thinks nothing of me. When I have adored and praised him all of my life,' I think to myself as a few tears escape my tightly closed eyes.
 
"Sakura?" I hear Kakashi say making my head come up in surprise with tears still flowing down my face.
 
"So you heard, ne?" Kakashi says as he comes to sit beside me.
 
"Yes," I manage to sniffle since my throat is burning from trying to keep my tears in.
 
"It's alright, just let it go," he says gently next to my ear and places his hand on my back.
 
At those words I breakdown on Kakashi and cry until I have no more tears left. All the while Kakashi is whispering soothing words to me and running his hands over my back and through my hair.
 
After my breathing calms down a blush settles on my cheeks from our close proxmitity. I push away from him and turn my face to the side hoping he does not see my blush.
 
"Don't pay any attention to what he said. He is only trying to boost his ego in front of Naruto." Kakashi says this as he hooks his hand under my chin and gently turns my head so I am looking at him.
 
I am surprised speechless when he brings me forward and places a kiss on my forehead through his mask.
"All better?" He asks with a smile and curving of his eye.
 
I nod dumbly then flash him a smile that he in turn returns. I lean forward now and place a kiss below his uncovered eye. I pull back to see that he is even more surprised than I was.
 
"Thank you," I say softly before standing up and extending my hand towards the still befuddled Kakashi. He takes my hand and from his glove covered one I can feel a tingling sensation run through my body.
Maybe the mission will turn out all right after all since I would have Kakashi by my side.
0o0o0o0o0o0o
Well this was the same as my last one. I wrote this in about half an hour. I hope you guys liked it. And remember to tell me if you want it made into a story. I have a new story up my sleeve that is going to be bigger than Unexpected Love that I plan on starting sometime soon. And I might just add all of these drabbles into it. Well, until next time guys, Sayonara!